• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

grumpy

I need to sell a shitload of apples. Anyone with Re-tail open (and apples a non-native fruit) wanna open their gates for me?

4596-9473-4020

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Where can one find a "char"? that June guide says "under waterfall" but I've never seen one at either waterfall. Love to catch one before June is out and it's gone till next year.

They do appear eventually, I've only caught one and it's the only time I've ever seen a fish underneath the waterfall. Rest assured, they do appear under the waterfall.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm looking for the following items if anyone can help at all, would like to either catalog or buy them :)

Exotic Wall
Exotic Bed
Exotic Bureau
Exotic Bench
Exotic Chair
Exotic Table
Exotic End Table
Exotic Lamp
Exotic Wall Shelf

Thanks!

I can order the chair and table for you if you'd like.

Linius

Have you got an extra raptor tail?

Either way I've got plenty of spares and would guess you've got something I'm missing, if you're up for yet another trade. FC in profile

No spare raptor tail over here :(

- Ichthy Skull
- Styraco Skull
- Plesio Skull
- Raptor Skull
- Ankylo Skull
- Apato Skull ×2
- Mammoth Torso
- Pachysaurus Tail
- Tricera Tail

This is what I have up for trading. PM me if you see something you like.

Novocaine

Got me my 3DS, getting serious nostalgia from back in the Gamecube days playing this. I love it.

If anyone wants to add me in hit me up, just PM me if you do so I can add you back.

FC 1048-8883-5218

I'm in Australia but I play during our night/early morning for the most part.

Linius

rSq.jpg

Got the right place for my crown.

Socreges

Banned
FOSSILS

Up for trade:

Archelon torso
Fern fossil
Tricera skull
Diplo skull
Spino skull
Shark tooth
Ichthyo torso x2
Apato torso
Megacero tail x2
Megacero skull
Coprolite
Stego tail
Ptera left wing

Wants:

Varia suit
Raptor tail
Styracosaurus torso
Stegosaurus skull
Pachy torso
Parasaurus tail
Apato tail
Spinosaurus torso
Pteranodon skull/torso
Diplodocus (need all but skull)
Dimetrodon (need all but tail)
Archelon skull

PM if something works

zroid

Banned
Well, it took me about 5 collective hours of fishing in the rain, but I have finally caught a coelacanth

edit: this game is just trolling me. caught another like 60 seconds later.

So, I'm willing to trade one of these items:

Pikmin
Mushroom mural
Sapphire ore

In exchange for one these:

Deluxe frame
White board
Corkboard
Wall electric sign
Near future TV
World Map
Computer

If anyone's up for it, lemme know. FC = 4811-7116-1793

Roto13

I'd like to start a wishlist on Google Docs or something. Then whenever someone here is looking for something I can say "I have that. I'll trade it to you for one of the many things on this list."

olimpia84

Help AC GAF

I just got done paying the addition of my second floor and now Tom Nook is giving me the option of adding either more space or an extra room. What are the differences? If I select more space I'm assuming the second floor will expand right? What if I choose extra room? Will that give me a basement?

Linius

Help AC GAF

I just got done paying the addition of my second floor and now Tom Nook is giving me the option of adding either more space or an extra room. What are the differences? If I select more space I'm assuming the second floor will expand right? What if I choose extra room? Will that give me a basement?

More room is extra rooms and more space is extending existing rooms I believe. Just click on it and Nook will explain further :p

milkham

Help AC GAF

you can have a north, east and west room that branch off from your main room in the house, as well as one upstairs room and one basement, they each have two size expansions available

Roto13

Help AC GAF

This is not something you can screw up. :p

Eyothrie

Help AC GAF

You can choose for the extra room to be either a basement, a normal room on left side of main room, on the right side, or in the back

Metaroo

Just harvested all of the pears in my town. Anyone need any? I have 10 baskets full, and I wouldn't want it to go to waste D:

3411-1156-6504

dkeane

Now that I have the second floor of the museum I find the need to expand my house has lessened greatly.
I now have plenty of room to store/show off stuff.

Good addition to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom