• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepy

Someone a few days ago was discussing ACNL sales and Iwata's comments on it growing the 3DS base in US. Did we ever get a link to Iwata's comments?

Cloveway now has its own twitter: twitter.com/Cloveway.

The latest addition to town today was the QR sewing machine, so I finally decided to work up a pro design. It's been my first solidly precipitation-free day in quite some time, so I've been rocking it all day.

BNzJHK0CYAAKcUC.jpg

BNzJda-CUAAmEWr.jpg

BNzJqYmCIAE8cGW.jpg

BNzJ_WXCAAA6jqU.jpg

Sordid

I only need 9 more fossils before my collection is completed!

Apato Tail

Please let me know if you have these, and would like to trade

List of my fossil dupes

I have an Apato Tail you can have :) I don't have a mammoth skull if you still have a spare?

Also, I don't suppose anyone has a Wario Hat? Been after one for a while, I have a spare Metroid or some Varia Pants I could trade :)

Sleepy

Oh, sorry. Not too long - probably 15-20 minutes. Most of it was spent trying to make the collar in the front look like something other than pixellated rubbish.

Nooooo way. I have been working on an Arsenal jersey and a French national team jersey and they both look like total shit. Even with the design going through the paint by numbers website---I cannot match the numbers to the colors!

Nooooo way. I have been working on an Arsenal jersey and a French national team jersey and they both look like total shit. Even with the design going through the paint by numbers website---I cannot match the numbers to the colors!
I didn't use the website, which may be why it was so quick. I just drew it all up in the game itself. I'll try to work you up an Arsenal shirt as soon as I finish fishing. Any particular player you'd like on it?

Really? Thanks a lot dude that's really useful to know! I was planning on making an alt either today or tomorrow for the sole purpose of putting more items away since I'm running out of space in my drawers. (Should I even be selling things like my furniture or stuff I don't need. I keep hearing cataloging do they mean just keeping tabs on what they already have?) I thought they would give out more spaces or so with the QR machine but I guess not. How many alts can I make on one game anyway? Be nice for the space and tile opportunity.

Most of the stuff will be in your catalogue (unlocked after the first expansion of the Nookling's store) and you can re-order the item from it so it's safe to sell. You can't order special items, though. That includes fortune cookie items, some DLC items and some furniture sets. The catalogue will tell you if you can order it again or not (so when in doubt, keep it or google until you get the catalogue lol)

As for alternates, you can have 4 characters in your town including the mayor. You also need to unlock the QR machine with every character (in case you were going to use QR codes for the paths)

Sleepy

I didn't use the website, which may be why it was so quick. I just drew it all up in the game itself. I'll try to work you up an Arsenal shirt as soon as I finish fishing. Any particular player you'd like on it?

Well, that is very nice of you. Giroud would be cool. Only if you have the time, though. I don't want to be a bother.

Plus more stock in stores to choose from. I have three players on my 3DS and sharing a fixed number of fossils, items for sale, fruit etc is a pain in the ass. One fortune cookie between three people makes for a very slow collection. I really wish they'd adjust that for multiple saves - eg each player gets unique fossil placements

good point

Animal Crossing should just come installed on every 3DS like Swapnote and Find Mii

Busaiku

So I drive all the way out to the closest Best Buy with Nintendo Zone (about 40 minutes), and they tell me it'll take a couple days to fix some problem or whatever...
WHY

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Which stereos have the best sound quality?

zroid

Banned
Which stereos have the best sound quality?

Whoa, there's an actual difference? My guess would be the high-end stereo?

So I drive all the way out to the closest Best Buy with Nintendo Zone (about 40 minutes), and they tell me it'll take a couple days to fix some problem or whatever...
WHY

Ugh. :(

Don't even bother with Best Buy. Even if they were right across the street, I would still recommend just doing it from home. It's so much easier.

suzu

I don't think the approval rating part is right. Seems like it would be very tough to do that on the first day like I did.

I dunno. I got mine all finished on the second day. I did a lot of planting + watering and fished up a ton of garbage from the ocean. lol

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I'm looking for MODERN FURNITURE!

Anyone have any I can add to my catalog?

Duster

I've played this game too much as it's now seeping into my subconscious, I saw a beetle on the pavement while walking today and I first reaction was to catch it with my non-existent net.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
WHY

That's dedication dude. If it makes you feel better, I can order one for you in my catalog or you can just pick mine up and it will go into your catalog.

Pau

Trying to clear out my closet.

Nintendo Items:
Pipe x2
Toad Hat x2
Blue Falcon x2
Super Mushroom
Triple Red Shells
Triple Bananas
Coin
Goal Pole
Block
? Block

Fossils:
Parasaur Tail x2
Mammoth Torso
Ankylo Torso

Willing to trade. Doesn't even have to be for special furniture. Dresses, hair accessories, or alpine, classic/antique looking, or outdoor furniture will do. :)

FC is in my profile.

Coquette

Also, I know this probably won't happen, but if someone somehow has an overflow of purple roses and need orange roses to make blue roses, I would love to trade. I still haven't gotten a single purple rose (despite my white rose garden is the biggest I have), but have no less than 9 orange roses.

So if there's someone out there willing to trade, please hit me up. I am also willing to give 2 orange roses for 1 purple.

I have a single purple rose. If I lend it to you and it sprouts new purple ones, you can just give me it and an orange one back if you want.

Eyothrie

Ok, I need some new friends that play mainly at night in the US, preferably ppl on the east coast. I need to see some new towns and want ppl to come visit my town. Add me if interested and PM me your FC if you add me!

1977-0216-0237

MicH

I have a single purple rose. If I lend it to you and it sprouts new purple ones, you can just give me it and an orange one back if you want.
Ohhhh! You don't mind? I will put it with a bunch of white roses as that seems to be the way to have more purple roses spawn. And then give it back to you along two orange roses as thanks for your help :D

Coquette

Ohhhh! You don't mind? I will put it with a bunch of white roses as that seems to be the way to have more purple roses spawn. And then give it back to you along two orange roses as thanks for your help :D

Of course I don't. You take care of your flowers. Want me to bring it to you now? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom