• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busaiku

That's dedication dude. If it makes you feel better, I can order one for you in my catalog or you can just pick mine up and it will go into your catalog.

Wait, you can order these?!
I thought they were like cookie items...

GAH
But yes, I wouldn't mind that at all.

mb.exe

I assume if you already have 9 villagers the person in the campsite won't move in, right?

Rocket the gorilla has decided to move out -- looking forward to someone new around here.

Well, that is very nice of you. Giroud would be cool. Only if you have the time, though. I don't want to be a bother.
It's not perfect, but I hope this works. I did the 2013-14 shirt.

BNzi6EYCQAEpCyu.jpg

BNzjG1gCcAAx0r1.jpg

BNzjfGLCEAEkJ1f.jpg

BNzjv44CYAA-KAv.jpg

I'm cleaning my storage. Anyone wants to buy any of these?

Blue jacket
Grape-stripe shirt
Blue-stripe shirt
Grape-stripe tee
Raglan shirt
Sweater-vest
Nurse's cap
Jockey's helmet
Bandana
Red-zap helmet

Diner tile
Cream sofa
Patchwork dresser x2
Tribal mask
Regal bookcase
Alpine dresser
Dice stereo
Patchwork chair
Alpine chair
Robo-wall
Green wall
Exotic wall
Underwater floor
Industrial wall
Rocking horse
Balloon TV x2
Balloon lamp
Balloon bed
Balloon vanity
Balloon wall x2
Balloon dresser
Blue dresser
Balloon hat

Peach's parasol
Fi mask
Big bro's mustache

Koomaster

If anyone hasn't checked the turnip thread and still has turnips:
I think my game is headed for a large spike tomorrow morning, at least according to the Stalk Market Wizard.

Been putting in my prices which were decreasing all week, last night's price was 67 bells. Then today...

This morning
tumblr_mp27iysVu91swqxw3o1_400.jpg

This afternoon
tumblr_mp27jxVICL1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

I'll post in the morning and let everyone know how it goes and open my gates to any late week turnip holders.

MicH

So my town status changed. Before it was "average" now it's "middle-ground" and has a balance between greenery and public works. So is that better or worse? Because I cut down A LOT of trees. I have a feeling this is worse.

Coquette

So my town status changed. Before it was "average" now it's "middle-ground" and has a balance between greenery and public works. So is that better or worse? Because I cut down A LOT of trees. I have a feeling this is worse.

It's that purple rose.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
After you order something from Tommy's catalog, how long does it take to get to your house? Because I just ordered something and it literally showed up, like, a few minutes later. How?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
YES!!!!!! QR MACHINE GET!!!!

So I'm sure this always gets asked, but what's the best collection of awesome QR codes?

SmithnCo

After you order something from Tommy's catalog, how long does it take to get to your house? Because I just ordered something and it literally showed up, like, a few minutes later. How?

Mail gets delivered at 9am and 5pm, so it must've been close to 5pm or something.

MicH

It's that purple rose.
It totally is.

I just counted my trees and I only had 94. So I needed at least 16 more to get into the required amount. I planted like 17 more. Isabelle says the same thing. It's a really funny description as well. "It's like we're more than friends, yet not ready to make a commitment" lol lol

I assume this is improvement. Yay!

Dacvak

Is there a QR Code website with a giant collection of good shit?

started with this guy yesterday

kIOykjo.jpg

RD05uwx.jpg

I just ended up not feeling him at all so today I deleted the town and moved one of my alts over to a new town on my 3DS XL

IIKLxYB.jpg

much better... now I have two Mayors and I am playing both

E0Vp186.jpg

HsRmm1c.jpg

qfi9qUz.jpg

all new fish to her museum and had a real painting ready so that should speed things up

R7N70ur.jpg

cVxreIr.jpg

yeah glad I started over the XL town with her

dyJpJvi.jpg

just need QR to open up for both towns I guess that is a bit off

8uVSIci.jpg

UberTag

Anyone need a Ptera Left Wing?
I'm about to sell one to Reese if there are no takers.
(It's actually a triplicate as I'm keeping dupes for Cyrus models.)

jred2k

Does anybody need to unload turnips? I've got them going at 469 currently.

FC: 3480-3132-1954

Just PM me with your code if you want in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom