• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

When you talk to villagers while planning a public works project, they'll say different stuff.

hMSdSf5.jpg

I WISH I COULD BUILD A COCONUT CAKE MUSEUM.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
So what do you do when Gulliver washes up on your beach?

Anyone know what amethysts and silver ore are used for?
Furniture customization with Cyrus. Or just sell it if you don't want to gem customize.
Gold Ore makes unique furniture, though, so I recommend holding on to those.

So what do you do when Gulliver washes up on your beach?

Talk to him over and over until he wakes up.
Then answer his question correctly for a neat item in the mail the next day.

Hugstable

Banned
Just had my first online experience in the game trading with someone else! So much fun I didn't think that's how the online would work, but it's actually really neat.

mattchuuu

Neo Member
Yea! Our red and yellow hibiscus bushes will start budding tomorrow :) It'll be a bit more than a week from now before they bloom, though.

depths20XX

I will give a hero's cap and some cherries to whoever has some good turnip prices right now (over 150).

Have never visited a town before so it will be fun.

Jintor

It's Kidd's birthday! I... sent him his present in the mail and turned up and had to give him a gyroid so he wouldn't be too disappointed. Sorry, Kidd :<

GAMERG0D

tumblr_mp2x0oS9wk1r6dqneo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp2x1ilguX1r6dqneo1_400.jpg

He played a version of my town tune. dat FF Victory Theme

I also heard Forest Life, Go K.K. Rider, K.K. Metal, and K.K. March randomly.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
So, I made my first Pro Design...the Faiz Suit from Kamen Rider 555. Turned out pretty good, will share when I set up a tumblr to display my pictures.

I need to find a good helmet/pants to go with it, since you can't custom design those.

I don't chop trees in my town, and I don't chop trees when i visit a friends town, but I chop trees like an angry lumberjack when I'm in the dream world. It's practically all I do :p

Also, do tarantulas kill you? I didn't think they had deadly venom, but one bit me in the game and it reset me to my house. weird.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Well, set up a Tumblr, here's a screen-shot of my Faiz Suit...

(and quick edit Gatack Wallpaper)

tumblr_mp2zfxzPRg1sxjdizo1_400.jpg

I'll get the QR Code up when I get the QR Sewing Machine.

Shahadan

I wish inviting people and going to their place was somewhat easier. Like being able to open the gates from anywhere in town, or a system to see which towns are open without going through the tedious process of saving, waiting, blah blah blah.
Things should be quicker and easier.

Okay Gaf, need some help.

I need the violin beetle. which means that I NEED an axe, which this game has forsaken me. Axes apparently don't exist, just watering cans. Can anyone let me into their town and give me an axe, or if someone already has a bunch of stumps allow me to hang around and catch one? I have an extra Varia suit top that I can give in return if you need something for it.

Also some white shorts would go great with what I'm going for outfit wise. :x
PM me if interested.

EDIT: My FC is 2578 - 3146 - 5356

Elija2

Yep, I've seen villagers in clubs. Dunno if more than one will go in at a time though.

Well since there's never more than one villager in any other building I guess that's the case. That means 4 players + 1 villager = 5 is the max amount of people in the club. Some club.

Shahadan

I need the violin beetle. which means that I NEED an axe, which this game has forsaken me. Axes apparently don't exist, just watering cans. Can anyone let me into their town and give me an axe, or if someone already has a bunch of stumps allow me to hang around and catch one? I have an extra Varia suit top that I can give in return if you need something for it.

PM me if interested.

I don't have an axe anymore, but if you don't find help, I have a violin beetle in front of me right now in my town. don't know if it'll still be there after loadings though.

Socreges

Banned

PM me if interested.

Sent you a PM a few min ago

The Lamp

I don't understand this game. You do boring shit with other people. You go to to someone's house and play with their lamps and sit on chairs. You go to a club where you don't do anything at all with a couple of animals.

Yet I keep coming back for more. Wtf.

Blathers is ready to expand the museum, so I started the project and paid for it; should be a good place to store my Gyroids, and pick up the Silver Tools of course. Still haven't seen the slingshot at T&T, so I guess I'll go straight to silver tomorrow.

Grrr, Lionel sold me a Neutral Painting for 7,700 bells.
tumblr_mp2zopAgOs1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

Took it to Blathers to donate, and lo and behold
tumblr_mp2zq2T3ya1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

The lousy lion sold me a fake! So naturally, I set off with my net to get my revenge. At first, I tried to speak with Lionel, to see if he had anything to confess. The subject didn't even come up. So I unleashed my Net of Fury, but my revenge plan hit a snag.

tumblr_mp2zroMVMj1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

Blast it! I took care of his flea problem! But I didn't let that stop me:
tumblr_mp2zumIZaZ1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp2zt9JfjL1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

So after a few rounds of the Net, and some shoving thrown in for good measure, he supposedly learned his lesson.
tumblr_mp2zvyKXOp1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

With that task completed, I went to put the painting in the incinerator and ultimately into the trashcan.
tumblr_mp2zxlldGI1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp2zyocYFr1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

And I decided to lay down the law with Lionel, as we cannot tolerate forgers and forgery dealers in Crescent. Except for Redd.
tumblr_mp2zzlXy6B1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

(Lionel already announced a few days ago that he would be moving out on the 29th, so good riddance to him)

dyls

Does anybody need to unload turnips? I've got them going at 469 currently.

FC: 3480-3132-1954

Just PM me with your code if you want in.

PM'd. My wife was afraid she was going to lose a ton on turnips this week... after I encouraged her to buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom