• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
You can catch fleas?

That explains the weird "bouncy" noise I heard earlier today when near one of the Villagers.

Garland7G

Starting to like Tammy but Cheri is still my favorite.
tumblr_mp0uxmnCNS1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Stat!

I just wanted to say to all of you - that I hate you all. (Sarcasm)

All of your "This is awesome" posts convinced me to purchase a 3DS and Animal Crossing.

I just hope I can catch the June bugs/fish before June is up. Anyone got any spares to trade?

Starting my town now!

I just hope I can catch the June bugs/fish before June is up. Anyone got any spares to trade?
Unfortunately, the game won't let you trade fish or bugs. Get both your net and rod as soon as possible and get out there. If you need those items sooner than later, you can pop over to someone's town where the Nooklings are currently selling them.

zroid

Banned
I just wanted to say to all of you - that I hate you all. (Sarcasm)

All of your "This is awesome" posts convinced me to purchase a 3DS and Animal Crossing.

Starting my town now!

Welcome to the dark side. See you in 100 hours, give or take.

Stat!

Unfortunately, the game won't let you trade fish or bugs. Get both your net and rod as soon as possible and get out there. If you need those items sooner than later, you can pop over to someone's town where the Nooklings are currently selling them.

Damn. What can we trade? Just furniture?

Alright. I hope I can get enough bells soon to grab them quickly!

Welcome to the dark side. See you in 100 hours, give or take.

Stupid dark side with good games. :(

Lucent

Having my upstairs built finally. lol. That island really helps you pay stuff off fast. I made the 198k I needed in one day no problem. I know I coulda made more but I can't play all day. =p

Damn. What can we trade? Just furniture?
Furniture, wallpaper, carpet, art, bells, and patterns (I think I covered it all).

Alright. I hope I can get enough bells soon to grab them quickly!
The quickest way (if you want the info):
(1) sell all the fruit in your town, (2) buy either the net or rod (which ever is available at Nookling Junction, (3) use that to capture either fish or bugs to pay for the second item, (4) keep talking to Isabelle until she asks whether you want to catch fish or bugs, then choose which ever one you haven't already been doing, and she'll give you the other item.

From there, your best bet is to check a guide to see which fish and bugs won't be available after the end of June, so you can target them.

zroid

Banned
and fossils and ores :3

^ if you want a violin beetle though, you'll need to get an axe, which will take a few days. for that, you'd better get one from someone else.

Marvie_3

Banned
It would be nice if the game would move all of the online best friends up to the top of the list. It's kind of a hassle scrolling through all the time when you're trying to talk to multiple people.

Roto13

I have a quick question. I can sell anything I find right? I can always rebuy it later from the catalog?

There are a lot of things you can't rebuy from the catalog. Balloon furniture. Stuff from Gulliver. Stuff from PAscal. Stuff from the Post Office. Stuff from the HHA. Stuff from the bug tournaments. Stuff from every other special event.

Basically the only things you can get back are things that have a chance of showing up in the Nooklings' store.

There are a lot of things you can't rebuy from the catalog. Balloon furniture. Stuff from Gulliver. Stuff from PAscal. Stuff from the Post Office. Stuff from the HHA. Stuff from the bug tournaments. Stuff from every other special event.

Basically the only things you can get back are things that have a chance of showing up in the Nooklings' store.

Actually you can rebuy stuff from Gulliver. At least my Tribal Mask and saemgfgfgfgh (from South Korea) are available to order again... Don't know if that applies to every item he gives.

Half of Main Street is under construction so not a lot going on today, but Gwyn is moving out which is great news as her house was in an awful spot. In addition I think I'm getting close to getting the hybrid flowers I want, and tomorrow my house becomes a castle.

An empty castle. I'm hurting for furniture. Does anyone have a lot of the Regal Set?

What Town Hall redesign would you choose? Japanese style, Modern Style, or leave it as-is?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Half of Main Street is under construction so not a lot going on today, but Gwyn is moving out which is great news as her house was in an awful spot. In addition I think I'm getting close to getting the hybrid flowers I want, and tomorrow my house becomes a castle.

An empty castle. I'm hurting for furniture. Does anyone have a lot of the Regal Set?

What Town Hall redesign would you choose? Japanese style, Modern Style, or leave it as-is?

heh, same with me for Main Street. kind of annoying!

Kunan

Man I made an absolute mint with turnips this week. My friend ended up making 1.2 mill; 500k for myself. Thank goodness my other friends town bought at 420! Paid only 91 for them :D

Had some dark times though. Our towns were buying for 50-100 all week until then D:

I'm at nearly 40 hours. I'm about to get the second floor tomorrow and do a radical interior design redo.

Also, I just learned of the magic of Timmy and Tommy's online catalog. Finally I can get those extra columns and chairs I needed!

Chaos17

I have been unable to read this QR code.

Tumblr_md4xr9pEyE1qc7gq4o4_500.png

Anyone else have problems reading QR codes?

Do you have the tool for it ?
I mean these QR codes can only be unlocked if in your game if you've unlocked the QR machine tool in the clothes shop by talking to the girl who is sewing.
I don't know how many time or tday she will give to you the tool.

3169872361_1_3_IIQhRc9G.jpg

Well, that's what I read on the forum.
I don'tt have the tool yet...

Animekatt

Anyone know how to unlock Fairy Tale town hall/train station? Seriously, DO WANT.

For the Train station, you have to have 100 visitors come to your town. It can be the same person 100 times.
For the town hall, you need to have the "Perfect town" rating for 15 days straight.

Edit: It's 15 Perfect Town days for the Gold water can, and as soon as you get the Perfect Town rating for the new town hall.

Koomaster

I have been unable to read this QR code.

Tumblr_md4xr9pEyE1qc7gq4o4_500.png

Anyone else have problems reading QR codes?
Yeah some codes are finicky. If you tilt the 3DS diagonally a little bit, sometimes that will work. Or slowly move the 3DS forward and backward from the QR code it will sometimes catch it.

Thankfully not all QR codes are like that, but it's really frustrating when you run across ones that are harder to read.

Can someone help me with my town tune? I would be very grateful! I'm trying to make Saria's Song from Ocarina of Time my tune. Does anyone know the notes I should use?

Can someone help me with my town tune? I would be very grateful! I'm trying to make Saria's Song from Ocarina of Time my tune. Does anyone know the notes I should use?

Zelda-Saria's Song fAB–fABED–CBAgeZ VideoGame JarrodE/bjackm
Zelda-Saria's Song fAB–fAB–fABED–BC VideoGame JarrodE/bjackm
Zelda-Saria's Song fAB-fAB-fABED-CB VideoGame TotalChaos02
Zelda-Saria's Song fAB-fAB-fABED-ZZ VideoGame JarrodE/bjackm
Zelda-Saria's Song GBC-GBC-zzzzzzzz VideoGame * Kindori
Zelda-Saria's Song fABfABfABEDBCBGE VideoGame JarrodE/bjackm

Copypasta from a FAQ.

Ah ok, they closed the store today to renovate so hopefully tomorrow then.
If they closed today, Dr. Shrunk will show up in two days. He appears one day after the renovated store opens. Unfortunately, it takes several more days for the club to be built after you collect the signatures. I've been waiting probably 4 or 5 already (I think 5 is supposed to be the magical number), and I still can't access Club LOL.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
If they closed today, Dr. Shrunk will show up in two days. He appears one day after the renovated store opens. Unfortunately, it takes several more days for the club to be built after you collect the signatures. I've been waiting probably 4 or 5 already (I think 5 is supposed to be the magical number), and I still can't access Club LOL.
What time does the Club open anyway? I should have mine available soon as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom