• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaldea

I have been unable to read this QR code.

Tumblr_md4xr9pEyE1qc7gq4o4_500.png

Anyone else have problems reading QR codes?

Try scanning them from this site. Click Exclusive Designs near the bottom and it's near the end of the list. Worked for me that way.

Zelda-Saria's Song fAB–fABED–CBAgeZ VideoGame JarrodE/bjackm
Zelda-Saria's Song fAB–fAB–fABED–BC VideoGame JarrodE/bjackm
Zelda-Saria's Song fAB-fAB-fABED-CB VideoGame TotalChaos02
Zelda-Saria's Song fAB-fAB-fABED-ZZ VideoGame JarrodE/bjackm
Zelda-Saria's Song GBC-GBC-zzzzzzzz VideoGame * Kindori
Zelda-Saria's Song fABfABfABEDBCBGE VideoGame JarrodE/bjackm

Copypasta from a FAQ.

Thanks for this! Used the first one and it sounds awesome in-game! :D

zroid

Banned
It would be really cool if you could store tunes like patterns, and have them play, for example, as a door chime, or place "tune tiles" that play when you walk over them.

Mainly I really want to put a bunch of game tunes in my town somehow, but I like having my official "town tune" as an original composition. :(

joe1138

Never played an AC game before but so far i'm having a blast.

Same here, I totally understand why this series (and this game in particular) has really caught on.

I've already added a few Gaf'ers to my friends list, feel free to add me if anyone out there is looking to round out their list as well. Happy to oblige with an add back, just PM me.

FC: 0516-7436-3426

mantidor

So I just found out the pictures you take are actually in freaking 3D, as long as you play in 3D.

That 3D slider is always going to be to the max from now on.

Elija2

So I want to get my villagers' pictures before I let them move out. The quickest way to make them give it to you is:

• Talk to them a bunch of times each day
  • Send them letters with gifts and generic happy words like "thank you" and "friend"
  • Complete all the tasks they ask you to do
However, they won't just give it to you when you talk to them. If their invisible friendship meter is high enough, doing certain tasks for them will reward you with their picture. These tasks include:

• Getting signatures for a petition
  • Giving them medicine when they're sick
  • Returning a lost item to them
  • Finding a rare bug for them
They may also send you one in the mail when they move out, but that's risky because if their invisible friendship meter isn't high enough you won't get it.
There's also that April Fools Day event, but I'm not waiting that long.
This is all according to a FAQ, by the way, but the FAQ was written for the Japanese version so I'm sure it's correct.

LostAnkh

What are those mannequin things at Reggie's house and how can I get them?
You can check the furniture from the order list. Its on the bottom screen whenever you're at someone's house at the HHS.

Well, set up a Tumblr, here's a screen-shot of my Faiz Suit...

(and quick edit Gatack Wallpaper)

tumblr_mp2zfxzPRg1sxjdizo1_400.jpg

I'll get the QR Code up when I get the QR Sewing Machine.
Now you need some beetles for Kabuto and Gatack, and a firefly for Faiz.

From tumblr:

tumblr_mp2vs77ALQ1rcxypho1_400.jpg
Nailed it.

milkham

What are those mannequin things at Reggie's house and how can I get them?

you can't buy mannequins, you can get one from each able sister, you have to keep talking to sable after she gives you the QR machine, and you have to buy some amount of stuff to get one from the other sisters, then you can get one more from Gracie later on

Item Box

yo

fuck grass deterioration

Some parts of my town are starting to look like the goddamn sahara desert

I got a bunch of flowers to to make it grow back but damn the growth rate is slow as fuck.

Busaiku

So I find out now, after nearly a week, that Golden Axe comes from 50 Sapling purchases...
It would've been like 43 days now...

suzu

yo

fuck grass deterioration

Some parts of my town are starting to look like the goddamn sahara desert

I got a bunch of flowers to to make it grow back but damn the growth rate is slow as fuck.

Yeah.. and I'm not even running with the button held down either.

I dunno why, but it seems like the dirt patches are spreading / getting larger...

mrklaw

MrArseFace
It's such a shame that streetpass isn't great if you aren't commuting in a big city. So many potential opportunities to see others' houses and order stuff.

I hope Nintendo gets their spotpass proxy thing going soon

Gvaz

Banned
Yeah.. and I'm not even running with the button held down either.

I dunno why, but it seems like the dirt patches are spreading / getting larger...

Plant flowers and water them. seems like it takes about 2-3 weeks for the grass to grow back if you do that.

zroid

Banned
It's such a shame that streetpass isn't great if you aren't computing in a big city. So many potential opportunities to see others' houses and order stuff.

I was blessed here, because within a week of Animal Crossing's release, I was able to attend both a Wii U E3 demo event and a Nintendo-sanctioned Animal Crossing meet-up. Pretty much set me for a good while in terms of StreetPasses. I even managed to hit a couple importers so I have two homes which are several months in the making.

Conan-san

So, funny story, Guliver washed up on my shores yesterday saying his destination was Scotland.

Joke being, logistically, he was in bloody glasgow. He couldn't be any in Scotland any more shy of drinking Irn Bru and Eating a deep fried mars bar.

My town's called Larkston for god's sake (I thought about New Glasgow but the letter limit put an end to that)

DonMigs85

Have any of you guys with the digital version encountered a bug getting the game to start if switching from another game? It just gets stuck on a black screen.
For example I was playing Urban Trial then pressed HOME to switch to Animal Crossing, it shows the little loading train then just goes black.

Wolfe

Have any of you guys with the digital version encountered a bug getting the game to start if switching from another game? It just gets stuck on a black screen.
For example I was playing Urban Trial then pressed HOME to switch to Animal Crossing, it shows the little loading train then just goes black.

Haven't had any issues like that myself.

DonMigs85

Haven't had any issues like that myself.

It's really weird but it seems that loading Urban Trial before Animal Crossing is what triggers the bug. I can consistently reproduce it. Loading other games before AC like Luigi's Mansion doesn't seem to affect it.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So this Japanese girl was kind of holding me hostage on the international island -_- she selected a tour and wouldn't sit down (I was intending to leave). All I got out of her was "friend" "OK?" so I assumed she wanted my friend code. After giving it like 10 times, she finally said ok and gave hers, then cancelled the tour so I could leave. Like wtf...

milkham

So this Japanese girl was kind of holding me hostage on the international island -_- she selected a tour and wouldn't sit down (I was intending to leave). All I got out of her was "friend" "OK?" so I assumed she wanted my friend code. After giving it like 10 times, she finally said ok and gave hers, then cancelled the tour so I could leave. Like wtf...

love is in the aaair

SirNinja

Maaaaan
I just wanted to sell my bugs before the damn shop closed, but nope lol
Tonight was totally not righteous

Happens to me all the time. I just store them in my house and sell them all the next morning. Nothing like starting the day off with an extra ~400,000 bells. :D

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
It's such a shame that streetpass isn't great if you aren't commuting in a big city. So many potential opportunities to see others' houses and order stuff.

Just gather up everything from Tokyo/Kyoto subs and distribute worldwide over spotpass please :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom