• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

There are... two OTs. Which, wait, what. Hmm.

Anyone here knows what's going on with tripping? Sometimes it happens to me all the time and other times I don't even know it exists. And it's always one of the two extremes.

Mekere

There are... two OTs. Which, wait, what. Hmm.

Anyone here knows what's going on with tripping? Sometimes it happens to me all the time and other times I don't even know it exists. And it's always one of the two extremes.

Bad luck. Try changing your clothes or re-decorate your house to make it more feng-shui. The pharaoh mask is cursed too, and will make you trip all the time.

Garland7G

The villagers of Westeros demand more public work projects.

Well give me some then, stupid villagers.

same here although Cheri did suggest a bell, not sure I wanna build that tho lol.

Just got some new items from shaking trees. a boxing barricade and a big ass panda
tumblr_mp3oiw80eu1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Linius

What exactly is fertilizer in this game? I take it those tree sprouts and flowers aren't it right? Because Leif never seems to sell anything else than that :/

Club LOL finally opened at my town. Also, has anyone experienced a reduction in their grass deterioration? I've been only walking in my town for the past week. uwu

The villagers of Westeros demand more public work projects.

Well give me some then, stupid villagers.

Agreed. 3 (awful) project suggestions in over 2 weeks. I've even tried the diving trick, but all that keeps getting me is changing the villagers phrases.

Hurry up and request the Police Station or the flower arch!

Nope. They still haven't given me one. What do I do? Do I have to talk to them and then they give me one? How does it happen? Because I've talked to both and nothing happens.

EDIT: Doublepost, sorry guys
Have you unlocked the QR machine? I'm pretty sure Sable gave me hers when that happened. Then right afterwards, I bought something from the store and Mabel gave me one. Still haven't gotten Labelle's.

at first I did not like Eugene but...

daSxdYs.jpg

GwJV05A.jpg

say wat?

H9pzxLB.jpg

EIUBL4x.jpg

yeah this Koala is Kool

Eugene gave me an apple and a bamboo shoot. He's my bestie. Also, I gave him Aussie slang for his greeting and catchphrase. It's amazing how much personality that stuff can add to even the most boring villager. I wanted to get rid of Clyde before I made him an effeminate gay horse. Now he's hilarious.

Linius

Got the coin and super mushroom double from my lucky tickets.

Looking for other Nintendo stuff to trade for. I don't have the Arwing, Wii Fit board and more. So just reply to me and I'll see if I need it :p

Do you still have them at that price?, they are asking 45 for me here, and it hasn't go higher than 156 in all week. :(

Yep I still have them, and retail still open. But I really learn something from today. Many of my hybrid flower were gone, there's few people from facebook forum i follow who only want to sell without even leave me tip.. I've got my mushroom gone.. :/

But Nevermind...
If you want to sell yours I still have like 45 minutes before I'm going out :)
Just pm or leave me your FC... there's few slots left.

Sleepy

Yep I still have them, and retail still open. But I really learn something from today. Many of my hybrid flower were gone, there's few people from facebook forum i follow who only want to sell without even leave me tip.. I've got my mushroom gone.. :/

That really sucks, man. And this is why I only open my gates to my besties. I don't care about tipping, but the theft and damage stories from this thread means not just anyone is coming to Dormir.

That really sucks, man. And this is why I only open my gates to my besties. I don't care about tipping, but the stealing and damage stories from this thread means not just anyone is coming to Dormir.

It does suck... I left my 3DS idle because I was working on something. I even saved the game occasionally so their transaction secured when error happen. For 11 turns locker to retail back and forth they won't even leave me a tip only a menace lol. I'm just shakin my head XD

Linius

Well that was great. Got two Nintendo items I already had and turned out Azure Phoenix didn't have either of them so that was an easy trade :p

I have an extra Arwing if you want, I'll take either the coin or mushroom in trade.

FC 0344 9267 8791

Sorry man, you're a bit too late. Was at Azure Phoenix town and turned out he could use both.

Interesting... I just learned that it doesn't matter where you get your fortune told by Katrina; it still counts towards the total needed for her to set up shop on Main Street.

Basically, let's say I got 3 fortunes in my town. So, that's 3/20 fortunes needed. If I visit someone else's town (let's call him John), then my total goes to 4/20 while John's remains the same.

So yeah, visiting other people's towns for Katrina is the fastest way to get her to move in to your town outside of creating new characters.

Damn, museum 2nd floor becomes available to fund riiight after I build my lighthouse. And you have to wait until tomorrow for it new projects after you cancel the old ones anyway. Ah well.

Finally got the Violin Beetle, Char, and Rainbow Trout! Now I'm good to go until next month haha.

All it took was borrowing a nigh broken axe and waking up at 7am... T-T

upandaway

I've been going naked feet for a while now, feels good man.

Bad luck. Try changing your clothes or re-decorate your house to make it more feng-shui. The pharaoh mask is cursed too, and will make you trip all the time.
Oh haha, someone else told me something similar and I thought they were joking. Didn't think luck was an actual thing.

You mean the fact that this is OT2, or that there is a separate thread for turnip-trading?
I see, okay. I'll leave those guys alone then, don't even know what it is.

IrishNinja

okay so it's raining again, i know

but i just paid off both dream suite & that ever-important 2nd room (1st floor, already got 2nd & basement natch) and im still sittin on 3 mill

Sable still flirting & not talking QR station yet but at least kick's is under development finally, as well as nookington's non-shack edition

gotta admit, the music in this game is beautiful - morning rain song makes you feel like everything's gonna be alright~

Animekatt

I really like this one. It is much better than the drab old one. And the other options weren't really my taste. The modern one is absolutely hideous.

tumblr_mp3lr8z4iC1svgayqo1_400.jpg

A little bit of Japan in my town.I like it!

Congrats! I really like that new look for the station. I can't wait to get mine someday. :)

okay so it's raining again, i know

but i just paid off both dream suite & that ever-important 2nd room (1st floor, already got 2nd & basement natch) and im still sittin on 3 mill

Sable still flirting & not talking QR station yet but at least kick's is under development finally, as well as nookington's non-shack edition

gotta admit, the music in this game is beautiful - morning rain song makes you feel like everything's gonna be alright~

I thought I was gonna finally get through a day without it raining (and watered all of my flowers as a result).

It begins raining at 11 PM.

=(

MicH

Ya I never got one from them when the QR machine opened either. Would love to have one too.
I'm glad I'm not alone with this. It sucks if we somehow missed out on this :/

Whoa. That is a really cool upgrade.

Congrats! I really like that new look for the station. I can't wait to get mine someday. :)
Thanks, I really, really like it. My old train station had a brown roof so it was really boring. This is much better.

Have you unlocked the QR machine? I'm pretty sure Sable gave me hers when that happened. Then right afterwards, I bought something from the store and Mabel gave me one. Still haven't gotten Labelle's.
I've had the QR machine for 5 or so days.

Linius

if1ZWPlcYXkkh.JPG

Speedwagon said it, awesome.

ibdpSVtWdKmB6u.JPG
i4BFrzWIF8LVE.JPG

On the left my study to be, expanding it tomorrow. On the right my Modern Wood paradise with a new clock.

I'm still looking for Modern Wood bookcase and bed. And for my study I would really like a desk of some modern looking series that would fit a laptop, which I'm also looking for. And these little audio speakers that you can hang on your wall would be great too.

Does anyone know if Animal Crossing has more awesome study/work furniture that would fit an urban looking office?

Debs

I'm looking for the following items if anyone can help at all, would like to either catalog or buy them :)

Exotic Bed
Exotic Bureau
Exotic End Table
Exotic Lamp
Exotic Wall Shelf

Thanks!

if1ZWPlcYXkkh.JPG

Speedwagon said it, awesome.

ibdpSVtWdKmB6u.JPG
i4BFrzWIF8LVE.JPG

On the left my study to be, expanding it tomorrow. On the right my Modern Wood paradise with a new clock.

I'm still looking for Modern Wood bookcase and bed. And for my study I would really like a desk of some modern looking series that would fit a laptop, which I'm also looking for. And these little audio speakers that you can hang on your wall would be great too.

Does anyone know if Animal Crossing has more awesome study/work furniture that would fit an urban looking office?

I'm wondering how intentional it is that your rooms match your glasses.

Dragnet

Does anybody have any Astronaut gear they want to sell/trade? I bought the Jacket/Shirt/Top/Whatever today and I've got a craving for the rest!

For the Train station, you have to have 100 visitors come to your town. It can be the same person 100 times.
For the town hall, you need to have the "Perfect town" rating for 15 days straight.

Good to know about visitors.

Town hall can be upgraded as soon as you achieve Perfect Town status (now that my Flower Clock is built, Japanese Town Hall here I come). 15 days is for Gold Watering Can.

Linius

For the Train station, you have to have 100 visitors come to your town. It can be the same person 100 times.
For the town hall, you need to have the "Perfect town" rating for 15 days straight.

100 visitors? Should be done pretty quickly then. From now on I won't trade on foreign ground people :p

Animekatt

Good to know about visitors.

Town hall can be upgraded as soon as you achieve Perfect Town status (now that my Flower Clock is built, Japanese Town Hall here I come). 15 days is for Gold Watering Can.

Whoops, I mixed the two up. Good to know that it's asap, since I want the Japanese town hall too!

Garland7G

My town ranking upgraded! Or...downgraded? Not sure.

It has "so so/alright" for the past week.

But today it is "Hmmmm...it's not a passing grade, but it's not really failing either...so middle ground! It's like this town is more than friends but not a couple yet. It needs commitment!"

I wonder what the couple line means.

Got the same response today too, also had the so-so for the past week.

Linius

My town ranking upgraded! Or...downgraded? Not sure.

It has "so so/alright" for the past week.

But today it is "Hmmmm...it's not a passing grade, but it's not really failing either...so middle ground! It's like this town is more than friends but not a couple yet. It needs commitment!"

I wonder what the couple line means.

Mine is the same! But I must admit I haven't been very busy with it. I've been doing some public works (two bridges, two benches, fountain, clock, camp site, dream suite, museum shop), I have some pretty flowers surrounding the fountain and I have all sorts of fruits across town. Maybe I need to check how to achieve this perfect rating :p

Gotta buy 31, 50 and 51 items from the two stores. I think 31 at Labelle and 50 and 51 in the clothes store. I always mix up the sisters lol.

QDxEHf2.png

So tody has been fairly interesting. The first thing I did this morning was receive A LOT of mail (mailbox was full.. again) which consisted of some modern wood furniture and some more glass displays. I also got an invitation from Blaire who is celebrating her birthday on July 3rd! Cool.

I then went to see Isabelle who suggested we held a ceremony for completing the train station remodeling.

tumblr_mp3lqhWfz51svgayqo1_400.jpg

I hope you like your new home, Porter!

I really like this one. It is much better than the drab old one. And the other options weren't really my taste. The modern one is absolutely hideous.

tumblr_mp3lr8z4iC1svgayqo1_400.jpg

A little bit of Japan in my town.I like it!

My bushes started blooming today and they look prettier than ever. A few died again today, BUT I think it was only three in total, so that is okay. I got some of the ones, which were dea yesterday, to grow today! YES!

tumblr_mp3ls33It91svgayqo1_400.jpg

This is my favorite area in the game.

I got two new special visitors today. I met Katie for the first time.

tumblr_mp3lsvrAJN1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Awww, she's all grown up now!

And FINALLY Katrina paid my town a visit. Thank goodness. Now I just need Gracie.

tumblr_mp3lvcaH8Y1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Fortune tiiiime1

tumblr_mp3lukhEh41svgayqo1_400.jpg

Oooh, she's talking about Tortimer!

She told me my lucky item was shorts, but since I already am wearing shorts, I am good to go! Yay!

After two days of no hybrids, I finally got one today. Another pink lily, which I now have two of. Exciting! I hope the purple rose, which Coquette was nice enough to lend me, will help make more purple roses. That will have to do another day.

tumblr_mp3ltnmp921svgayqo1_400.jpg

Yaaaaay! My town is pink and orange flowerwise..

Thanks for sharing these! Keep posting, your town looks great. And thanks for the info about Katrina. Had no idea she could move into your town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom