• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I already bought another genuine painting from him today so I can't buy anything else, sorry :( Otherwise yeah I would have done that.

Yeah, you're probably right. If anyone don't have any real painting donated to the museum and is looking for one (
to open the second floor
), I'll gladly let them have it.

Too bad :(

Figured it was worth asking, thanks anyways :p

Stat!

I have a spare one of each I could leave for you in front of the train station if you'd like to pick them up. The axe is unused so it'll last for a few trees at least. If you want to add me, my FC and town name are in my profile. Let me know and I'll open my gates for you.

Oh, and if you need any fruit to get an orchard started, I have some of everything in storage that I could drop for you. I'll be around for another hour.

Anyone collecting gyroids? I have a mega puffoid, a mega rustoid, and a tall gongoid that anyone's welcome to.

Sent you a PM. Thanks a ton! I'll be there as soon as you open your gates!

Chuckpebble

Wild World was also 100% playable with touchscreen controls and that was pretty close to analog control. If you were insistent on using buttons I could see how it felt like a compromised experience.

Yes. That's true. I forget that since my DS screen is so horribly out of whack right now, and I haven't been able to re-calibrate it successfully. I should pop it into my 3DS and give it a whirl, for old times sake.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
And I built myself a hammock right outside my house as a reward for being such a good mayor. It just needs a fruit tree for shade.

tumblr_mp3ts1cqBE1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

This guy knows how to play the game.

OneLetter

I've taken to putting my duplicate fossils up for sale in my Re-Tail, so that when friends come over, they can look for any they may be missing, I can pull it off the shelf and give it to them.

Added bonus, some of my townsfolk are buying them as well, so I just have a nice rotating supply flow of new fossils.

Grizzo

In other news, Isabelle won't let me build a face-cutout standee next to my first one so I can't do the South Park crew as planned :(

tumblr_mp3wohikOO1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

I also tried moving further away (1 space, as she told me to), but she still won't let me do it. Damn Public Works location system. Really flawed.

Boogiepop

Finally got a Giant Snakehead, so I now have all the fish that can be caught in June. Hooray!

Also, is there a particular time that it's best to go to the island? Just went there for about an hour and had pretty terrible luck. Managed to force it to be an okay run, but it took a LOT longer than usual, and I didn't see a single Marlin or Napoleonfish the whole time I was there.

Grizzo

How do you get the hammock? Being a good mayor? What does "being a good mayor" constitute?

Sometimes when you're walking in front of them, your neighbours will get all excited and come talk to you. Then, they can tell you what they want you to build in town (that's always a new thing) and it'll be added to the list of Public Works right away. I think it's randomly determined so I didn't get the hammock but I got some things like a fire pit and a wind pump.

Finally got a Giant Snakehead, so I now have all the fish that can be caught in June. Hooray!

Also, is there a particular time that it's best to go to the island? Just went there for about an hour and had pretty terrible luck. Managed to force it to be an okay run, but it took a LOT longer than usual, and I didn't see a single Marlin or Napoleonfish the whole time I was there.

Go in the evening after 7pm, golden bugs all around! Grab emperor butterflies too if you don't see many bugs...those are worth at least 2500 each versus the dynastid ones which are only 1000.

RI3kFpg.jpg

XJsJ50N.jpg

QIJzbSB.jpg

oSW3BG4.jpg

sevKevF.jpg

xSqTfmW.jpg

3cYvCBc.jpg

Second day of perfect town status. Flower clock done. Town hall upgrading tomorrow as well as Shampoodle.

And Club LOL is open. Party time tonight after hours. Usual suspects and new friends welcome . . .

0275-7828-7721 if anyone wants to add me

Roto13

Fully finished upgrading my house. Nook rewarded me by singing me the song of his people.

tumblr_mp3xwgyECq1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

Beautiful.

Also Shampoodle is currently being built, and Redd's in town and I bought his only real piece. And my police station is finsihed, so yay.

Fully finished upgrading my house. Nook rewarded me by singing me the song of his people.

tumblr_mp3xwgyECq1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

Beautiful.

Also Shampoodle is currently being built, and Redd's in town and I bought his only real piece. And my police station is finsihed, so yay.

Lol I think you broke him

Koomaster

Haha, love watching the little tv programs the game has. My favorite show so far is Cat&Mouse...

tumblr_mp3xsdo9KT1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp3xtb11WS1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp3xudO39R1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Oh man, when will that cat learn? ^____^;;

Bonus: Commercial for Super T&T I think...
tumblr_mp3xxzmfNr1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Jintor

Is there an easier way of dumping path patterns instead of going to the design folder and laborously selecting paths every two steps?

Wild World had less features than the GC Animal Crossing, such as the lack of real holidays. It was really only popular because it was portable Animal Crossing. That's why people were so disappointed with City Folk since it was barely upgraded from Wild World.

Don't forget Wild World was also the first Animal Crossing that was actually released in Europe.

Got my QR machine today, finally. I'm laying down paths now.... so sloooooow. :(

Grizzo

Don't forget Wild World was also the first Animal Crossing that was actually released in Europe.

Got my QR machine today, finally. I'm laying down paths now.... so sloooooow. :(

No actually we've also got the first one on Gamecube in Europe ! It was released in September 2004 (so late...).

Shahadan

So I have my 8 citizens, can I start to hit them with my net to get them to move out or does it have no influence on their decision?

Also, can I somehow convince people from other towns to move in?

Berordn

So I have my 8 citizens, can I start to hit them with my net to get them to move out or does it have no influence on their decision?

Also, can I somehow convince people in other towns to move in?

If villagers dislike player's they'll have more incentive to move out and be less likely to change their mind when you talk to them.

If you befriend villagers from another town, there's a good chance they'll head to yours eventually.

Edited to add: Anyone know how long after Club LOL is built that you can start seeing Shrunk and learning emotions? When I drop in, I just get a Closed message.

How do you get the hammock? Being a good mayor? What does "being a good mayor" constitute?

No, they're right. It's just a regular public works project one of my villagers suggested. I don't think we get any cool good mayor prizes. The hammock was just one of the less expensive and obtrusive ones of the list.

(And my little person clearly needs to start wearing skirts or dresses. :D )

Shancake

Is there anyone that can spare a few of each fruit so I can start growing some new fruit trees?

Just starting out!

3866 8034 3720

Shahadan

If villagers dislike player's they'll have more incentive to move out and be less likely to change their mind when you talk to them.

If you befriend villagers from another town, there's a good chance they'll head to yours eventually.

Oh great, thanks !

Btw, I'm in need of a genuine art piece, if someone has one to sell.

Probably already posted, but I got a good laugh out of it!
S6SH0sr.png

Anywho, Redd is in town today and he has whopping 1 real painting, 1 fake statue, and 2 fake paintings!

I can't get Dream Suite to work due to an "unstable internet connection." I have tried at two locations and received the same message. Fuck this.

Forkball

I got a mannequin from Sable. I can finally display my full Samus costume in the house. Now to figure out what to actually wear now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom