• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copper or Booker. Copper is in the "modern" version, Booker in the "classic". I'm having trouble choosing...

What helped me decide was looking at the other buildings I could remodel. I'm really digging the modern look so I just went with that...also Copper is a stud.

Socreges

Banned
You can still transfer the pictures from your card to your computer. No need for Twitter or Tumblr to get involved!
As mentioned above, I'm lying in bed and not at all interested in the tedious process involved in transferring the SD card. Done it before, though, but was only worth it since I wanted to host about a dozen pics.

JpN8Jjr.png

I don't even want to go fishing right now because I can't unload my lousy catches.

Your locker at the train station? Throw back the little ones?

--

Woke up to my first expansion - very happy with that, was getting quite crowded at my place. Bought a couple of new things this morning too...

PcS8rM7.jpg

Tortimer showed up, which is all exciting so island and proper moneymaking from tomorrow. My fruits are up so I think it's time to plant a few more to get a better spread on days of the week, and may be open to some trades. Natural fruit is cherries.

Now to wait for a bit until everything else opens for the day...

Your locker at the train station? Throw back the little ones?

Any time I spend that isn't generating bells is time wasted. If I'm fishing and not catching things I can profit off of, I might as well not be fishing. Especially after I captured a bunch of sharks earlier today.

I am totally making one of them a decoration in my house when the new expansion I bought kicks in. Trying to decide whether to use a shark or a hammerhead though...

Picture dump time. :3

tumblr_moj0qbMUua1s8izuzo1_400.jpg

My hermit crab. Never seen one before. He's now in a little cage in my house!

tumblr_moj0qbMUua1s8izuzo2_400.jpg

Just enjoying the view, at 3am. :p

tumblr_moj0qbMUua1s8izuzo3_400.jpg

Having fun with fellow gaffers!

tumblr_moj0qbMUua1s8izuzo4_400.jpg

Chris G poker face anime glasses. I got a kick out of these, when I saw them in the shop this morning. I fucking lost it.

tumblr_mnc70739MB1qc7gfxo1_500.png

For reference

tumblr_moj0qbMUua1s8izuzo5_400.jpg

Island monies

tumblr_moj0qbMUua1s8izuzo6_400.jpg

Sucker came out of nowhere. Didn't have time to react. Got punished for it.

tumblr_moj0qbMUua1s8izuzo7_400.jpg

tumblr_moj0qbMUua1s8izuzo8_400.jpg

Too meta

tumblr_moj0qbMUua1s8izuzo9_400.jpg

Del with dat :O face after playing his little game. He's at the camp site right now. Can't wait till he moves in, he's so fucking cool looking!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I have to bank on selling turnips local because I bought 1.8 mils worth of turnips; it takes me a whole other character and then some to keep them off the ground.

Oxx

I need to change the opening hours for my town. Work is going to make it difficult to do anything before 7pm.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Nah, I'll just visit someone's town at >300.

> 500 or bust.

This is why I suck at the stock turnip market. I didn't really use it much in the previous games so my experience with it is basically zilch. I even bought a conservative amount of turnips which goes to show how bad I am.

Well after this week I should be confident enough to invest more.

Item Box

Only bought about 250k of bells worth in turnips.

I kinda wish that I put down my entire life savings on turnips now, as funny as it may sound.

Robin64

My friend and I were having nothing but connection errors as we tried to visit each others towns at the weekend. The thing is, we were in the same room and using the "Nearby Town" function. 3DS to 3DS! It should be perfect. But absolutely randomly it would just error. Three times I managed to get into his town, but then just boom, about a minute in, unspecific error. Very bad netcode.

We then decided to try as Faraway Town over the internet and it worked flawlessly, but damn.. how could local play be so broken?

So...how do you guys access your loot that you get off the island once your'e back home? I put it in the basket before sitting down on the chair, before departing...now it's all nowhere to be found.

My friend and I were having nothing but connection errors as we tried to visit each others towns at the weekend. The thing is, we were in the same room and using the "Nearby Town" function. 3DS to 3DS! It should be perfect. But absolutely randomly it would just error. Three times I managed to get into his town, but then just boom, about a minute in, unspecific error. Very bad netcode.

We then decided to try as Faraway Town over the internet and it worked flawlessly, but damn.. how could local play be so broken?

Interesting. Do you both have physical karts? Or both digital, or maybe one has digital and one physical?

Socreges

Banned
So...how do you guys access your loot that you get off the island once your'e back home? I put it in the basket before sitting down on the chair, before departing...now it's all nowhere to be found.
There should be a container on the dock with everything that you stored while on the island.

dhlt25

hi guys,

nub question. When does the game open up more? I've just started a few days ago and there seems to be a lot of wait time. I've paid off my first loan but now waiting for the development permit. In the mean time the only I could do is go around and fish or catch bug even though I want to play more there's just not a lot of things to do

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

There's a box on the island you put all your loot in.

Then when you get back there's a basket on the dock which will have the loot.

Salsa

Haha, I wish I could do this all the time, alas 9 out of 10 of my pattern slots are filled by my path.
I guess that's what saved patterns are for. One at a time...

im kinda just wingin it without grid by looking at a game screenshot

hence why its not in the middle and all badly placed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom