• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
Sucks that Streetpass isn't compatible with the Nintendo image upload site.

I had to insert my SD card like a peasant.

just use abload.de, works flawlessly on the 3DS browser

only hassle is having to copy the urls of the images by hand

Animal Crossing: Seattle Edition. I feel the same way. It seems like it just wont stop raining. I can't even catch any cool fish. It'd be one thing if I got a rare fish or something. But rain and no fishing luck sucks!

Stormwatch
(Today, 06:05 PM)

Be strong, the rainy season will end in about a week :)

Guys I just played with a japanese girl on the island, she gave me a crown? How come, I thought you couldn't bring anything over there?

She was probably wearing the crown when she went to the island

olimpia84

Today I got a visitor in my camp site (Lucky the dog, from the original Animal Crossing!) so I told him to stay. Will I still get future visitors now that my town is full with 10 people?

Sleepy

Today I got a visitor in my camp site (Lucky the dog, from the original Animal Crossing!) so I told him to stay. Will I still get future visitors now that my town is full with 10 people?

Yes, they will continue to visit, but they cannot move in.

Flo is FINALLY moving out of Dormir. I hope I get a cool visitor after that.

People actually buy the Resetti building? <_<

Yep, and in a good location, I think:
6183_630475010298346_112708719_n.jpg

suzu

The bear villager that I finally got rid of... she moved into my cousin's town. Heh.

Hopefully I can convince her Snake to move into my town. *_*

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Ouh, blue dot on my AC icon, better be Shibata up on the hills!

Koomaster

It started off innocently enough; Leonardo just wanted to give me a present.

tumblr_mp4graN6B11swqxw3o1_400.jpg

A space station, but aren't those really large and in orbit normally? Uh, how did you, what?

tumblr_mp4gsgSMuV1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Is... is the sky getting darker Leonardo? Are you deorbiting a space station into the town?!

tumblr_mp4gtuCVLo1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

That's the heat from the space station getting ready to crash into town, not your blood stirring! It's boiling!

tumblr_mp4gv2XA8e1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

EVERYBODY RUN FOR YOUR LIVES AHHHHHH!!!
Disaster averted, sorta. The space station was a small one so it didn't destroy the town.
It did crash into Nana's house tho.

tumblr_mp4j4dyA3V1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp4j5wSBhh1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Poor Nana, we'll get Nook to fix your roof, you'll be okay. (>^___^)> *hug*

Highwind

Alright got my Master Sword (thanks Gooster).

I was planning on giving away my other spare Majora's Mask but I realised I need the triforce (sigh), so if anyone has a spare triforce they want to trade for a spare Majora's Mask PM me.

Also, how do I get custom wallpaper / carpet or is that not possible?

Anyone got billiard ball shirts I can catalogue and/or have? I'm trying to collect them all. I have 5 and 9 already.

I have 3 in my catalogue. I can order it this evening if you like and you could have it tomorrow.

To all the people using custom paths, what sound do those make when you run over them? Do they just still sound like grass?

They sound like grass until it wears away underneath -- paths don't prevent grass wear -- and then it sounds like dirt.

theluma

What's up with getting the museum shop? I read somewhere you need to have donated 50 items but I'm sure between us me and my gf have...surely that counts?

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Anyone have a spare axe and slingshot I can get? I planted a few fruits too close to a tree and so they're not growing, and I've seen quite a few ballons float by. Nookling's only selling shovels and nets.

What's up with getting the museum shop? I read somewhere you need to have donated 50 items but I'm sure between us me and my gf have...surely that counts?

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/shop-unlock-guide/
Museum Shop

Donate at least 20 items to the museum, with at least one from each category (bugs, fish/deep sea fish, fossils, works of art). Then talk to Blathers each day. One day, he will be thinking about something. Talk to him and he will talk about the museum shop. After that, the museum shop will be added to the list of things you can build in your town. Just sit in your mayor chair and ask to build something, then choose the museum shop.

dantehemi

Just picked up my first ever Nintendo handheld today, a brand new shiny 3dsXL and proceeded to download animal crossing from the e-shop knowing absolutely nothing about this game or even what type of game this is. The hype on here was enough to sell me on making this my first game purchase. Going back to read through the OP now and looking forward to sinking some time into this game over the Canada day long weekend and also looking forward to maybe playing this with some fellow GaFers (is that possible?) anyways, I'll be back here posting up a storm once I read up on this game and start actually playing it.....I'm excited, it's a fresh experience for me :)

Watching the other villagers help out by pulling out watering cans and planting flowers while you do the same tugs on the heartstrings. I can't help but say "thanks" out loud.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Excerpts from Bob Day 2013! (Diggeh in Shindig)

qaQq6ZZ.jpg

Bob’s coming over! Only the best thing EVER!

hGmhFw4.jpg

Bob Man! Get equipped with Friendship Beam!

O30D4mv.jpg

Having some Bobventures in Shindig!

X4g9VQw.jpg

Chillin’ at the Shindig Beachvision Bench HD™!

hvzC7fu.jpg

Rockin’ at my place!

L8Hngc2.jpg

With that, plans for the Shindig Starcade™ back room renovation swiftly began.

qT4bkL0.jpg

So many things to do!

mycSrb5.jpg

Bob’s singing career was short-lived at best. But boy does he try!

GIv45xn.jpg

Bob and I grab a bite to eat from my kitschy unfinished kitchen.

Ox68K9c.jpg

Too bad he visited the day before I got the Blue Falcon!

fCJ1D6b.jpg

Playing Foosball went awry when Bob couldn’t reach his paddles. Some host I am!

IHYbbiG.jpg

And thus ended Bob Day 2013, the greatest day in Shindig history. What a champ!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
tumblr_mp4j8d9q9u1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Keep fighting the fight bro

tumblr_mp4jfgndGd1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Was hanging out with GAFfers Shahadan and Warrior_Keoni earlier, and things got...violent.

tumblr_mp4jh2NAVv1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

k

tumblr_mp4jkyFSgY1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp4jvoWCME1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

what up Sakurai

tumblr_mp4k90Hu071sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp4kha4uxf1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp4kwbpXn31sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp4kxfBEDI1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

None of us are the same.

tumblr_mp4ky5FGgb1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Bonus pic of a Napoleon fish that was really into my friend

Is it just me or are the textures on the Nintendo hats (Hero's Cap, Samus Mask) reaaally good? The way the Hero's Cap responds to light is great. Prettiest Animal Crossing for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom