• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time playing AC, I've borrowed my brother 3DS to play it because I was very interested in the franchise, took some advice from the posts in the thread but I think I'm stuck.

It's my first day and I bought all that I coud, sent letters and sadly sold my shovel so I can only fish around.
I though that it was possible to check random towns online, but I can only access people I know, and I have no one that owns New Leaf :(

I'll drop my FC: 0216-0776-8564
Thanks a lot

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Question for those who have paved their plazas - when a special character appears like Redd do they wipe the tiles out or do they reappear when they leave?

It's my first day and I bought all that I coud, sent letters and sadly sold my shovel so I can only fish around.

Whoa whoa slow down partner! You have plenty of time. I didn't get all of the tools for a few days or so. I just got the ax and I've had the game for almost two weeks.

Just relax and explore. There's plenty to do!

Whoa whoa slow down partner! You have plenty of time. I didn't get all of the tools for a few days or so. I just got the ax and I've had the game for almost two weeks.

Just relax and explore. There's plenty to do!

But in order to do so I'll need to wait tomorrow, I had some spare hours now and wanted to dig the mechanics, but like this it seems that I have to put it down for now.

2013-06-28.jpg

Animekatt

Edit Here is a site that lists what villager types request which public works projects.

Thanks for posting this. According to the wiki, in order to have the Japanese style structures, I will need to have the Cranky type villager request them. Thankfully I have TWO (Lobo and Corque). Too bad Lobo is in his house, and Croque is out shopping atm.

The sun finally came out after so many days of rain. I have the double rainbow in the sky!

Grizzo

If they see you, you are already dead.

Haha when I saw one I ran and tried to get it "confused" by running around my trees until it stopped chasing me. Then I went back to where it was and I just hid for about 10 minutes behind trees to sneak up on it. It was very intense... and I got it !

Sleepy

Haha when I saw one I ran and tried to get it "confused" by running around my trees until it stopped chasing me. Then I went back to where it was and I just hid for about 10 minutes behind trees to sneak up on it. It was very intense... and I got it !

Hahahahaha. That is incredible. If it sees me I don't follow or go back--I get the fuck outta there.

AirBrian

Nope, neither of us had the clock. I guess it was the store then. Thanks for the response. :)

Can you catch a violin beetle while it's raining?

BTW, renaming your router's SSID to "Bestbuy" and turning off encryption does the trick. Just make sure to add a connection on your 3DS first. It works like a charm!

Club LOL is here! now I can get some dances and emotions and music

Done..... Nice town Haiti
Thanks for visiting it hope you spoke to my animals they will tell me about you visiting if you did :)

still working on it I have a long way to go before it is perfect need more axes to have good paths

Woah this picture makes you look like a big bully ! I'm sure this duck must be annoying so you want him (and his house) out of your town, but he looks so miserable and cute here :(

Now I feel bad >.< lol
I've never really talked to him or know what he's like. He just doesn't fit in with the rest of my villagers from his looks in my opinion. He just looks awkward compared with my other villagers:

tumblr_mp4bw4QvOJ1stdouno1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp4bxxbL9G1stdouno1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp4bzoOFzo1stdouno1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp4c1ayHhB1stdouno1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp4c36afKs1stdouno1_400.jpg

But I didn't like Barold or Gigi at first, but maybe I can get along with him? Nah, he's leaving!

Grizzo

Hahahahaha. That is incredible. If it sees me I don't follow or go back--I get the fuck outta there.

Well just after telling you this little story, this happened...

tumblr_mp4chqE0ma1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

(look in the middle of the yellow flowers)

...this time I had absolutely no chance. It jumped through the flowers as soon as I walked by. I wasn't even looking for one, I was just walking around. Needless to say, it scared the hell out of me. Holodrum's streets are not safe anymore, please dear neigbours, ask me for a police station. We need one.

Leeness

So apparently Diva is into hate mail. I sent her multiple "GO DIE I HATE YOU" letters and she sends back "wow, I'm touched to get your nice letter!"

...Well played, hideous frog.

Time to step up this war of attrition.

Get out of my town :( :( :( :(

suzu

So apparently Diva is into hate mail. I sent her multiple "GO DIE I HATE YOU" letters and she sends back "wow, I'm touched to get your nice letter!"

...Well played, hideous frog.

Time to step up this war of attrition.

Get out of my town :( :( :( :(

You're better off just ignoring her completely and not responding to her requests. After like a week or so, try talking to other villagers and they might mention that she is moving. Or she will run up to you and tell you herself. lol

can you gates be open while KK is on stage?

just need to know if I can visit a town with the club

Yeah

Diablos54

Finally paid off the Reset Center and my first extension! The second will be built in the morning! Now I've just got to save as much as possible for Turnip Sunday!

SirKhalid

I hope there is nothing wrong with my game. I can't seems to find Violin Beettle and Char. I did get a Violin Beetle from my friend game because in his town it's super common.

Sleepy

I hope there is nothing wrong with my game. I can't seems to find Violin Beettle and Char. I did get a Violin Beetle from my friend game because in his town it's super common.

Nah, nothing wrong, just the breaks. I think that the game randomizes luck and other things that affect the game each day.

Leeness

You're better off just ignoring her completely and not responding to her requests. After like a week or so, try talking to other villagers and they might mention that she is moving. Or she will run up to you and tell you herself. lol

I do other than hitting her or pushing her. The only interactions are hate mail and physical abuse lol.

I'll keep up the physical abuse and lay off the hate mail, lest she thinks I am only picking on her because ~I like her~.

Chaos17

But I didn't like Barold or Gigi at first, but maybe I can get along with him? Nah, he's leaving!
Your bullying worked or is it just because don't talk to him ?
Just wondering what is making the villagers really leave because it's hard to think that they won't leave after you bully them (many players are trying that way).

Spiderduff

I have been nothing but nice to everyone. Regardless of who it was, I was courteous to my villagers. Then out of the blue Barold is like "I'm leaving." Rage filled me. I told him to leave, proceeded to hit him with the net and buried pitfalls all around him. I became a different mayor that day. Yesterday was his last day. Didn&#8217;t even visit him or say bye. Today he has the audacity to send me a letter saying sorry he didn&#8217;t drop by to say good bye. NO BAROLD. I DIDNT DROP BY TO SAY BYE TO YOU! DONT YOU TAKE THAT WAY FROM ME!

Hate that bear...good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom