• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koomaster

Have my 3DS in the charging cradle with it open while inside Club LOL just listening to DJ KK while doing things in real life. This is THE BEST omg. Gonna have to say Nintendo knocked it out of the park with New Leaf.

Grizzo

So I just popped a floating present and it fell on of my "path tiles", and simply disappeared. My character made a sound like when he's shocked. Also, I tried and I couldn't put anything on the ground where there were tiles (be it fruit or furniture). So beware and make sure you're standing on a grass spot when you're popping balloons.

So I just popped a floating present and it fell on of my "path tiles", and simply disappeared. My character made a sound like when he's shocked. Also, I tried and I couldn't put anything on the ground where there were tiles (be it fruit or furniture). So beware and make sure you're standing on a grass spot when you're popping balloons.

Exact same thing happened to me earlier. Lost a lot of fruit like that too. Tiles definitely could have been done better.

zroid

Banned
I could seriously just leave Club LOL on while I chill and do other things. Like eat dinner, which is what I'm doing now. So good.

Grizzo

Had Thomas (Nice Afro) and Sahin (Cucumber Face) over for the opening of Club LOL:

1012302_263735230432400_1697108563_n.jpg

1044929_263735297099060_1751253001_n.jpg

This was right after the stage fog effects

601679_263735397099050_1710556293_n.jpg

Had a great time until the connection drops ruined the party. Club LOL is awesome...the music is surprisingly good.

Haha, I was about to act like a total groupie in front of KK. Maybe the disconnection was for the best :D But yeah, I was really surprised at how good the music is...

I was listening through my headphones and thought this was catchy and high-quality (especially dat bass outside of the venue). I wish your neighbours would have joined us (and seeing Blaire bopping her cute face to the music must be awesome). Let's do it again as soon as possible !

Grizzo

Exact same thing happened to me earlier. Lost a lot of fruit like that too. Tiles definitely could have been done better.

I agree, it almost looks like this a throwaway thing that they added last minute. But the "path on the ground" feature was there from the very first game in the series. I don't see why they couldn't improve on it.

Sleepy

Haha, I was about to act like a total groupie in front of KK. Maybe the disconnection was for the best :D But yeah, I was really surprised at how good the music is...

I was listening through my headphones and thought this was catchy and high-quality (especially dat bass outside of the venue). I wish your neighbours would have joined us (and seeing Blaire bopping her cute face to the music must be awesome). Let's do it again as soon as possible !

Sure thing! Do the animals come into the club?

Midou

Haven't gotten any music and I played since launch day, got this sweet golden stereo with no beats to play. Does some store or something open that sells tunes?

Chuckpebble

How do you know it's a money rock before you hit it?

For mine, it's been the same one several days in a row now.

My tip on getting lods of emone from the money rock every time:
BN428iUCIAAhiE4.jpg

Also, a straight line of holes is inefficient, leaves room for being pushed around by the recoil. You gotta remove the bottom two and put a hole diagonally above and left of the top one there. That way you're locked in the corner.

suzu

Haven't gotten any music and I played since launch day, got this sweet golden stereo with no beats to play. Does some store or something open that sells tunes?

Unlock
Club LOL and visit K.K. Slider on Saturdays starting at 8pm.

Betty

Banned
Also, a straight line of holes is inefficient, leaves room for being pushed around by the recoil. You gotta remove the bottom two and put a hole diagonally above and left of the top one there. That way you're locked in the corner.

Actually the straight line is best, doing it your way would block 2 money bags from popping out because there'd be no space for them to fall.

Berordn

Actually the straight line is best, doing it your way would block 2 money bags from popping out because there'd be no space for them to fall.

I don't think you're visualizing what he's saying right:

Code:
  X
OOPX
ORO
OOO

O is a blank space, P is the player, R is the rock, X are holes. Doing it like that and hitting the rock diagonally will keep you from being knocked back at all and the money still has a place to drop.

Tenumi

Banned
tumblr_mp4r6pyT0Z1sxhsxlo1_400.jpg

Woo! Booty Shake!

I can shake my butt in Animal Crossing. I'm not sure how I should feel about this...

Nevertheless, Club LOL is as great as advertised.

Betty

Banned
O is a blank space, P is the player, R is the rock, X are holes. Doing it like that and hitting the rock diagonally will keep you from being knocked back at all and the money still has a place to drop.

Yeah, I see it now, that makes more sense. If you line up well though, the straight line can be just as effective.

Shahadan

Arriving on International Island. No one there. A girl from Canada comes in. She sees me, says "bonjour" and leaves.

I don't know how to feel right now.

Grizzo

Didn't know you could catch frogs in these little ponds ! I never tried to fish anything in there, but it's a cool place.

tumblr_mp4sdfYSN21swyzfbo1_400.jpg

And then, there I was just minding my own business when...

tumblr_mp4sgbvP3Y1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

We meet again, dear tarantula. Third time tonight.

my standard iOS7 focus was better than Youtube capture
Youtube capture coming out all blurry

video processing hopefully 1 of them captured to tune I wanted

UberTag

Arriving on International Island. No one there. A girl from Canada comes in. She sees me, says "bonjour" and leaves.

I don't know how to feel right now.
Lots of people island hop to try and spawn rare items.
Don't take it personally when folks come and go in a heartbeat. At least you got a "bonjour" out of it.

How do you get townspeople to suggest things for public work projects? I vaguely remember getting a request a few days back, but it wasn't a building or something cool. Is it just random?

Dug

Banned
Saying the name of a village in a megaphone while they are near you gets them VERY ANGRY. Maybe that could be a method to get rid of a villager you don't like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom