• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ameer

Neo Member
Anybody try taking screenshots in such a way that your character is hidden?

I got these two:

tumblr_moi2zcywpo1svftwfo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mohjgfMRit1svftwfo1_400.jpg

- http://niruya.tumblr.com/

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Once again, need a UK (or any country/time zone where Re-Tail is open right now) friend so I can borrow their Re-Tail for a moment, heh.

3738-0749-1563, if anyone's interested in helping out! :D

Maximus.

Damn beetles are good money makers! I am not going as hardcore as some of you to cut down trees to maximize the chances, but it's cool!

I built a new bridge and it sucks how the other people don't really help.

In total can I only have 2 bridges or 3? I would really like to have 3.

I decided to make my ordinance night owl, since I tend to have to play at night. I would've picked wealthy but it's not worth it right now.

I got a cool super mushroom and big brother stache! Still hoping to get some Zelda swag sooner than later.

GJS

Does anyone have Varia pants I can trade for? My friend has the helmet, suit, and the shoes already and would like to complete the set.

So how many did it turn out to be?
I have some varia pants. I'm at work though and won't be home until 18:00 BST, so like 6 hours time.

Akira_83

Banned
This public works stuff is horseshit. I'm trying to place a bench facing either left or right and no matter what direction I'm facing or Isabelle is, the bench always faces south

If benches can't be places In all 4 directions then fuck this game I'm out

Makes trying I build your perfect customized town so hard. Why not enter some kind of grid covered mode where you see the object and the blocks it fills with the ability to rotate ?

No instead you gotta assume your in the right place and with no way of knowing if there's enough spaces , then if not you have to endure more shitty dialogue just to try again

Mik2121

This public works stuff is horseshit. I'm trying to place a bench facing either left or right and no matter what direction I'm facing or Isabelle is, the bench always faces south

If benches can't be places In all 4 directions then fuck this game I'm out

Makes trying I build your perfect customized town so hard. Why not enter some kind of grid covered mode where you see the object and the blocks it fills with the ability to rotate ?

No instead you gotta assume your in the right place and with no way of knowing if there's enough spaces , then if not you have to endure more shitty dialogue just to try again

Yeah, the whole placing things is absolutely broken and horrible. I have had so many issues trying to place items around... :/

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I haven't opened my bridge yet. Will do so when I get home.

There were a few people walking about while I was on my way to work so I guess I could have done it then.

Starting to think the fortune cookies hate me, still no Pikmin item, Majora's Mask or Midna Mask but instead I get a bunch of junk like Arwing, Toad's Hat, Green Shell and Fire Flower :(

Quick question for those in the know, how do I obtain a slingshot? I'm desperate.

HNI_0022.jpg

HNI_0032.jpg

HNI_0066.jpg

I can only get so far chasing presents tied to balloons. Heh.

HNI_0024.jpg

What can be done with gold nuggets besides selling them for big bells?

Spades

Day 4
Visitors! Spades, Ameer, and one_kill came by when I posted the Joan announcement. They did their business with Joan, and we decided to head to the Island for fun. I had actually just unlocked the Island today, so it was a new experience for me. Quite enjoyed Kapp'n's sea shanties.
tumblr_moij9eZOme1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

tumblr_moijau2ZuQ1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

tumblr_moijcvqxwr1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

tumblr_moijdu4wza1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

Had a great time - we should do it again soon!

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
I've been lucky so far getting a triforce, a Mario Super Star and a jump pole from the fortune cookies. I also put a shark on the top level of my house. How I roll. :)

Alpha_eX

Anyone willing to give me some tropical fruits? I will give you a fossil in exchange, I don't have much else apart from a lovely chair and a pet frog. Oh and oranges, I have oranges!

Also, does anyone want my Pikmin Red Hat? Open to trade offers.

The new resident in my town is called Hippeaux and is a neon yellow hippo. I was kinda hoping he would have a French accent... =(
Now there are two hippos in my town, so that's pretty cool.

Pand

Does anyone know what the best way to get rid of a villager is? I'm trying to build a second bridge, but Tiffany's house is in the way. Don't like her anyway, so it's time she gets booted out. Any tips?

CoolS

Remember - there are always other towns that might have great prices!

Yeah, I'll wait a bit, unless something pops up here and I don't miss it. Damn fast moving thread!

Senator Soufflé;64215861 said:
Hmmm Tortimer never shown up after I paid off my house.

Perhaps I misunderstood his requirements.

I think you also need to expand once.

Senator Soufflé;64215861 said:
Hmmm Tortimer never shown up after I paid off my house.

Perhaps I misunderstood his requirements.

You need to pay off the first loan after your house has been built, then the next day he'll show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom