• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Umm anything Toad/Super Mushroom

Regal/sleek/modern tables? I need more tables to put stuff on. Shall I just come to your town? I'll bring my axe - what's your code?

In any other game you wouldn't let people in visiting you when they carry an axe around :p

Dug

Banned
Anyone have Varia Suit Pants that they are willing to part with? Need it to complete my Varia Suit.

Here are some Nintendo items I'm willing to trade for it:

Triple Red Shells
Kart
Block
Fire Flower
Reposting...can't seem to find anyone with the pants.

Oxx

Swimming for 5-10 minutes seems to reset the counter (or whatever) on villagers initiating conversations. (The only way to get Public Works.) After hanging out in the ocean, the first (or sometimes second) villager that sees you should get all excited and approach you for a chat.

It works about 95% of the time. (Though remember that they won't necessarily talk to you about Public Works, but you can increase the chance by having a full inventory of non-salable items.)

I'll definitely try it.

I only just got a wet-suit, so I have plenty of incentive to mess-around in the sea.

Reposting...can't seem to find anyone with the pants.

I do have the pants, but I want to complete the suit myself.

Um, are there Varia Suit Boots? Because I have the helmet, torso, and pants already. I wanna know if I already have everything for it.

Dug

Banned
I do have the pants, but I want to complete the suit myself.

Um, are there Varia Suit Boots? Because I have the helmet, torso, and pants already. I wanna know if I already have everything for it.
Yeah there are boots. I have it and everything else except for the pants.

MicH

So today has been fairly exciting so far. Heading off to work in a couple of hours, so posting this now :D

Started off with a mail box completely stuffed. I wrote some of my villagers yesterday - and sent furniture to them - and they just sent me a letter without any gifts. Damn you, animals! Ungrateful, that's what you are.

I then saw my hybrid bed in front of my house had crossbred and given me another orange rose (now 10 in total) and another black rose (my second). I have a big red x red rose bed going, yet they are yielding no black roses.. but my orange x orange and pink x pink are, lol. That's weird.

tumblr_mp5ltnpEv81svgayqo1_400.jpg

Ooooh! Black rose! My pink roses also yielded a red rose and my pink cosmos yielded a white cosmos

Sable finally gave me her elusive mannequin. Thank god I didn't miss out on it. I should be getting Labelle's soon (31 accesories, right?) and Mable's is probably a bit off still. Still buying everything they have regardless of me having it already or not.

tumblr_mp5lueqnSD1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Yissssss give it to me!!

I immediately put it in my completely messy game room and dressed it up with my Samus suit. God, I have no idea what to do with the Nintendo stuff that won't fit on the displays.

tumblr_mp5lv8YpP71svgayqo1_400.jpg

This is too delicious

I only need Link's hat to finish my Link outfit. I do have Majora's Mask so I can sorta dress it up. Give me your mannequin, Labelle! Mannequins are seriously a great feature, I wish you could get more.

My other street lamp was completed today. I really like this area.

tumblr_mp5lw861iK1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I'm building a bench next to the street lamp on the left, so it's gonna be a nice little area next to the river.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, got my red/black XL today, doing system transfer as we speak! Don't let me down, high tech Nintendo!!!! This thing feels good, much better fit for my hand than the original model (RIP).

Now that I've bought two systems I guess it's fair to say that my Nintendo support > EA.

OT: When very few animals turn up to celebrate my projects, is it time to start writing letters/sending gifts again??

Forkball

I figured out that for Labelle's mannequin, you don't buy 31 items to get it, it has to be accessories on the right side, hats don't count

ramyeon

Sable finally gave me her elusive mannequin. Thank god I didn't miss out on it. I should be getting Labelle's soon (31 accesories, right?) and Mable's is probably a bit off still. Still buying everything they have regardless of me having it already or not.

tumblr_mp5lueqnSD1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Yissssss give it to me!!
Wait is this missable? I spoke to Sable enough to unlock the QR code machine but haven't really even thought to continue talking to her every day after that.

MicH

Wait is this missable? I spoke to Sable enough to unlock the QR code machine but haven't really even thought to continue talking to her every day after that.
Pretty sure it isn't, but many people got it the day after they got he QR machine and I was worried that I somehow missed out on it.

massoluk

Banned
Hm.. Are you guys posting the screenshot directly to Tumblr from 3DS webbrowser? Is there step by step instruction somewhere? I can't make it work, the whole screen go dark blue something.

Sleepy

Do gems count toward feng shui? Just throw them on the floor?

Hm.. Are you guys posting the screenshot directly to Tumblr from 3DS webbrowser? Is there step by step instruction somewhere? I can't make it work, the whole screen go dark blue something.

I couldn't get it to work either, so I just used Facebook.

ramyeon

Pretty sure it isn't, but many people got it the day after they got he QR machine and I was worried that I somehow missed out on it.
Ohh okay, that's a relief! Guess I'll need to start talking to her again from tomorrow to make sure I get my hands on it.

They're using Nintendo's Image Share. (http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/image-share/) Personally, I just dump everything in Gmail and sort it on Tumblr later.

Visitors by train should automatically put their house in the HHA

Yes! I've had a 3DS for two years and haven't gotten a single StreetPass. I've started sidling up to people in grocery stores who look seem like likely targets and it's just not happening. (I'm not sure how far the range is.)

Linius

Anyone interested in trading a silver rod for a silver shovel? The shovel is the last silver item I need (except for the watering can then).

Oxx

Yes! I've had a 3DS for two years and haven't gotten a single StreetPass. I've started sidling up to people in grocery stores who look seem like likely targets and it's just not happening. (I'm not sure how far the range is.)

I always target the fedora-wearers.

Linius

I'll look for fedoras. I've been circling around guys from 18-40. Not sure what they think of the crazy girl floating around them but it hasn't gotten me reported yet. Maybe need to try a college campus.

Added you. And mine's in my profile too. :)

Cool, I expect to open up in less than ten minutes. Concluding a trade in a foreign town at the moment. Adding you when I get back and will open then. Expect the rod in front of the trainstation :)

Linius

Aw, yeah. Looks like Shampoodle is about to be built in my main street.

Had some cosplay fun at my girl's town yesterday.

BN5H5ahCcAAXYzU.jpg:large

Good times.

Duuude, I so need to visit your girls town. Any way I can cataloge that sweet laptop? Have been looking for it quite some time now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom