• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone looking for the DJ turntable? It fell out of a tree this morning and it doesn't really fit with my stuff but I know a bunch of you are doing the modern and/or music thing. I was going to put it up in Re-Tail but I could bring it elsewhere. Especially if I could sell some of my peaches and check out your shops.

Cool, I expect to open up in less than ten minutes. Concluding a trade in a foreign town at the moment. Adding you when I get back and will open then. Expect the rod in front of the trainstation :)

Great. I'll check in a few minutes.

kingmozo9

Banned
Was very excited to play this game and see what makes this game extremely popular, was even gunna buy an XL on Amazon..

But I just found out you can't be black so I won't ever be buying this game... Such a shame

Edit: was about drastic...will buy soon

Linius

Anyone looking for the DJ turntable? It fell out of a tree this morning and it doesn't really fit with my stuff but I know a bunch of you are doing the modern and/or music thing. I was going to put it up in Re-Tail but I could bring it elsewhere. Especially if I could sell some of my peaches and check out your shops.

Great. I'll check in a few minutes.

Opening up right now, bring that DJ table with you. How many bells do you want for it? Or do you wanna cataloge stuff from my house maybe?

Duster

In the world of Animal Crossing I"m sure this is considered blasphemy.

No it's fine, even the shops promote Xbox Ones.

hedb.jpg

PokéKong

Shoot I think I accidentally sold my wetsuit...

But it seems like it was on sale at the island for every day before I got around to collecting enough tokens to buy it, and now that I need to get another it's been many days of them not selling it! I'm almost worried, is there a reason it's not being sold again or am I just unlucky?

Mekere

Such a nice weather today....

tumblr_mp5p3r7cCH1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

Rain and storm and cute animals like... snails! All over the town... GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH ME want some sun and rainbows! :(

As I as soaked wet already (it's been raining ALLLLL day) I went for a dive, just in case I could get some rainy-day only creature. Just after winning a swimming race with a scallop (damn, these things are fast!) Someone scared the hell of me with his sudden appearance!

tumblr_mp5p5f66Ms1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

Pascal! He took my hard-earned scallop in exchange of a flooring! Good deal :D And totally righteous, right?

tumblr_mp5p6qRbhd1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

And while I was resting on the beach after all these events, my ears caught the sound of a balloon pushed by the wind, I run up to the cliff and there!

tumblr_mp5phgarP21svfr8bo1_400.jpg

Yay! Finally a slingshot! It will make my life easier :D Finally, it is a good rainy day \o/

Oxx

I'll look for fedoras. I've been circling around guys from 18-40. Not sure what they think of the crazy girl floating around them but it hasn't gotten me reported yet. Maybe need to try a college campus.

I ate lunch in a train-station restaurant yesterday to try to get commuter streetpasses.

#streetpassconfessions

Wolfe

Was very excited to play this game and see what makes this game extremely popular, was even gunna buy an XL on Amazon..

But I just found out you can't be black so I won't ever be buying this game... Such a shame

You can tan on the island but I've heard it takes a few days or something.

I can still understand you not wanting to pick it up but admittedly it sounds silly to me.

matt360

tumblr_mp5pibGYAg1sy4x6oo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp5phioyDf1sy4x6oo1_400.jpg

Here's my Japan room and my game room. This game is nuts! It's my first time playing an Animal Crossing game, but I'm hooked. I'll probably hit 100 hours tomorrow trying to catch that darn violin beetle.

Anyways, feel free to add me: 3840-5486-8379

I've got all fruits available, except for bananas and coconuts, which are currently growing. I'll also be watching for turnip prices and will let everyone know on the official thread if I hit a spike.

Please shoot me a PM or let me know in a quote if you add me!

Philia

Getting all of the fossils apparently net you a Digsite Wall for sale at the museum shop. :T I don't know why I expected better... I mean you get the silver shovel for getting 15 fossils donated.

Linius

Getting all of the fossils apparently net you a Digsite Wall for sale at the museum shop. :T I don't know why I expected better... I mean you get the silver shovel for getting 15 fossils donated.

You already have all of them? I'm jelly. Still in need of 14 more I believe. Going to post my list of fossils later today hoping to trade some :p

PokéKong

Can you get the song that you request from K.K.? Maybe it was just because it was the first time, but last time he said I could request stuff, but only gave me the opportunity to do so after he performed and had already given me an aircheck of the randomly selected song of the night.

Glip_Glop

Promised myself I wouldn't do this, but does anyone have good turnip prices today? I fear I may be slight obsessed and I have a lot of bells tied up in this damn stalk market. If so, I will bring a gift, a humble offering. 0748-2195-3393 for all your awesome Death Kitten needs.

Linius

Bluepolicebox, town is open again.

Fucking errors :/

EDIT

Is the stuff in your cataloge now? It seems that everytime a third person tries to enter the town just crashes :(

theluma

Edit: was about drastic...will buy soon

Tbh the 'tan' feature essentially makes you black.

BowieZ

Banned
You can't be pale European either. My character doesn't look like me one bit.

But it's just a fucking fictional avatar in a fictional world full of talking animals and trees that grow from a seed in 3 days in a realtime world.

Bluepolicebox, town is open again.

Fucking errors :/

EDIT

Is the stuff in your cataloge now? It seems that everytime a third person tries to enter the town just crashes :(

No. Those were my first errors. Do you want to drop by my town sometime? Less likely someone else will join. I know you're trying to collect visitors but I doubt we'd error out.

Linius

No. Those were my first errors. Do you want to drop by my town sometime? Less likely someone else will join. I know you're trying to collect visitors but I doubt we'd error out.

Yeah, is cool, I'll come over.

The other guys were there to pick something up (that piece of furniture that was lying there) and drop something off. But apparrently it's not very stable today.

Cynar

Tbh the 'tan' feature essentially makes you black.
That's really not good enough for a game that is all about customization but we have an entire thread about that. I still wouldn't let it ruin your enjoyment of the game. Most of the time I don't even see my characters face. I'm pretty pale and can't choose something lighter. :(

Yeah, is cool, I'll come over.

The other guys were there to pick something up (that piece of furniture that was lying there) and drop something off. But apparrently it's not very stable today.

Gates are open. I'll be at the station. And then you can go quick in case it errors again. :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Oh man, I feel. :( I was scared of that happening myself with some blues I was given so I put them in my house. Was not going to let it accidentally get ruined.

It's ok I guess, main annoyance is that somebody else's hard work was destroyed. If it had been mine, I wouldn't really care. Lesson learned though I guess :p

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Never buying paintings from other villagers anymore. 3 buys, 3 fakes.

Plus, Miranda likes me enough now to give me a fruit...sadly, it's the cherry which I already had.

Stat!

Here's my Japan room and my game room. This game is nuts! It's my first time playing an Animal Crossing game, but I'm hooked. I'll probably hit 100 hours tomorrow trying to catch that darn violin beetle.

!

Violin Beetle? Please! I've found plenty of those - its the damn ladybug thats impossible!

Also, the Char. But I did get a fishing badge today which was sweet for only my 2nd day playing.

Redd is in my town today. Is it possible for him to have two "real" paintings? Im sure about one but not the other.

Linius

Violin Beetle? Please! I've found plenty of those - its the damn ladybug thats impossible!

Also, the Char. But I did get a fishing badge today which was sweet for only my 2nd day playing.

Redd is in my town today. Is it possible for him to have two "real" paintings? Im sure about one but not the other.

Violin Beetles and Lady Bugs I found plenty. Only the char gave me some trouble.

abundant

Redd finally came to town and I bought the legit artwork. Now I just have to wait until tomorrow to donate it and hopefully I can start the museum shop by Monday. Club LOL also opened up, as well as the police station.

Mr. RHC

Thread is huge, Crossing-GAF is very passionate it seems! Last AC game I played was for DS, Wild World was the title?

I don't know if I could get into one again, but it sure was fun! haha

Linius

Anyone else having troubles with online play when there are three or more people in town? Some how my town keeps crashing today. Just now we had like five minutes of play with three people in town and all of a sudden another crash. Drives me nuts.

Stat!

Redd finally came to town and I bought the legit artwork. Now I just have to wait until tomorrow to donate it and hopefully I can start the museum shop by Monday. Club LOL also opened up, as well as the police station.

Is there only one legit artwork per time he visits?

Also, I apparently ran out of wallet space. What now? Can that be upgraded or does it need to be deposited?

Ferga

Huh. I found a char nowhere near my waterfall. It must have swam to the middle region of the map.

Just need that measly violin beetle now. 23.5 hours left

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I turned the game on today to start doing my daily stuff, and a few minutes in I realized...I'm not enjoying this anymore. I'd been feeling a bit burned out over the past few days, but now...yeah, I think it's over. I guess 50-60 hours was my limit. =/ Debating on whether I should sell it or maybe try to trade it for something else I've been wanting to play, like maybe FE:A, DKCR, or PXZ.

Is there only one legit artwork per time he visits?

Also, I apparently ran out of wallet space. What now? Can that be upgraded or does it need to be deposited?

No sometimes there are more but you can only buy one. You can invite someone else into your town so he can get the other piece.

astonish

Just got my 3DS (XL!) a couple weeks ago and although I grabbed a few games I have been playing nothing but Animal Crossing. First time AC for me and I love it. Been pretty busy IRL which means I haven't done much gaming, but AC has been a nice 20 min break when I have the chance.

Hopefully I will have more time to play this weekend so I'm going to try and actually get my economy going by visiting others towns for fruit and fishing on the island (which just opened up for me)

I've got all fruits available, except for bananas and coconuts, which are currently growing. I'll also be watching for turnip prices and will let everyone know on the official thread if I hit a spike.

I'd like some of 'dem fruits to plant in my town! I'm adding you now, but probably won't play until later today

Sleepy

Two questions:

If you put gems on the floor of your house does it count toward feng shui?

Do you have to be at Club LoL at 8PM exactly to see the acoustic set?

Oh, and MicH, thanks again for the silver slingshot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom