• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berordn

Does anyone know if you can find scallops all day? I haven't been diving at all since it's not a gameplay part that really interests me. But Pascal is a cool dude :p

I've gotten them in the morning, at noon and late at night, so I'd be willing to say yes.

Dunno if Pascal has a time limit though, the time I got one in the middle of the day I had already seen him.

Does anyone know if you can find scallops all day? I haven't been diving at all since it's not a gameplay part that really interests me. But Pascal is a cool dude :p

And Policebox was so sure his town wouldn't error, got you now :p

It wasn't me visiting though.

My encyclopedia lists them as an all-day thing.

I've already gotten all the June necessities, so I'm good there! Thank goodness for reading those guides, I'd have never gotten the Char and Rainbow Trout without finding out they are only early morning fish.

Linius

Anyone wanna lemme catalogue some kitchenware and/or furniture related to food for any of these?

Silver Shovel
Dimetrodon Torso
Styraco Skull
Ptera Left Wing
Sabertooth Torso
Peking Man
Plesio Skull
Raptor Torso
Apato Tail
Styraco Torso
Diplo Chest
Pachy Torso
Ptera Skull

I need that Raptor Torso. If you wanna come by later to cataloge some stuff that's fine. FC is in my profile. I have a lot of sleek and modern wood stuff. And music instruments.

Stat!

Anyone wanna lemme catalogue some kitchenware and/or furniture related to food for any of these?

Silver Shovel
Dimetrodon Torso
Styraco Skull
Ptera Left Wing
Sabertooth Torso
Peking Man
Plesio Skull
Raptor Torso
Apato Tail
Styraco Torso
Diplo Chest
Pachy Torso
Ptera Skull

I have Pearshaped drawers if you want. I can take pretty much any of those since I don't have any of those except for the Diplo stuff.

I'll buy them in the shop and just trade for the bell equivalent if you want? (Although Im not totally sure what you mean by catalogue as I havent unlocked it yet.)

Silver Shovel
Dimetrodon Torso
Styraco Skull
Ptera Left Wing
Sabertooth Torso
Peking Man
Plesio Skull
Raptor Torso
Apato Tail
Styraco Torso
Diplo Chest
Pachy Torso
Ptera Skull

I have a lunch tray a deluxe range and a sink. Interested in any of these? I need to look which fossils I need.
EDIT: Also have a lemon table. Not sure if you meant furniture that looks like food or furniture that you use to make/eat food. :p

I could use any combination out of these:
Pachy Torso
Sabretooth Torso
Diplo Chest
Dimetrodon Torso
Ptera Skull

And Policebox was so sure his town wouldn't error, got you now :p

It wasn't me visiting though.

I was wearing a skirt! :p I blame Nintendo.

If anyone else is going to come sell, I'll keep opening the gates after this person leaves and then close them again when someone comes in. One person at a time seems to work fine.

Anybody got these furnitures? I'll pay 50k bells for each :)

astro lamp

classic wall
classic rug
classic wardrobe
classic buffet
classic chair
classic sofa

I can order the buffet and sofa from my catalogue if 5pm EST is quick enough for you. The ones in my house are customized by Cyrus.

Hugstable

Banned
Only June Necessity I'm still missing seems to be that darn Ladybug. I've been actively looking for it for 3 days and still haven't found it. Funniest thing is I see people having trouble getting Char fish and Violin Beetles, but I've gotten over 6 or so of each with getting 3 Char fish just yesterday morning. I wonder if the odds of finding them are different in each town or something.

rocketobear

Neo Member
I need that Raptor Torso. If you wanna come by later to cataloge some stuff that's fine. FC is in my profile. I have a lot of sleek and modern wood stuff. And music instruments.

I have Pearshaped drawers if you want. I can take pretty much any of those since I don't have any of those except for the Diplo stuff.

I'll buy them in the shop and just trade for the bell equivalent if you want? (Although Im not totally sure what you mean by catalogue as I havent unlocked it yet.)

I have a lunch tray a deluxe range and a sink. Interested in any of these? I need to look which fossils I need.
EDIT: Also have a lemon table. Not sure if you meant furniture that looks like food or furniture that you use to make/eat food. :p

I could use any combination out of these:
Pachy Torso
Sabretooth Torso
Diplo Chest
Dimetrodon Torso
Ptera Skull

PM'd you guys.

zroid

Banned
surveillance bed

tumblr_mp5zywLmBX1sv54gpo1_400.jpg

So I'm foolishly trying to go ahead and make this path with 13 tile types. I just moved a new character to dump patterns in today - is there really no other way to get them the patterns except waiting ten days through talking with Sabel? I thought I'd at least be able to put them on display and have my dump character pick them up but no dice. Any solutions?

Anyone have classic wallpaper on hand or are willing to order? Have the following displays:

-balloon wall
-floral wall
-balloon wall
-modern screen
-modern wood sofa
-stripe table
-sleek carpet

Also, if anyone has a spare pair of Hero's Boots or a spare Samus helmet, I have, uh, perfect cherries. :p

Gunloc and Azure Phoenix posted some awesome tips earlier this morning:

I'll have to try those.

Found my third piece of Modern furniture: the lamp. It's in the shop getting sapphire-coated now. I also have the Wall, so I'm on my way to completing the series. Also, Shampoodle's is being built.

Linius

I'll have to try those.

Found my third piece of Modern furniture: the lamp. It's in the shop getting sapphire-coated now. I also have the Wall, so I'm on my way to completing the series. Also, Shampoodle's is being built.

I have the bed, closet, tiles and end table if you wanna cataloge? If I can cataloge the stuff you have from that series that I still need (have the lamp too) we could be a great help to each other.

Sure, add me: 1676-3679-7062

I'll open my gates in a couple minutes

I'm on the island doing my daily beetle round at the moment. Are you gonna be around in an hour?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Reposting for new page, man this thread moves fast!

Got double prices on my shop if you want to come over? FC in profile,I'll add you

Don't suppose you have any art you can spare? It's the only ing blocking my museum expansion and I've not seen redd since I started playing

Got the QR reader, kicks being built, nookling upgrading notice and Cyrus waking up all today :D

Only June Necessity I'm still missing seems to be that darn Ladybug. I've been actively looking for it for 3 days and still haven't found it. Funniest thing is I see people having trouble getting Char fish and Violin Beetles, but I've gotten over 6 or so of each with getting 3 Char fish just yesterday morning. I wonder if the odds of finding them are different in each town or something.

It's actually based on time. Once I looked at the right time I got two.
Also apparently Char can spawn slightly up river of your waterfall. Weird.

Berordn

Can you catalog before you have the catalog? I.e does it remember?

Yup, just opened TnT mart this morning and everything I've sold is still listed.

On that note, I have a Modern Wall Clock if anyone wants to catalog that and let me catalog some other Modern stuff.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
What are the rules to unlock Cyrus? I got him today, but my son's save on the same game he is still asleep. He's been playing as often as me

Edit: thonky says this
Cyrus will be asleep until you have played for seven days, sold 100,000 bells worth of items to Reese (the pink alpaca), and have 100 pieces of furniture and 50 clothing items in your catalog. (Items are added to your catalog as soon as you put them into your inventory, even if the Nooklings' shop doesn't have a catalog machine yet.)

But for things like nookling upgrades the money is usually collaborative. So does he just need the items? (Also surprised if I have 100 items catalogued,I don't have much at all. Have tons of clothes though)

If it is individual requirements that is a little unfair because if you have four saves on one game, you still only get a couple of items of furniture from nookling junction every day,so it'll take much longer for four people to unlock Cyrus etc than one player

OMG Aero

I have some spare Nintendo items if anyone else has others to trade for them.
I have:
Majora's Mask
Blue Falcon
Bad Bro's stache (and I can throw in a Wario hat too even though that's just an item you can buy at Able Sisters)

And I'll trade for any Nintendo item that isn't:
Metroid
Balance Board
Majora's Mask
Triforce
Master Sword
Triple Bananas
Blue Falcon
Question Block
Super Mushroom
Fire Bar
Fi Mask
Samus helmet
Bad bro's stache
Yellow Pikmin hat
Varia suit shoes
Mario wallpaper and floor

If anyone does want to trade just PM me.

Metaroo

Club LOL opened :D Also, finally got around to building a police station. Decided on the classic. My town is slowly starting to come together...now if only I can get rid of vladimir...

Debs

everything i sell, i can buy in the catalog again? (outside of the cookie items)

if true i'm gonna go and sell all of the stuff i hoarded.

Everything you have held in your inventory is stored in the catalog, you don't need to sell things for it to appear in the catalog.

XeroSauce

I have some spare Nintendo items if anyone else has others to trade for them.
I have:
Majora's Mask
Blue Falcon
Bad Bro's stache (and I can throw in a Wario hat too even though that's just an item you can buy at Able Sisters)

And I'll trade for any Nintendo item that isn't:
Metroid
Balance Board
Majora's Mask
Triforce
Master Sword
Triple Bananas
Blue Falcon
Question Block
Super Mushroom
Fire Bar
Fi Mask
Samus helmet
Bad bro's stache
Yellow Pikmin hat
Varia suit shoes
Mario wallpaper and floor

If anyone does want to trade just PM me.

Want a Super Star for the Blue Falcon?

zroid

Banned
I have so many Pipes at this point that I've just decided to put one in every room of my house

If only I could actually use them to transport between rooms :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom