• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megatron

I'd like to collect all of the fossils for my museum. I have a bunch of doubles I can trade for things I don't have. Is anyone interested?

Any takers? If there's something else you're looking for besides fossils, I'll see what I can do.

I have Peking Man

My first choice is Raptor Torso
Second choice is Ankylo Torso,
Third choice Spino Tail,

Friend Code is 2062-9675-4333

EDIT - Just saw someone already offered Peking Man, oh well.

BN8zZwLCYAAt0d-.jpg:large

My defense station. A mayor has to protect his town, right?

Betty

Banned
I have two benches in my town and none of my villagers have ever sat on them. In fact, I only caught a villager ever sitting down ONCE, in his own house. How the hell did you find two of them sitting on the same bench?

Well it was in the evening and they were both watering my flowers thanks to the beautiful town ordinance, they said there were taking a rest, maybe that's how to make it trigger, idk.

I will also say I'm puzzled by the Public Works projects. Is there any way to, y'know, actually pay for them? I think the villagers have put in a few hundred bells so far out of a total cost of 128,000. What, am I supposed to pay for the whole thing?

Theoretically, yes. However, if you invite lots of people to your town, let them take fruits they need, let them sell their turnips to your Re-Tail at a high price, or whatnot, you can gently suggest that the public works are taking donations, and they might chip in one or two grand.

I've heard it said that the villagers will sometimes chip in bells themselves, but I've been far too impatient to see that happen.

Berordn

I've heard it said that the villagers will sometimes chip in bells themselves, but I've been far too impatient to see that happen.

Two days in on my reset center project and villagers have donated about 1k bells. Not practical if you're actually interested in developing your town...

Roto13

Edit: seems the bolding isn't working. Diplo Tail and Peking man for your Dino egg and Pachy Tail.

Are you still around? This trade sounds good to me. I'm going to open my gates in a minute here and we can do it. My code is also in my profile.

EDIT: Wait, I might be mistaken about having a dino egg. Oops. Sorry. I can give you the pachy tail for something, though.

Linius

Are you still around? This trade sounds good to me. I'm going to open my gates in a minute here and we can do it. My code is also in my profile.

EDIT: Wait, I might be mistaken about having a dino egg. Oops. Sorry. I can give you the pachy tail for something, though.

I have that now :p

Animekatt

I'm home now. I'll jump into your town.

Revven

What petition?

Does it cost anything?

No, it's free lol, it's apparently called "Year of a Million Lunges". One of my villagers wanted me to get 6 sigs from villagers in another town (not my own). I already got 5 of them from Aces, but he didn't have a 6th villager to sign so... :<

It's just a sort of "chore" like the other chores the villagers tend to give you.

What petition?

Does it cost anything?

Villagers will sometimes ask you to go to another town and get six signatures for some petition. Phil once asked me to get people to sign on for "Appreciating Hipsters."

Not sure why Revven is having a hard time, since you can get all six signatures from the same foreign town.

Stat!

I have my word document with fossils open when trading and always update the minute something came trough. Bolding possible trades so I can't confuse what I have and what I don't have.

This game.

I should probably do this with fish but its much more fun trying to match up the encyclopedia with the museum /sarcasm

Also just discovered holding A with the net sneaks up...

zroid

Banned
Do you get something for 100%ing the fossil exhibits? I'm not too fussed with filling it up right now since I'll probably be playing this for a while yet. If it's just for completion sake then I don't mind letting it happen in due course.

Linius

Excited for the morning mail. Got a laptop, server, modern wood bed, modern wall clock and storage case coming. My office is gonna look neat.

Does anyone have a recommedation for a table or desk piece of furniture to put the laptop on? I know these old school desks exist, but I'm going for modern. Not a low table, but a real desk.

And besides that I'm looking for the following pieces of furniture: Modern wood bookcase and speakers to hang on my wall.

Iresecia

Neo Member
Kinda off topic but this game isn't region locked when it comes to inviting friends over and vice versa is it? Trying to get some stuff to someone but she has the European copy and I'm thinking it's more just a general connection problem.

Stat!

No, it's free lol, it's apparently called "Year of a Million Lunges". One of my villagers wanted me to get 6 sigs from villagers in another town (not my own). I already got 5 of them from Aces, but he didn't have a 6th villager to sign so... :<

It's just a sort of "chore" like the other chores the villagers tend to give you.

Sorry, like I said when you came in that I only had 4 or 5 villagers to sign. I didn't know Carmen wouldn't sign the when moving in.

Anyways, turnips still at 142 and I'm still around. Reading about how the island won't be open for a few days after my town opens? Damn. Fish/bug hunting so far. It's relaxing and in 15 minutes beginning the hunt for the Char!

Berordn

Kinda off topic but this game isn't region locked when it comes to inviting friends over and vice versa is it? Trying to get some stuff to someone but she has the European copy and I'm thinking it's more just a general connection problem.

It's not, everyone can play with anyone. Connection issues are a dime a dozen though.

Linius

You can visit anyone all over the globe.

Lucent

I finally got a piece of art from Redd. Made sure I was buying a legit piece. Only one of them was legit. Sucks I have to wait for it to be mailed to me. I wanted to turn it in to the museum right away so I can get the shop unlocked and stuff.

I still haven't really done anything to make my town look unique. Been mostly focusing on upgrading my house and stuff. Community projects I haven't even built one yet. But there is a bridge I wanna build so it's easier to go right from the beach to the top because as it is now I only have one bridge and I have to walk all the way to the left to get to it.

Levi

Banned
Want list--

Space items: Lunar wallpaper. Moon.

Misc. Items: Gold armor pants, Mummy's casket.

Willing to trade to catalog everything with the exception of the Lunar Wallpaper. If you let me keep that I'll trade two items plus 200K in bells.

Up for trade:

Fi mask, hero's clothes, Super Mushroom, Varia suit, Samus helmet, Warp Pipe, Fire Flower, Toad Hat, Virtual Boy, Green Shell or if you are collecting a theme I can check my catalog-- I buy all the furniture every day just to catalog it. I have a full set of Astro I can let trading partners catalog.

Friend code 1263 6107 8886. Town name Dredfort. PM your friend codes. I'm on the mobile site and can't check your profile. If more than one person offers a trade I'll accept them in order of when the Pm is sent

What does it mean when I start my game and leave my house, and my guy starts sweating?

Also, should I just give up in caring about the houses of my villagers? They constantly ask for fish/bugs to display and sell all their cool stuff at Re-Tail.

Shampoodle opened up in my town today, and Super T&T opens tomorrow! Plus, I finally got some legit art, so I can upgrade the Museum! Things are going great in Waikiki.

I wanna trade some fossils too. (Updated)

HAVE:

Ankylo Tail

Apato Torso

Dimetrodon Tail

Diplo Neck
Diplo Hip

Dinosaur Track

Ichthyo Skull
Ichthyo Torso

Megacero Tail

Peking Man

Pachy Tail