• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forkball

How are people playing with Japanese players? Just adding randoms to your friends list?

You eventually get to buy something called a Club Tortimer pass at the island, which lets you visit the island with other online people. If you select international, you will be paired up with Japanese people. If you can speak some Japanese you can easily make friends, and they will let you into their awesome, awesome towns.

Yahsper

Turnips are selling at 114 in my town at the moment. My friend code is 1848-1649-4009. I'll add whoever wants to come and sell turnips and leave my gate open for the rest of the day but please bring some fruit in return! I have cherries and peaches already but that's it :(.

Linius

You eventually get to buy something called a Club Tortimer pass at the island, which lets you visit the island with other online people. If you select international, you will be paired up with Japanese people. If you can speak some Japanese you can easily make friends, and they will let you into their awesome, awesome towns.

Slight problem here :p

ZombieLPK

In need of some people on my friends list for this, never really bothered with the online in WW but it seems like you miss out on a lot if you don't go online in this one, so if any of you would be as kind as to add me, PM me your friend code or quote on here! :)

FC - 0189 - 8821 - 5571

I always buy out Able Sisters so that I can get Kicks as soon as possible. This means buying everything in the store. This includes skirts. Well, today I was buying everything in the store when I happened to be running out of space in my pockets. So I did what I usually do and put on some of the items I had bought in order to free up some space. By chance I happened to put on one of the skirts I had purchased. I thought to myself,"Whatever. I'll just change in a bit." So I continued doing what I was doing and then I left the store. I really wanted to get to the house so I could put all the stuff away and continue with my day so I started running. That's when I noticed something strange. My character was running weird. Usually when the little dude runs, he runs with his arms swinging. But when he was wearing a skirt he was running with his arms up and his fist closed. I thought maybe that was a feature of that one skirt so I went home, grabbed the other skirt I had purchased some time ago and tried it out. Same thing. Male characters run differently when wearing skirts.

Tattooth

tumblr_mojhsoevLJ1rr6krko1_400.jpg

I have been using some design generators, the cover on the left is with an older one.
The one on the right, which took about 35 minutes (ugh), is http://app.nicofinder.net/tobimy/

My tumblr is http://tattoothcrossing.tumblr.com/

Linius

I have been using some design generators, the cover on the left is with an older one.
The one on the right, which took about 35 minutes (ugh), is http://app.nicofinder.net/tobimy/

Man, these look awesome. When you get the QR option I would love to have the codes. I wish I could do this myself. I would hang my house full with my favourite records.

Is there a way to buy more flowers?

The gardening shop!

Linius

I don't have any friends. How do I make some? I don't want to add a bunch of codes. How do I just meet player in game?

You can't. You have to add friendcodes of people to engage in multiplayer. There's one option though, buying a club tortimmer membership so you can visit the online version of the island and meet random strangers there.

It's like these little Japanese girls are farming us for the sole purpose of bringing us back to their towns to blow our minds.

They are monitoring our message boards to see how jelly we are.

Smithy C

Reese is buying turnips for 135 bells in my town, if anyone is interested.

5172-0530-2911 PM if you add me!

Neat! I made my own, but it took longer than that, so I might start using the generators.

ib1PQVh2ciq6Ry.JPG

Now listening to: J Dilla - Donuts

Doopliss

Do you have to buy the tools from Nookling Junction for a different tool to be stocked? It's been the fishing rod and shovel for 3 days now...

So, two questions:

1. Had my first encounter with bees when chopping down tress for the first time in my town. They swarm and stung me, puffing up my eye. I talked to some residents and they said I should get medicine. Can you actually get medicine or do you just wait a day or two and it'll get better on its own?

2. As I was saying, I was chopping down trees since my gardening shop finally had an axe I could buy. Kinda went to town and chopped down a bunch of trees. However, I noticed that the icon of the axe looks all cracked along the edge. Can it actually break or is just the icon showing its been used?

Skelter

Banned
So, two questions:

1. Had my first encounter with bees when chopping down tress for the first time in my town. They swarm and stung me, puffing up my eye. I talked to some residents and they said I should get medicine. Can you actually get medicine or do you just wait a day or two and it'll get better on its own?

2. As I was saying, I was chopping down trees since my gardening shop finally had an axe I could buy. Kinda went to town and chopped down a bunch of trees. However, I noticed that the icon of the axe looks all cracked along the edge. Can it actually break or is just the icon showing its been used?

1. You can buy medicine at Nook um nephews store. I can't remember but I think you can wait till the next day for your eye to heal.

2. Regular axes can break. Golden axes don't. Silver I guess can be used more before crapping out.

So, two questions:

It can break, and i'm sure medicine is available to buy in time.

So, two questions:

You can get medicine, it's usually 400 bells but it looks like in New Leaf the shop needs to expand before it shows up. But it's a waste of medicine to use it on bee stings! You save that for sick villagers to make friends with them. To get rid of bee stings;

1. Save and Quit
2. Boot up the game again
3. You're healed. Lordy it's a miracle!

And yes, the axe needs replacing after it breaks.

So, two questions:

1. There is medicine but you may not be able to buy it yet. Just save and quit then start your game up again to get rid of the swelling.

2. The axe can break after repeated use, yes.

... and then lure us into their houses and devour our souls right? That's how that story ends.
IDidn'tAskForThis.jpg

So, two questions:

1.) Medicine can be bought and used, but it's cheaper just to Save + Quit then restart the game for the sting to be healed.

2.) Yeah, axes break after cutting down a set number of trees. I haven't cut enough trees down to know the specific number yet, though.

Spiderduff

So, two questions:

1. Save and quit, eye will be fine.

2. Yes, Axe will eventually break.

Tenck

So, two questions:

There is medicine you can buy. It's in Nookling Junction, but on certain days.

As for Axe breaking, yes they can break and will after you chop down 8 trees.

1. You can buy medicine at Nook um nephews store. I can't remember but I think you can wait till the next day for your eye to heal.

2. Regular axes can break. Golden axes don't. Silver I guess can be used more before crapping out.

It can break, and i'm sure medicine is available to buy in time.

You can get medicine, it's usually 400 bells but it looks like in New Leaf the shop needs to expand before it shows up. But it's a waste of medicine to use it on bee stings! You save that for sick villagers to make friends with them. To get rid of bee stings;

1. Save and Quit
2. Boot up the game again
3. You're healed. Lordy it's a miracle!

And yes, the axe needs replacing after it breaks.

1. There is medicine but you may not be able to buy it yet. Just save and quit then start your game up again to get rid of the swelling.

2. The axe can break after repeated use, yes.

IDidn'tAskForThis.jpg

1.) Medicine can be bought and used, but it's cheaper just to Save + Quit then restart the game for the sting to be healed.

2.) Yeah, axes break after cutting down a set number of trees. I haven't cut enough trees down to know the specific number yet, though.

Thanks for all the responses, guys. Appreciate it.

I'm glad that the next time I play, my villager will be beautiful again! Haha.

Animekatt

Some awesome pics everyone is posting. I need to upload them to tumblr so I can post mine. Will do so after work!

Oh 121 for turnip prices.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So, as a person who has never played animal crossing before, what should I expect?

I'm kinda contemplating between this or style savvy. Style savvy sounds more in depth but AC is cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom