• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koomaster

another noob question. anyway to track how many hours i've played in my save file etc?
Your 3DS keeps track. On the home menu check the 'Activity Log' and you can sort by games or even look at the amount you play throughout the day.

I'm addicted to furniture customizing. Cyrus' prices are so cheap, it's hard to resit. He should really be charging more than a few hundred bells for what he does.

1016096_10151423282321447_510442387_n.jpg

Think I might make a whole room with my record pattern. :p

magnetic

I´m such a hardcore chick. Now I´m all ready for the newly opened Club LOL tonight!

(I hate how crummy the in-game screenshots look, I´d rather have some nice pixel grid instead of shitty JPG artifacts!)

doodle

GAF, any hints on how to build paths in between my civic buildings? I would like to make a "road" system, but I don't want them to stand out too much from the cobblestone pavement that is already around the town hall, Re-tail, etc.

Salsa

does anyone have repeated art that I can donate? as soon as I do ill get more options for public projects it seems like

Alrighty, pic heavy post incoming. So, I found this Japanese guy in the island and his english was passable so we had a little conversation. I got confused half way through and then he starts telling me something about foreigners destroying his roses and I apologized for it all. Then he asked if I had a blue rose and I told him no. We later traded friend codes and he asked me to come visit his town. As soon as I got in, he tells me that he's giving me a present and gives me one of his blue roses! He told me that it's hard to grow blue roses, but I want more of them! Hybrids here I come!

ibvykYM.jpg

XuJOcxM.jpg

LJAFCMk.jpg

jCDfaYl.jpg

vsVmTKe.jpg

hZIZX2S.jpg

His town is too beautiful. These pictures don't even do it justice. It's so clean and neat. Even the WEEDS look good in the city.

And turnips?!
wBgVNEw.jpg

LjTsSe7.jpg

j2p1utA.jpg

Most of the shops were closed, so there was none of that. But, I did get to dance by myself in the club.

rCBNecj.jpg

Twerkin.

He told me to explore and to "absorb" his techniques, and I sure as hell will. My town is an ant compared to his god of a town. His house...?!

First floor: (Epic as fuck and the music matched)
hznU1xC.jpg

Second floor:
mo3cl8j.jpg

Basement:
QyaSz1c.jpg

As you can see, we were talking about gaming. We also talked about anime (he loves Attack on Titan) and TV shows. He said that he watched a few American TV shows like Ally McBeal (he says that it's called "Ally my Love" in Japan lol), 90210 (he is a big fan of it), and even older sitcoms like Friends and Full House.

Club Tortimer is alright, guys. Become a member as soon as possible.

MAN, there are some pretty towns. Makes my ambitions with my public work projects for a little park look tiny.

Now I've just got to decide how I want the campsite and fountain. Hmm. Benches only facing one way has stuffed things up for planning how to place them. I knooow the perfect spot...

Would any gentleman and/or scholar be willing to let me come over for some persimmons, peaches, cherries, and/or lychees?

I believe I have all other fruits if you need any and could toss you a few bells for the trouble as well.

Unicorn

im feeling like a heartless bastard telling graham not to move here

Graham-Picture.png
You dun goofed. I felt the same when he lived in, but he's such an awesome guy. Nerds out about trains and space fantasies. His house is a mix of forever alone and super hobbyist.

He also writes letters on SMB3 stationary and his birthday is Thursday.

Linius

Alrighty, pic heavy post incoming. So, I found this Japanese guy in the island and his english was passable so we had a little conversation. I got confused half way through and then he starts telling me something about foreigners destroying his roses and I apologized for it all. Then he asked if I had a blue rose and I told him no. We later traded friend codes and he asked me to come visit his town. As soon as I got in, he tells me that he's giving me a present and gives me one of his blue roses! He told me that it's hard to grow blue roses, but I want more of them! Hybrids here I come!

As you can see, we were talking about gaming. We also talked about anime (he loves Attack on Titan) and TV shows. He said that he watched a few American TV shows like Ally McBeal (he says that it's called "Ally my Love" in Japan lol), 90210 (he is a big fan of it), and even older sitcoms like Friends and Full House.

Club Tortimer is alright, guys. Become a member as soon as possible.

Did you exchange friendcodes on the island in order to visit his town?

SuperSah

Banned
What is this. 45 pages in OT2 already? Damn guys.

Also, 74 bells for my turnips. I feel mugged already!

8441_454015338028540_839827619_n.jpg

Got my Coelacanth last night. <3

nin1000

Banned
ucqm9wN.jpg

dnayJDo.jpg

Thanks a lot Chopper for having us over and having a lot of fun at the island :)
Even though i fucked up the game with the furniture : D

Katrina said something about pelicans on a bench and "rock and roll acc.". WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN
She also mentioned "rock and roll acc." here, I have no idea what that is.

Btw, finally got my new bridge.

BM-dl4oCAAAWOLO.jpg:large

I need a freaking axe sooo badly, game always throws me the bug net and the shovel though. Anyone has spares? Or maybe selling at their town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom