• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
These recent posts showed me I done goofed by passing up the Island Pass. I saw it and opted for the wetsuit not knowing what the pass really does. Oh well, I will get it!
LLShC.gif

Tenck

You should see this girl I befriended Spin. She puts that guys town and house to shame. I was scared of even walking in fear of destroying her flowers. It was all set in the most awesome way I could imagine. Wish I took pictures ;_;

I'll see if I can get Forkball to be my translator to visit again.

Mr. Robot

If anyone needs a fishing rod or watering can send me a pm.

And what is up with all the people posting the cool asian towns, can you visit random people online?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Remember when I said I lost Katie this morning. Well I suddenly found her again.

I'm busy fishing at the mo, but I need to make sure she stays put.

I have the solution.

tumblr_mojqnsSD0B1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

So I just started playing for the day and I found a little kitten named Katie who doesn't live in my town and wants to be taken to another town. I don't know if there's even a reward, but if someone would be so kind to trade FC's with me and open their town that'd be great. (none of my current friends have their town gates open.)

You should see this girl I befriended Spin. She puts that guys town and house to shame. I was scared of even walking in fear of destroying her flowers. It was all set in the most awesome way I could imagine. Wish I took pictures ;_;

I'll see if I can get Forkball to be my translator to visit again.
Maaaan.

All I know is that I feel real basic about my town right about now. The game has only been out for a week here but still. uwu

Kenai

I need a freaking axe sooo badly, game always throws me the bug net and the shovel though. Anyone has spares? Or maybe selling at their town?

Axes are sold at the garden center rather than the Nooklings from what I can tell, not sure if mine has one today.

And it better rain all day *and* night in my town today since it's raining now. Right before Coelacanth time yesterday it stopped and decided to stay cloudy all night. You shouldn't be allowed to do that weather, damn it. Either let me catch my fish or stop cockblocking the potential for meteor showers!

At least I got some neat gyroids (and I guess I will tomorrow too).

Chopper

I just realized. It was father's day yesterday here in the UK, and recognized by a nice message on the notice board. But I didn't receive a carnation... :(

Axes are sold at the garden center rather than the Nooklings from what I can tell, not sure if mine has one today.

And it better rain all day *and* night in my town today since it's raining now. Right before Coelacanth time yesterday it stopped and decided to stay cloudy all night. You shouldn't be allowed to do that weather, damn it. Either let me catch my fish or stop cockblocking the potential for meteor showers!

At least I got some neat gyroids (and I guess I will tomorrow too).
Oh, so it's sold at the garden center, that makes sense. It started construction today here, how long does it take?

gwarm01

Is there an easy way to upload screenshots or transfer them to your PC? I noticed tons of people posting screens and hopefully there is a method that doesn't involve removing the SD card.

Busaiku

Darn it, I should've brought my Axe with me before picking up Pears...
Is there any way to tell which trees will yield fruits in the next day?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I just realized. It was father's day yesterday here in the UK, and recognized by a nice message on the notice board. But I didn't receive a carnation... :(
I got mine today oddly enough.

Is anyone here playing without time traveling? most of the pictures look too damn awesome for an 8 day town...
Most people are playing the legit way.

Is there an easy way to upload screenshots or transfer them to your PC? I noticed tons of people posting screens and hopefully there is a method that doesn't involve removing the SD card.
i.nintendo.net with your 3DS browser and send them to twitter or tumblr.

Daedardus

It's the fastest way there is I'm afraid. 3DS browsers can upload images, but it's slow and a pain in the ass to use. Just copy-paste from SD card and you're fine. ;)

Kenai

Oh, so it's sold at the garden center, that makes sense. It started construction today here, how long does it take?

Should be open tomorrow. There's a chance you'll get a watering can instead though. The island gift shop can sell silver ones (but Club member islands only I guess?).

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Went to do the opening ceremony of my bridge and now she is GONE!

tumblr_mojrdkKtgE1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Now I have to hope I bump into her again!

derwalde

how come some of you are playing with japanese people? i thought one needs the people on their friendlist to visit their towns?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
How often does the guy who sells paintings show up? I really want the Museum store but I don't have a single painting....

Do you need a painting for the store? I got the Mona Lisa, but I wasnt actually planning on donating it.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
If anyone wants to go on tours with me my FC is 2578-3128-0643. I've been having a DC issue related to my SD card, so I'll save often. If it happens again I'm contacting Nintendo.

Symphonic

Is this going to be on sale anywhere soon that you guys know of? Even like 10 bucks off or something. Was gonna buy it but I got two parking tickets the day before it came out, so now I gotta pay those off.

Is this going to be on sale anywhere soon that you guys know of? Even like 10 bucks off or something. Was gonna buy it but I got two parking tickets the day before it came out, so now I gotta pay those off.

It's only been out a week and it's a popular first party title.
You'll probably have to wait a good while before it goes on sale for even $5 less. :/

Ah, looks like it finally arrived. Thanks, Amazon. (Silver Slingshot, fires two pellets instead of one)

irRfrBVOlifxm.JPG

Is anyone here playing without time traveling? most of the pictures look too damn awesome for an 8 day town...

I think most people are not time traveling. The extravagant towns being posted were of Japanese towns.

You could also use the browser to email them to yourself instead of i.nintendo.net.

Vargavinter

Ahhh, i love Lolly she's adorable! She always makes me smile. Oh, i got a Metroid from todays fortune cookie aswell and bought a Luigi & Wario-hat. Im loving New Leaf!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
It's only been out a week and it's a popular first party title.
You'll probably have to wait a good while before it goes on sale for even $5 less. :/

Yeah, it's gonna be expensive for quite a while.

I got mine by trading in SML3D and DOA:D at Gamestop. With the 30% bonus for trading toward AC, 10% bonus for being PUR Pro, $5 PUR coupon, and $4.80 credit I had left over, I got the game for 62 cents. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom