• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

tumblr_mojsf3BRh11qi4hn8o1_500.jpg

real life animal crossing not even once

Dumb questions I'm sure: I've been playing thus for a week and I still don't know how to travel to the island...how do you?

Also, how do I visit other towns? I've got friends online with the game but they don't show up on the list...

Marvie_3

Banned
Dumb questions I'm sure: I've been playing thus for a week and I still don't know how to travel to the island...how do you?

Also, how do I visit other towns? I've got friends online with the game but they don't show up on the list...

Once you've gotten your house and upgraded it, Tortimer will show up. You can start going to the island the following day.

Your friends need to have their town gates open in order for you to visit.

daxgame

soo Nintendo just asked me if I ever played free-to-play games in my Club Nintendo survey about Animal Crossing... hmmm.. I wonder if it has anything to do with their yet to be announced f2p title.

Salsa

soo Nintendo just asked me if I ever played free-to-play games in my Club Nintendo survey about Animal Crossing... hmmm.. I wonder if it has anything to do with their yet to be announced f2p title.

all I know is I answered everything with like "because it was $35" even tho I would have bought it at price whatever

so now every game's gonna be $35 and you have me to thank

Salsa

I want to visit you and give your store 12000 turnips.

Add me? :D

3995-7789-8159

dudes don't rush it. Turnip prices can go up to 900 a piece and there's a lot of us here. You have until the end of the week and you bought it YESTERDAY

you guys would suck at the stock market jesus

zroid

Banned
christ, I am never going to start TLOU at this rate. Every time I consider booting up the PS3, I'm just like:

"uhhh, well lemme just check Re-Tail... and do a little fishing... oh maybe a quick trip the Island..." *5 hours later* "oh what was I doing?"

daxgame

all I know is I answered everything with like "because it was $35" even tho I would have bought it at price whatever

so now every game's gonna be $35 and you have me to thank

hahaha

well my answers were even more random as I only had 2 hours to play before my wife stole it forever (nah I bought it for her)

Marvie_3

Banned
dudes don't rush it. Turnip prices can go up to 900 a piece and there's a lot of us here. You have until the end of the week and you bought it YESTERDAY

This. Not that I don't like visitors in my town but there's an excellent chance that someone on GAF is going to have some ridiculously good turnip prices at some point this week. Selling at 107 is just throwing tons of money away.

Velcro Fly

So how do I get the Best Buy spotpass item?

I know I go in best buy with my system and the game, but what else beyond that? I've never bothered much with Nintendo Zone. I might be going ot Best Buy in a little while and I want to know what I'm supposed to do before going.

Var

Went to Best Buy during my launch break to get that Racoon Wall Clock. Now I can't wait to get off work to hang it up. Why is this day taking so long?!

ameleco

Oh wow, 900? I've seen 600 myself. Oh and by the way in case you guys haven't seen this wonderful guide that was already posted in this thread by someone else: http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/stalk-market/

Really great info about the stalk market

Chopper

So it turns out you can no longer get blue roses by breeding black and purple roses. Only using red roses, who have spawned from orange and purple roses. Needlessly complicated, methinks.

GUYS I NEED ART
Pretty sure I saw someone with Redd in their town on the previous page.

Y'all better not be selling your turnips DAY ONE.

How are you going to feel when someone hits 600+ selling price and everyone else is sitting being bellionaires? You don't want that.

Velcro Fly

So how do I get the Best Buy spotpass item?

I know I go in best buy with my system and the game, but what else beyond that? I've never bothered much with Nintendo Zone. I might be going ot Best Buy in a little while and I want to know what I'm supposed to do before going.

I found this:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-Promotions/null/pcmcat304600050010.c?id=pcmcat304600050010

So for anyone confused about how to do this like me, that link seems pretty good in talking about how to get your Best Buy items!

So I got a Fi Mask from my fortune cookie this morning. It's really more like a full-head helmet though. I'm not going to wear it, so if anyone wants to trade for something Link-related I might be down for that.

I'm at work right now, so let me know via PM and we'll talk later.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So it turns out you can no longer get blue roses by breeding black and purple roses. Only using red roses, who have spawned from orange and purple roses. Needlessly complicated, methinks.

Pretty sure I saw someone with Redd in their town on the previous page.

WAAAHHH!? I haven't been keeping track of which red roses are from breeding or not.

Guess I'll have to move the orange and purple I have together.

Linius

Printed Crayon was the user but he said he had to go pick someone up.

I tried to buy another item from his Red but I was denied because I'd already bought from mine, ugh.

Sucks, I need Red.

Also, I've never seen Blather think before. How long does it usually take to spot him thinking? :p

109 for me.
things should change greatly come Wednesday, so give it some time.

Also, I finally instigated the Night Owl ordinance, due to my internship stuff.
I started a lighthouse project, but cancelled it at the first minute for some reason. The bad news is that I need to wait until tomorrow to try again or start a new one.

Finally, Cyrus woke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom