• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarokX

These are both awesome

Edit: Whoa! What's up with the triforce on that stump in the first pic???

Thanks.

Special tree stump patterns are something that can happen randomly. Using a silver axe to chop down a tree guarantees you get one. Mushrooms can grow around special tree stumps for you to sell.

Notice the stump to the right has a Tom Nook/Animal Crossing leaf pattern.

Marvie_3

Banned
Thanks.

Special tree stump patterns are something that can happen randomly. Using a silver axe to chop down a tree guarantees you get one. Mushrooms can grow around special tree stumps for you to sell.

Ok sweet. I'll have to pay more attention to this from now on.

Marbles

Quick question...

Are folk playing with 3D enabled or disabled?

I tend to play, for the most, with it off (mainly due to loosing battery power so quickly). I sometimes turn it on for bug hunting, soo much easier to spot the tree huggers with it on.

Also, the 3D is pretty damn nice.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dammit!

I just got an e-mail that Animal Crossing was delivered to my house... but I haven't gotten my 3DS yet.

This is just cruel.

Marvie_3

Banned
Quick question...

I tend to play, for the most, with it off (mainly due to loosing battery power so quickly). I sometimes turn it on for bug hunting, soo much easier to spot the tree huggers with it on.

I usually have it on. I really like the way it looks.

Tenck

Any stores that I can raid?

Specifically one with the thick glasses?

tumblr_mojwe3HyiS1s2urqfo1_400.jpg

These are the only ones I have left.

Plus those ones behind the text, but I'm not sure you'd want those.

zroid

Banned
I really need to organize my storage better and stop hoarding shit

Quick question...

I never turn it off (in any game). :)

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Hey spin, good news: My Abel Sisters DOES have the thick glasses in stock right now! I'll open my gates here in a sec for ya.

EDIT: I ain't tryin' to undercut a fellow Iorin fan here, but they're only 320 bells over here. >>

Betty

Banned
He's naughty though. Only one person is allowed to buy from him each time he is there, regardless whether you are from my town or not!

No, multiple people should be able to buy from him, but because I bought from my Red I wasn't allowed to buy from any one else's Red.

So Salsa can buy from your Red if he wants.

Quick question...

I play most games on the 3DS with the 3D on full blast. Love the way it looks on most of the games I play, this one included.

zroid

Banned
No one ever buys my flea market stuff. What prices do you set?

Varies, but usually close to the default price. I don't think there's much hope in making a profit off of your neighbours, only visitors.

One time I set a common wall for way below default, and the neighbour inside Re-Tail at the time immediately snapped it up. Even if I'm losing money, it's more fun selling stuff to the neighbours since they actually use your things instead of just disappearing into the void.

Labrys

In other news, got 2 legitimate paintings today, one from Redd and one from Pietro. Birth of Venus and the one with tidal wave and Mt. Fuji. Also got my fountain (which went right center in front of the town hall and looks AWESOME) paid off.
It's raining extremely hard right now, probably going to fish for Coelcanth.

Linius

No one ever buys my flea market stuff. What prices do you set?

Lol, I went to sell some island stuff when a villager was in the store. She looked at the oil lamp I put there and then asked me if she should buy it, so I said yes and so it happened :p

Everything in this room beside me is up for grabs. (1 per person unless it's a trade)
The fossil is a Ichthyo Skull and the flooring is a Shanty Floor.

I am looking for some Modern furniture and a pair of red warm-up pants. Willing to pay if you have any.

PM me if you want any of the items in the room or have any of the items I'm asking for.

FC: 3969 4612 9418

i68MaJ4FzAOPR.JPG

Quick question...

Disabled. It looks great, but I'm usually doing something else when I'm playing Animal Crossing so having to switch between Animal Crossing and whatever else I'm doing is making it really difficult to find the 3D sweet spot each time.

Kenai

So for anyone confused about how to do this like me, that link seems pretty good in talking about how to get your Best Buy items!

I just went there yesterday, and then asked a lady in customer service for help since the Wifi spots I was getting weren't working.

She typed the info in manually and was able to connect np. I got my clock a few min later. So I'd recommend doing that for anyone who's getting connection errors. I'm definitely saving the info until I have all 3 items.

Chopper

I just went there yesterday, and then asked a lady in customer service for help since the Wifi spots I was getting weren't working.

She typed the info in manually and was able to connect np I got my clock a few min later. So I'd recommend doing that for anyone who's getting connection errors. I'm definitely saving the info until I have all 3 items.
Are the Best Buy items orderable from the catalog?

Sure does suck standing out in the rain hoping every relatively large shadow could be a coelacanth.

Hope this rain doesn't let up, I'm not giving up until I have caught one.

drizzle

Axel Hertz

She typed the info in manually and was able to connect np I got my clock a few min later. So I'd recommend doing that for anyone who's getting connection errors. I'm definitely saving the info until I have all 3 items.

Saving the info as in not telling people?

Or saving the info as in keeping the info on the 3DS itself?

Spiderduff

Sure does suck standing out in the rain hoping every relatively large shadow could be a coelacanth.

Hope this rain doesn't let up, I'm not giving up until I have caught one.

Coelacanth are huge shadows. Its fairly easy to tell them apart. If it looks like a sea bass, its likely a sea bass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom