• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betty

Banned
Oh, I thought Red left after noon, but I see he's still here.

He has 3 painting's left if anyone is interested, though I can't vouch for their authenticity.

0344 9267 8791

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
BM-yxGpCIAA2JOq.jpg:large

Yay!

That's awesome man

Kreven

I just randomly found a computer behind a tree, is this a thing?

I found a book in my village that turned out to be lost. I had to find the owner of the book and give it back. Sort of a mini-game. I enjoy these, along with the hide-and-seek game I played with the residents last week.

Niraj

It's really dumb that your quote on your town card can't have numbers. I was going to use my FC but so much for that :(

Busaiku

Anyone want a Fortune Cookie, with a few stipulations?
I don't wanna spend any Play Coins myself at the moment.

Stipulations being that if you get any furniture, allow me to hold it so it'll get added to my catalog.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
It's really dumb that your quote on your town card can't have numbers. I was going to use my FC but so much for that :(

I'd say that's precisely why you can't use numbers.

Anyone want a Fortune Cookie, with a few stipulations?
I don't wanna spend any Play Coins myself at the moment.

Stipulations being that if you get any furniture, allow me to hold it so it'll get added to my catalog.

Why is this "I don't want to spend coins" a thing? Can't you just shake your 3DS like a maniac and get more coins?

Tenck

Well if they want to add you they don't even need your FC. Assuming you're talking about the photocard you need to visit other towns. As long two people hit "add friend" then they should be added.

Labrys

Oops, Redd is in my town but I've already bought the legitimate painting 8D;;
Sorry, guys. I'll be getting my second floor now, at least...

Chopper

WAAAHHH!? I haven't been keeping track of which red roses are from breeding or not.

Guess I'll have to move the orange and purple I have together.
Yup. Though I am unable to find confirmation of whether or not you can use blue roses to breed more blue roses. Presumably you can, but I don't know what you'd have to pair them with.

Niraj

Well if they want to add you they don't even need your FC. Assuming you're talking about the photocard you need to visit other towns. As long two people hit "add friend" then they should be added.

I know that, it's mainly for the island though. There doesn't seem to be an easy way to add people aside from typing out your code, and it seems like an unnecessary pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom