• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmpanda

It's raining in my town today due to the rain outside, like that little touch, still not running around with an umbrella though.

Got my first home loan paid off, so now it's time for the second one, started my first public works (Yellow Bench), and there's now an addition going up next to the Able Sisters.

Good times overall, now I need to figure out what to do with all of these trees, lol.

Sleepy

tumblr_mojyxjN9jm1sv134do1_400.jpg

yeaaahh boiiiiii

One of my fav paintings.

Labrys

Oh, and just so you guys know, I'm looking for items in the "patchwork" series. I already have the chair and the lamp, looking for everything else.

Meia

Welp, unlocked the island today for the first time, and visited.

attachment.php

3rd debt paid off already, working to the next while it's being built. I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM.

Doczu

I just had my first online session. Nice. Met two dudes, traded and went shopping.

How can one tell if they added you to their BFF list?

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
anyone have good turnip prices that I could come visit? I bought turnips for 101 bells and retail is buying them for 72. :/

Fey

Banned
When can you get the watering can? I've got the net, shovel, and fishing pole, but no watering can yet.

Need to water my dieing flowers! :(

Have you talked to Isabelle and shown her your bugs/fish encyclopedia stuff? After you do all that, she gives you one for free.

Salsa

tumblr_mojzgfxQp21sv134do1_400.jpg

this album art keeps getting better

also I bought some aviator glasses from Gracie and she gave them to me wrapped as a present. That's cool.

tumblr_mojzhwIj4J1sv134do1_400.jpg

Koomaster

Broception...
BM_LFMJCMAEvI4F.jpg

I wonder who got to make that art. I bet they had a blast
I'm sure some of it is new, but they did a bunch of mock album art for K.K. when they released those e-reader cards for the GC version of the game.
I have cards for 'Only Me', 'K.K. Faire', 'K.K. Country', 'K.K. Aria', 'Senor K.K.', 'K.K. Lullabye', and 'K.K. Condor'.

Elija2

I like this superhero pose Tom Nook has here. Like "I saved the day by allowing you to be in debt once again!"

enE78T2.jpg

I also caught one of my villagers sleeping late at night, but I was still able to enter her house. I wonder if this happens shortly before they go to bed for the night.

1r14hJr.jpg

Gross, Kapp'n.

bZkmhHl.jpg

Salsa

yeah ok the megaphone aint so great

I've been shouting "LOLLY!!" into my 3DS for like 2 minutes and Antonio is like "yo what's up you callin?" every time

Mr. Robot

Do we get more design slots later in the game?

Im trying to think of a way to make roads, and keep a zelda theme...

JEBK5BH.jpg

xu3W67Y.jpg

My girlfriend needs a watering can, fishing rod and axe. We're also trying to get more fruit in our shared town. Friend code: 4914-2765-8206

I can hook you up with the fishing rod and watering can...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom