• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did the Bestbuy trick and yes, it works, If you try accessing the Nintendo Zone app, you'll get errors but still, make sure you have no other connections that you're able to connect to(what I did was just delete my other ones and simply have only the Bestbuy connection from my phone, tethered be the only option) and it worked like a charm. I think people aren't realizing that you have to make sure you're connecting to the actual connection you're creating.

Edit(You should know it works if you hover over the animal crossing logo on your 3ds home screen and see the spot pass icon)

tumblr_mokg88eSVq1s8izuzo1_400.jpg

one_kill

Has any one in here had a neighbour's house erected on a flower garden or a place that's inconvenient?

I'm starting to think I shouldn't have planted my flowers in those open spaces since I'm still early in the game.

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
Turnip prices were 108 and 124 today. Hopefully this leads to a big spike and not just another small one like last week.

Ricky just sold me a fake painting. Just moved into town and I already hate him... jk think he looks kinda cool actually.

Kabuki sold me a fake painting. that bastard is a jerk on top of it.

Lexxism

You could build a campsite, might get good villagers who visit and you can convince them to stay.

Other than that, pray the crappy animals move out, lol.

Ah. The campsite is the way to go for me to find a good villagers. So, how do you move out the villagers? Is it random?

Aon

On my GF's behalf; I have cherries and will have apples in a few days, want any other kind of fruit!

3797-6648-0468

Neonsands

Neo Member
Okay, so get back after a long day of work. Open up Animal Crossing. Notice it is raining. Figure I'll try and catch a Coelacanth. Walk up and down beach once with no fish visible. Start heading back up the beach. Giant shadow. "Couldn't be". Put out line. Coelacanth caught. The end. Makes it all worthwhile.

Linius

Error 004-3003 is all I'm getting. Even removed every other connection now. There is a blue light glowing on my 3DS. And Nintendo Zone thing on my homescreen had a blue glow as well. It just won't work :(

Any Euro Gaffer who had it working yet?

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Error 004-3003 is all I'm getting. Even removed every other connection now. There is a blue light glowing on my 3DS. And Nintendo Zone thing on my homescreen had a blue glow as well. It just won't work :(

Maybe it's time to get that US VPN up and running, ya'll

Yeah, I'm in the UK and am getting sweet F.A.

The most disappointing thing is that it KNOWS it is there - but always bugs out when trying to retrieve the content.

Ah well, I'm sure a friendly Gaffer will let me add it to my catalogue one day! :)

I'll be more then glad to let you hold it to put it in your catalogue. Just add me and open your town!(Gives me a place to sell my apples ;))

FC:3952-7963-5933

From what I've seen Linius, there's no love for us Euro Gaffers :'(

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Has any one in here had a neighbour's house erected on a flower garden or a place that's inconvenient?

I'm starting to think I shouldn't have planted my flowers in those open spaces since I'm still early in the game.

I had someone build their house smack dab in the middle of my road.

I wish they let you choose where villagers will live, though I guess that ruins the "surprise" when a new one arrives. But it makes all planning seem like a fruitless endeavor.

I'll be more then glad to let you hold it to put it in your catalogue. Just add me and open your town!(Gives me a place to sell my apples ;))

I really appreciate that man. Thank you :) FC is 5370-1048-0667

EDIT: Apparently I already have you added! I'll open my town gate up for you. (It's getting really hard to keep track of everyon on NeoGAF in Animal Crossing)

Dragoshi1

Caught 6 gold beetles, a hammerhead and moray, 7 elephant beetles, and assorted large beetles and random fish.

Over 2 island trips. Made about 700K, paid off my 480K debt.

Salsa

is the raccoon clock available through the catalog? cause if so I aint even gonna bother trying to trick the best buy system from latin america

i'd take a spare one if anyone got two tho

Linius

Could you come by my place too? Just PM so I get back to you. It's almost morning here and really should be sleeping :')

From what I've seen Linius, there's no love for us Euro Gaffers :'(

It's terrible. Hopefully Europe gets some sweet DLC too in the future.

milkham

Just did the Bestbuy trick and yes, it works, If you try accessing the Nintendo Zone app, you'll get errors but still, make sure you have no other connections that you're able to connect to(what I did was just delete my other ones and simply have only the Bestbuy connection from my phone, tethered be the only option) and it worked like a charm. I think people aren't realizing that you have to make sure you're connecting to the actual connection you're creating.

Edit(You should know it works if you hover over the animal crossing logo on your 3ds home screen and see the spot pass icon)

I did the exact same thing and got my clock

one_kill

I had someone build their house smack dab in the middle of my road.

I wish they let you choose where villagers will live, though I guess that ruins the "surprise" when a new one arrives. But it makes all planning seem like a fruitless endeavor.
Awww damn
I just hope it goes well for my flowers and trees!

Koomaster

This has probably been discussed, but in case not. It was just pointed out to me that Isabelle's head resembles a bag of bells. Isabelle = Is a bell. *mind blown*

Spirit3

Damn! Went into this one pretty dark having not played Gamecube or Wii versions and the GF just discovered the gem stones by complete accident. I knew it was a bad idea letting her move in.

Looking to get other types of fruit (I have pears) and to island it up soon so add me FC: 3551-4074-0377. Just PM me your code if you add.

Can you guys confirm that it is available in the catalogue?

Also, to the people outside of the US trying, are you on a NTSC-U 3DS or a PAL one? I wonder if that makes a difference.

There are a few beetles on the island (night/palm trees) that I absolutely cannot catch. It doesn't matter how far I way I begin sneaking, they always fly away. Why is this?

ijed

also, is it just stupid dumb luck i'm having, or is the money rock now always the first rock you hit? i'm doubting three nights in a row I could be that lucky, but being the first rock always seems a bit lame.

Just super lucky - though the past two days I got the ore rock as the first rock I hit :D

Also I should have bought my 3DS to work to check turnip prices >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom