• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
tumblr_mokjkuhG6J1swogmoo1_400.jpg

Got inspired to make some shirts.

Rad man

Filled up the box on the island. I donated a lantern fly and oak silk moth. The rest I sold for a total of 369,240 Bells. Now I've paid off my last modern bridge, and my 2nd story loan with 200,000 to spare. Tomorrow I plan on getting a basement build.

Velcro Fly

About 48 hours since I started my file

12 hours on the activity log.

I really need to work on catching bugs that run away quickly. I have near infinite patience for catching all the fish, but bugs I'm really bad at.

Love the online component too. I've had a couple people in my town for fruit trading and it's gone smoothly. Never got online in the DS version so this is all new and exciting to me.

So... there's no way to plant regular trees on the island, right? I removed everything to get more beetles to appear, heh.

And I just tested the Bestbuy trick and it worked. I love whoever discovered it.

I just spent over an hour and a half talking to this one girl with Club Tortimer. We had lots of fun!

Never did I expect Animal Crossing to bring in new friends.

You can plant the tropical fruit trees like mango, durian, lychee, etc. as well as flowers by snagging them from the tours.

Do a tour. Stop to collect fruit like durians, lemons, etc. You'll bring them back with you when the tour is done.

Yeah, I know about that. I was talking about trees that don't grow fruit. Since the island doesn't sell regular saplings I think there's no way to plant more of them...

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Hey my wife tried to disconnect from my town while probably too far away in another room and we had a connection error and the game loaded the last save, which was after our last island tour, NOT after we left the island, which means I lost 250K worth of beetles HA HA HA NNNNNNN

cackhyena

Never got an answer asking before. My wife is playing on the same system in my town. I have the island unlocked, but when she goes into her game, there's no boat by the docks. Does she ever get access?

Kenai

Rococco floor obtained. That's 2, I'm well on my way. Thanks a ton bigwinnerx, I hope my swag properly showed my appreciation.

Loving this AC. 2122-5605-8516 is my code, please add me, and pm me yours! (added a couple from this thread already) Just finished my garden!

Soul Beat

Awesome! Post here and/or PM when it's done. You shall be rewarded with every fruit but oranges (and a few island ones) when it is done! Or bells if you want. Either way, thanks.

FC is 1032-1236-7452.

oRFOg9J.jpg

Welp, I tried. Hopefully you'll kinda like it. lol

My FC is 3566-1628-5922 by the way.

Just got a musical note tree stump while chopping some trees down.
Day was good.

Also, is it weird if I haven't tripped once yet in new leaf?

Lissar

Reluctant Member
BNA5GuYCUAASzag.jpg

Made a test dress using pro designs. Glad I can make a dress that doesn't go all the way up my neck! Now I need to start thinking of some fun designs...

So I assume the QR code machine is going to start unlocking for people soon, and then the thread will be filled with QR codes? Not even sure how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom