• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin64

The raining and watering flowers has me confused too. They don't sparkle, and watering them does make them sparkle afterwards. But a lot of people are adamant you don't need to water flowers on a rainy day.

ameleco

Damm it! Why didn't I buy turnips this week!?

tumblr_moldr3N2p11svgayqo1_400.jpg

Alright guys, you know the drill. I might not be able to let everyone over right now, but I will try to open my gates more times through the day.

Friend space is limited, unfortunately :/ I will try to clear some out.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Please quote this post with your FC if you want me to add you. I'm sorry if I have no more room :(
1547 5192 7044 if you could

zroid

Banned
I got a 2nd Pipe from today's Fortune. At first I was like, great, another dupe, but upon reflection, having a Pipe on each floor of my house is kind of perfect.

I ain't even mad!

MicH

Okay no one is entering, so if anyone is waiting (and is on my friend list), please feel free to come.

EDIT: Also I got a second Metroid today if anyone wants to trade.

Whoah talking to Sable today gave some really cool information.
Able Sisters spoiler:
Turns out Labelle's real name is Label. Gracie gave her the name Labelle to use as a designer.

CraigVil

Neo Member
Okay no one is entering, so if anyone is waiting (and is on my friend list), please feel free to come.

EDIT: Also I got a second Metroid today if anyone wants to trade.

Would you sell that metroid for some bells? :D

Got my 2nd 'unlucky' cookie since owning the game today ¬_¬

Alright guys, you know the drill. I might not be able to let everyone over right now, but I will try to open my gates more times through the day.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Please quote this post with your FC if you want me to add you. I'm sorry if I have no more room :(

0946-2402-4325

Added you! Let me know please, thanks! :D

Bakphoon

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

ohhh, Quoted!

My FC is 0688 6514 5393

added you already :)

MicH

Not showing up for me!

TURNIP RAAAAGE
I might have deleted you to make some room :/ Sorry.

I will most likely be deleting most people who I don't recognize on my friend list (ie people who doesn't have their GAF username ias the 3DS name or in the little text you can input)

Mr. Robot

Oh man! i missed buying the fortune cookie because i was grinding the hide and seek minigame to get the tortimer pass on my first visit to the island.

mb.exe

I will most likely be deleting most people who I don't recognize on my friend list (ie people who doesn't have their GAF username ias the 3DS name or in the little text you can input)

But I visited your town! We HAD SOMETHING!

J/k, no worries. My FC is 2079 - 6509 - 0372 if you feel like adding me back. I'm Baxter on AC.

froliq

Thanks again MicH! Aaaand I'm poor again just from paying off loan and public work. Will try spending big on turnips this sunday as it is very likely that someone around here gets a big buy price.

MicH

But I visited your town! We HAD SOMETHING!

J/k, no worries. My FC is 2079 - 6509 - 0372 if you feel like adding me back. I'm Baxter on AC.
I am so sorry. What is your AC name and town name? It is so hard to figure out with all these fifferent names (GAF, 3DS, AC)

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Can I come if you have any room?
1719-3202-7371

Let me know! Thanks!

Grizzo

I have lovely neigbours who planted some tulips by themselves and now a few days later, some new have grown : pink and orange ones. It looks good really good !

tumblr_molk1oqZwA1suksc7o1_400.jpg

MicH

I have lovely neigbours who planted some tulips by themselves and now a few days later, some new have grown : pink and orange ones. It looks good really good !

Oooh nice! I got no hybrids today, but it's okay as I got two yesterday.

Also I need more lillies!

Mr. Robot

Haha, i always get annoyed when i don't see someones username on their text, im Mr.Robot-U btw, that's also my wii-u NNID...

I was wondering why there were so many people online on my list before i got to work, seems like you were being bombarded.

I've been trying to get orange tulips since day 1 and no luck :( I want purple tulips and apparently orange+orange is way. I even got black tulips but nothing else.

Grizzo

Oooh nice! I got no hybrids today, but it's okay as I got two yesterday.

Also I need more lillies!

I agree, lillies are great ! My favorite flowers with the tulips. But I didn't know any type of flowers could become hybrids and thought it could only happen with roses (don't know why), so it was a pleasant surprise ! :D

Grizzo

I've been trying to get orange tulips since day 1 and no luck :( I want purple tulips and apparently orange+orange is way. I even got black tulips but nothing else.

Do they appear just by luck ? I mean, if I plant white and yellow tulips, it's not going to create orange ones ?

Coquette

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

I sent you a PM, I'd love to sell if it's not too late. I will bring you some flower seeds if you want! :)

Acerac

Banned
Do they appear just by luck ? I mean, if I plant white and yellow tulips, it's not going to create orange ones ?
Hybrids appear when flowers of the same type are one space away from each other. The color of the resulting flowers is based on the parents. How many flowers you get per day I think is based on your feng shui? Not sure about that though.

RaidenZR

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Any room left?
My Friend Code is: 1719 3193 3765
Name: Miichael
I'll leave gratuity! :)

MicH

I haven't started adding more people yet. Sorry guys. I'm letting everyone on my friend list first. I will try to add as many as I can afterwards, but I will be adding those who replied first.. first (if they are still available)

(Sorry to completely spam this thread)

Loto

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Sorry MicH, don't mean to spam you. I forgot to add my 3DS name, it's Shibby
FC: 3351-5081-7079
Adding yours, will leave a tip. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom