• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaidenZR

I haven't started adding more people yet. Sorry guys. I'm letting everyone on my friend list first. I will try to add as many as I can afterwards, but I will be adding those who replied first.. first (if they are still available)

(Sorry to completely spam this thread)

Okay, please let us/me know if you add anyone new. I'll keep my AC on and ready to go for a while just in case.

(A Fixed Post: Now with Images)

a few highlights from the last amazing and at times strange week
of getting used to being an AC GAF nerd
(with special thanks to dash, soul, jeff, greg, seven, mila, march, and Misha
and the others I'm forgetting for being my crew):

WL4MNOV.jpg

chillin with my new bro on that incredible first night.
what energy there was the night of the 9th!

rgWFttK.jpg

coming over to find you asleep

WCE3OQs.jpg

a quiet moment

e5L4XNE.jpg

me and my crew

C0aiJlb.jpg

we roll . . .

TViOlV6.jpg

. . . and roll

8lIncbu.jpg

. . . and roll

tjMGcj9.jpg

. . . and roll

xYWJigg.jpg

no homo

GeXjmh3.jpg

what soul and i had failed to notice was the presence of the shovel-wielding butcher . . .

tNI5TOD.jpg

me and my lady

69lG7pj.jpg

still my favorite pic
from day 1
proves how a game can approach the aesthetic precision and power of art

--JER FROM BYWATER

Chopper

I haven't started adding more people yet. Sorry guys. I'm letting everyone on my friend list first. I will try to add as many as I can afterwards, but I will be adding those who replied first.. first (if they are still available)

Hey, thanks for having me over! I was the one in the biker helmet who dumped fruit at your feet.
Got over 1,000,000 Bells of profit from 2,000 turnips. Thanks for hosting!
Aw dammit. I was the one who totally failed to tip you. Sorry bud. I was in a hurry. IOU...

CraigVil

Neo Member

Once you've had all of Gaf over maybe you could squeeze me in too? :D

Craigy D 2492-4189-0449 Tropico

Koomaster

Good to know I haven't been forgotten. Been F5-ing the thread periodically and checking the train station too. Didn't know you hadn't started adding others yet. (I posted my FC a few pages back).

I don't think anyone minds you 'spamming' the thread, everyone wants in on those turnip prices. :D

milkham

hey can you add me too MicH
3239-2769-8151

Away from the topic of turnips: How do you get a manniquin? I'm running out of storage space :|

From http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/49997157783/animal-crossing-new-leaf-able-sisters

Mannequins:
Mannequins are a neat, simple addition to New Leaf, which are used display clothing. You can chose what the mannequin wears, from head to toe. There are four mannequins in total per character, which is listed below;
- Become best friends with Sable
- Purchase 51 pieces of clothing - receive from Mable
- Purchase 31 accessories - receive from Lablle
- Receive from Gracie
Mannequins can not be traded/dropped, so if you accidentally sell one, you can never get it back.

Edit: Spoiler tagged it in case somebody doesn't want to know :eek:

Refugio

So someone hit the the jackpot today. If ya could add me whenever you can that'd be great.

*spams fc* 5300 8979 6635

I spent about a million on turnips so I'd be able to give a good reward. @_@

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend

Ready and still waiting dude.

Anybody have good turnip prices that I could come visit? I'm starting to run low on cash and I'd love to get rid of my turnips if possible :) I'll tip you!

I just met a gay couple.

He: My fiance is digging up fossils, leave them.

Me: Oh you are a girl.

He: No...

Me: ... two dudes?

He: Yes. *-*

The other guy who was in the room left right after. :lol

Reese is buying my turnips for 138 bells each. Was 120 something this morning.

Yesterday the prices were something like 86 and 74 bells each. So which pattern do I most likely have?

I just met a gay couple.

He: My fiance is digging up fossils, leave them.

Me: Oh you are a girl.

He: No...

Me: ... two dudes?

He: Yes. *-*

The other guy who was in the room left right after. :lol

Heh. That's neat.

Unicorn

All these connection errors are driving me nuts. It seems totally fine with western US players, but as soon as I head east at all it turns into New Super Resetti Bros. Ugh. Anyway, got a path down today, I'm okay with not moving trees too much. I'd have to wait for a lot of them to re-grow their fruit so I don't get rid of something important.

Not the best views, but it's all I got right now.

BNBc58xCcAA-0o9.jpg:large

BM_y16qCYAA7jIu.jpg:large
I need the path in the second photo. NEED

RagnarokX

Reese is buying my turnips for 138 bells each. Was 120 something this morning.

Yesterday the prices were something like 86 and 74 bells each. So which pattern do I most likely have?

Could be the big or small spike, could even still be random since random could appear to have a pattern by pure chance.

Here's a page with the patterns and some examples of prices in the patterns; it might help you guess what you have: http://www.happytownacademy.com/wiki/doku.php/guides/stalkmarket

MicH

oh jesus James, hank god the other guy left a minutes before. Opening again

EDIT: as soon as James is done, I will start adding people! Wooooh! It seems to have slowed down completely, so that's good. I might now have room for everyone, but I'm gonna clear out some space. I might delete you when you're done.

Damn 100 friend list limit

FillerB

Blargh. Mailman still hasn't delivered my game. I should have listened to the folks warning me against Dixons. First time they took so damn long with my delivery.

Started a blog/tumblr (and another ACNL-project) in the mean-time. http://acnl-payonadventures.tumblr.com/

We'll see when it finally gets here.

Waiting is hard.

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend

EDIT: as soon as James is done, I will start adding people! Wooooh! It seems to have slowed down completely, so that's good. I might now have room for everyone, but I'm gonna clear out some space. I might delete you when you're done.

Yes! Looking forward to the add :)

Wait what are your turnips selling for that everyone is pouring in?

What's with the little girl buying things from you for practically nothing? Is there any point to selling to her on the island?

There's no point selling to her at all as far as I can tell.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!

Took a while, and quite a few resets, but I finally sold off all 18600 turnips. Made a nice little sum of 10 million bells, plus the 1 million MicH got in commission. You're the best MicH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom