• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

123rl

Damm it! Why didn't I buy turnips this week!?

tumblr_moldr3N2p11svgayqo1_400.jpg

Alright guys, you know the drill. I might not be able to let everyone over right now, but I will try to open my gates more times through the day.

Friend space is limited, unfortunately :/ I will try to clear some out.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Please quote this post with your FC if you want me to add you. I'm sorry if I have no more room :(

Any space for one more FC?

0962 9824 4578

Eternally grateful if you can add me :D

604 or so.

Oh my fucking god. On one hand, I want to get in line to sell my stuff. On the other, he already seems swamped with people. :(]

Meh fuck it. Might as well try.

Alright guys, you know the drill. I might not be able to let everyone over right now, but I will try to open my gates more times through the day.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Please quote this post with your FC if you want me to add you. I'm sorry if I have no more room :(

My FC is: 5327-2190-4201

milkham

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Mich! please add
milk - 3239-2769-8151

sorry for spamming guys

MicH

Telling people who came to play and not sell turnips to leave is just the worst. I feel so bad.

Took a while, and quite a few resets, but I finally sold off all 18600 turnips. Made a nice little sum of 10 million bells, plus the 1 million MicH got in commission. You're the best MicH.
Took a few tries, but we finally did it! Thanks for the massive tip

Roto13

It has been raining in my town for three days. It was sunny since I started and I was like "Come on, rain, I want some Gyroids" and then this happened. :p I'm totally ok with it.

There's no point selling to her at all as far as I can tell.

That is unless you ran out of space in the deposit box and are required to leave whatever is left behind before returning to the mainland.

Just last night, I filled up on golden/herc/atlas/elephant stags and did a little reorganizing. I sold the rest [lesser valued bugs] to the girl only because I had no more space. A few thousand bells is better than none at all.

pariah164

Sigh. Been talking to Sable at least once a day, every day since the game came out on the 9th. Still no QR code. Maybe tomorrow.

At least she's being nice to me!

Took a while, and quite a few resets, but I finally sold off all 18600 turnips. Made a nice little sum of 10 million bells, plus the 1 million MicH got in commission. You're the best MicH.

Yikes. You'll have enough to completely finish your house, if you're not busy with the project works.

Coquette

I like when errors occur when someone tries to go home. What. :(

Craigy, if your stuff is gone I'll grab the suit and hat and save them for next time.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

MicH! Add me as well, please!

3609-1547-9922

EDIT: Oh, we're already friends lol. Are you Carlos from Junktown?

This game is amazing.

Every day feels special. I find out today I have a new shop being built. I now can make the Dream Suite. Tomorrow Nookling's is getting an upgrade...

It keeps thrusting new content in your face, like a pile of hot cocks poking through a gloryhole.

I love it.

Lol...such a random analogy for a game like this but it got a laugh out of me.

This game is amazing.

Every day feels special. I find out today I have a new shop being built. I now can make the Dream Suite. Tomorrow Nookling's is getting an upgrade...

It keeps thrusting new content in your face, like a pile of hot cocks poking through a gloryhole.

I love it.
mess

Mr. Robot

Telling people who came to play and not sell turnips to leave is just the worst. I feel so bad.

Trading that friendship for business, this game has turned you into a monster, or maybe you should just embrace it and wear a suit and hat like the guy in the cover of the game.

I really like the rain. Rainy weather is just so damn cool.

*Brofist*

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend

I take it you didn't add me this time around. Patiently waiting...:)

This game is amazing.

I love it.

0w8YbRd.gif

Dicer

Banned
This game is amazing.

I love it.

I swing mine around once I poke it though, so you'll know it's me :p

Vexxan

Got access to the island today so if anyone wants to join in on the fun(I have no idea what you do over there thou) here's my FC: 5300-8986-8660

Also looking to trade fruits, all I have is oranges.

None of my friends have the game, so someone add me so I can do all the stuff in the game. FC- 2981-5865-4516. I haven't quite figured out what having visitors or going to other villages will do, but I'm sure it's important.

OwlyKnees

Hey guys i have no friends in this game so add me plz. (I have oranges)

3823-8506-5164

Playing in europe.

I am a nice person :)

Hey! Added you. My FC: 0490-4631-6725

Just got the game today, so I haven't done much. If anyone else would like to add me (pretty please!) then please let me know, I'll add you back.

None of my friends have the game, so someone add me so I can do all the stuff in the game. FC- 2981-5865-4516. I haven't quite figured out what having visitors or going to other villages will do, but I'm sure it's important.

Also added!

I only bought 10 turnips because I didn't know what'sherface left in the afternoon. Haha. A profit of 5,140 is not worth all that trouble. Anywho, yesterday night I met some more people from Japan. They were all so young. :< Met an 11 year old and a 12 year old. The younger one was shocked to find out I'm 20. Then later I finally met someone from Japan who spoke decent English, but she was also a little kid. Kept asking if I liked MLP and if I knew about the show. Felt creepy to talk to someone that young. I did find it pretty funny how amazed she was at everything I said. Every other word out of her was "So cool." and "Awsome".

MicH

I will come by later today since you're probably getting flooded right now.
Let me know via PM if you've added me and your gates are open, thanks bro.

1719-3262-1272

If you're still accepting people I'd appreciate it, looks like I'm on a random pattern this week so your town is probably my best chance to get rid of these turnips :p

0189-8821-5571

FUCK! I don't remember if I've added you but I want in on that. I almost spit out my drink.

0361-6674-6537

OMG 1633-4199-9770

I can only get in in about 3 hrs unfortunately, so no hurry to add me :)

I would love to get in on this, though it seems like you have quite the waiting list already. My FC is 2981-5932-8148 if you can get around to adding me.

Oh gosh. I don't have many turnips but please add me when you get a chance. I promise I won't run. :)

FC: 1934-0675-3509

Sun. B - 99
Mon. 1 - 86
Mon. 2 - 82
Tue. 1 - 78

D:

Oh, can I please get in on that?

1891-1160-4244

...DAMN son.

Seeing as I paid 109 for turnips, I can only hope I get a chance to pop over.

FC: 1934-0839-3882

3652 0551 3697!! Pretty please!!! I'll definitely give you 10% commission!!
Added all you guys.

(this is only the first page of requests, will do more later sorry)

If you haven't added me, I'm not going to add you, sorry. Too much of a hassle to go back and have you guys add me back.

Will open gates in 10 minutes

Labrys

Started funding for the Dream Suite today, Nooks is upgrading tomorrow, and Kicks is opening soon in my town. A lot got done this morning.
Only put 80,000 into the Dream Suite so far, though. I'm gonna watch it today and see if anybody else donates.
Also, Drift wanted to move out, which I said no to, and then he suggested the Police station as a project. Now I have to decide either Booker or Copper...

GeekyDad

Question:

If I cut down my trees, trampled my flowers, and dug up my bushes on my island, how could I replant them if I can't bring any items with me to the island?

SOL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom