• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

I can't believe my flowers are still intact (i have a huge bed right near Re-tail). Thanks for watching out for them

Labrys

Question:

If I cut down my trees, trampled my flowers, and dug up my bushes on my island, how could I replant them if I can't bring any items with me to the island?

SOL?

You can pick flowers and fruit up on island tours, and you can buy the bushes for 5 medals a sapling.

Question:

If I cut down my trees, trampled my flowers, and dug up my bushes on my island, how could I replant them if I can't bring any items with me to the island?

SOL?

You can bring fruits and flowers from the island tours back to the island (they stay in your inventory) and Grams sells bush saplings. I haven't found a way to plant regular non-fruit trees, though :(

I try! I'm not sure what to make next. Any ideas?

Try a women's flight jacket.

Free-shipping-2011New-women-s-motorcycle-jacket-aviator-jacket-with-fur-collar.jpg

MicH

Does the turnip price change at midnight or 6AM? I have Night Owl so the store stays open past midnight. Anyone know?

Lucky me, all my fruit trees and red hibiscus bushes are gonna fully grow

And since Grizzly asked (and because Graham's request for a Cube sculpture is fucking expensive), the next project will be a zen garden

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Anything I can do to up my approval some? I've been running around watering flowers, digging up fossils to donate, talking to the villagers to do errands, and junk but I'm only at 81% atm.

Anything I can do to up my approval some? I've been running around watering flowers, digging up fossils to donate, talking to the villagers to do errands, and junk but I'm only at 81% atm.

Change your flag and tune, and keep on talking/watering/weeding. It'll keep going up with each action you take.

Damm it! Why didn't I buy turnips this week!?

tumblr_moldr3N2p11svgayqo1_400.jpg

Alright guys, you know the drill. I might not be able to let everyone over right now, but I will try to open my gates more times through the day.

Friend space is limited, unfortunately :/ I will try to clear some out.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Please quote this post with your FC if you want me to add you. I'm sorry if I have no more room :(

Gotdang, that's nuts! You're Dewford, right? I'll head over once there's enough room. I'll give you 200k bells for this.

gwarm01

Added all you guys.

(this is only the first page of requests, will do more later sorry)

If you haven't added me, I'm not going to add you, sorry. Too much of a hassle to go back and have you guys add me back.

Will open gates in 10 minutes

If it's not too late I'd love to get in on this!

4124-5011-0030

Damm it! Why didn't I buy turnips this week!?

tumblr_moldr3N2p11svgayqo1_400.jpg

Alright guys, you know the drill. I might not be able to let everyone over right now, but I will try to open my gates more times through the day.

Friend space is limited, unfortunately :/ I will try to clear some out.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Please quote this post with your FC if you want me to add you. I'm sorry if I have no more room :(

Still have room? Needs me some bells
FC: 0645 - 5768 - 0201

MicH

Thanks for the lillies and the perfect pears, Pookie (sorry I don't know your GAF name). I greatly appreciate it

Daaaamn. Someone leaves MicH's town and someone IMMEDIATELY shows back up. Makes walking to Re-Tail complicated. :p
Yeah, that's why disconnects are so frequent. So many coming and leaving. At least it saves often

Coquette

Thanks for the lillies and the perfect pears, Pookie (sorry I don't know your GAF name). I greatly appreciate it

Yeah, that's why disconnects are so frequent. So many coming and leaving. At least it saves often

I'm Pooka. ^_^ You're welcome. Thank you for being awesome and letting us sell!

I have TONS of lilies. I'll bring you some another, less hectic, day. :)

MicH, you got Night Owl, right? What timezone you in? Want to know how much time I got left. I might just try to go when I get back from the gym in an hour since it seems to be impossible now. Of course, that is if you have no problem keeping your gates open.

MicH

I'm Pooka. ^_^ You're welcome. Thank you for being awesome and letting us sell!

I have TONS of lilies. I'll bring you some another, less hectic, day. :)
Ohh Pooka, sorry about that. Cool! I have a single pink lilly which I got off the island. Isn't that a hybrid!?

MicH, you got Night Owl, right? What timezone you in? Want to know how much time I got left. I might just try to go when I get back from the gym in an hour since it seems to be impossible now. Of course, that is if you have no problem keeping your gates open.
I'm GMT+1 (+2 as it's summer time). I have Night Owl. It is 8 PM here now.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Anybody wants a visit? I'd love to see/raid an Island for a bit, since I need some money for a bridge. Can bring apples. :D

Got Majora's Mask today, SO disappointed by how extremely low quality it is. I heard it was bad, but I didn't expect it to be that bad, took it off after a minute or two of wearing.

Also, your interactions with Sable are one of my favourite parts of this game.

RaidenZR

MicH, thanks so much man! Really appreciate it. I know the gifts were probably meh considering the traffic you're getting but just didn't want to show up empty handed.

I was "Michael" also, with the Teddy Bear Hood and Froggy shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom