• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenck

Damm it! Why didn't I buy turnips this week!?

tumblr_moldr3N2p11svgayqo1_400.jpg

Alright guys, you know the drill. I might not be able to let everyone over right now, but I will try to open my gates more times through the day.

Friend space is limited, unfortunately :/ I will try to clear some out.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Please quote this post with your FC if you want me to add you. I'm sorry if I have no more room :(

You still adding people? I'd like to visit, but it's alright if you're packed with requests right now.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Thanks MicH! Didn't have a lot of bells invested, but this is a nice enough payday to fund my bridge project.

MicH

Haha guys, I know. It has taken me far too long to deposit my money in the bank.

Also GUYS I got an AXE FROM MY GARDENING SHOP TODAY! I completely forgot to tell you guys that. YES!

Raptomex

I have a few questions regarding feng shui. Does it only work in one room? Will I get more luck doing it in multiple rooms? And does it work if you do it in the basement?

1.7 mil in the bank. Thanks so much, MicH. in case you didn't see it, I left like 5 massive bell bags outside your house. Think that should almost be 500k.

Haha guys, I know. It has taken me far too long to deposit my money in the bank.

Also GUYS I got an AXE FROM MY GARDENING SHOP TODAY! I completely forgot to tell you guys that. YES!

Nice! Ya I have one and haven't used it much. Chopped a few trees down but didn't get any special patterns :\

Randdalf

1.7 mil in the bank. Thanks so much, MicH. in case you didn't see it, I left like 5 massive bell bags outside your house. Think that should almost be 500k.

Damn, imaging reinvesting all of that in turnips this weekend, and then finding another deal that's similarly good to MicH's.

zethren

Banned
There may only be one legit painting at a time, but last week Redd visited and had both a legit painting and a legit statue.

The hilarious thing about this is last week Redd had the sculpture Capitoline Wolf in his tent in my game. The Capitoline Wolf as it exists today, in real life, has two small children underneath it: Romulus and Remus. However they were not an original part of the sculpture. In fact they were added during the Renaissance period.

Redd had a Capitoline Wolf that did not include Romulus or Remus. So I was torn between whether or not Redd's Capitoline Wolf was legit or fake. Because either way could be legit, but if the dev team was not consciously taking its history into account then a Capitoline Wolf in the game without Romulus and Remus could be considered fake.

I sat there thinking about that in his tent for a good five minutes or so...

GAMERG0D

I have a few questions regarding feng shui. Does it only work in one room? Will I get more luck doing it in multiple rooms? And does it work if you do it in the basement?
In the other AC games, Feng Shui only applies to the first room of your house. It should be the same here.

UberTag

Alright guys, you know the drill. I might not be able to let everyone over right now, but I will try to open my gates more times through the day.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Please quote this post with your FC if you want me to add you. I'm sorry if I have no more room :(
Decided to wait until now to send my FC along as I've been stuck at work until now.

FC is 3823-8528-6410

Many thanks!

In the other AC games, Feng Shui only applies to the first room of your house. It should be the same here.
Is that also the case for your official Happiness rating or is that based on your entire house?

Raptomex

So I have 5 mil in the bank and the post office sent me a suitcase full of money. Awesome. I unlocked the dream suite today, Nooklings shop is upgrading tomorrow, there's an addition being added to the Able sisters and I only have to pay off 9 more loans before all the expansions on my house are complete. Anyone get the lighthouse public works yet? I've built a park clock, yellow bench, water well, and fountain. I just want to know how much the lighthouse is. Also, that little box on your ID under your birthdate is for your Dream Suite address. Just FYI.
Good to know, thank you.

Tenck

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

4811-7199-0681

No problem if you can't get back to me.

How'd you pull that? I've got my house, but only like 40% approval, and I treat those jerks great!

I got to 100% in my first 24 hours. Just talk to your peeps and listen to their needs. I changed the flag but didn't change tune. Cleaned up any weeds and did the little things that mattered.

Went up fast.

Who's got a good price on turnips today?

Mine just keep plummeting. I paid 94. 83 in the morning and 80 in the afternoon yesterday, 70-something this morning. Reese, you can do better than that.

Laffer

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Please add me. Would love to sell all my turnips today because I will be traveling all week and don't know if I'll have another great chance like this one.
I already added you :)
My FC: 3394-3713-2662

Thank you!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom