• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoo doggie! Cyrus finally woke up. Time to get that lazy ass to work. He's gonna regret sleeping for 10 days straight. Sidenote: It's pouring in my town and I wanna catch a chimichanga. Where do those buggers show up in? Ocean or rivers?

Whoo doggie! Cyrus finally woke up. Time to get that lazy ass to work. He's gonna regret sleeping for 10 days straight. Sidenote: It's pouring in my town and I wanna catch a chimichanga. Where do those buggers show up in? Ocean or rivers?

HAHAHA this made laugh out loud. They're in the ocean. Slightly bigger shape than a sea bass (I think...)

Reknoc

Redd aint shit, I'm like fucking Lovejoy over here, examining all his paintings and picking out the real one.

Spent about an hour at a friends village trying to get Coelacanth, couldn't do it but I gotta a Hammerhead Shark (yesss) and a Saw Shark, so I cut my hunt short in fear of D/C and roll backs.

Did at least get this on the bus home from work:
BNDw_nQCUAAd1jN.jpg

New villagers:
BNDvrZLCcAAk3Nb.jpg

(^i love this guy)
BNDwo73CQAIhef3.jpg

bloomin foreigners coming to my village and taking up all my land

Dragoshi1

Time for some screenshots of my recent escapades;

Got in trouble for hitting on the Pink Alpaca.
tumblr_molrgn7hIz1qhktaco1_400.jpg

tumblr_molrhiYcKr1qhktaco1_400.jpg

Anime blaring on my Robo-TV in my expanded 2nd floor bedroom. I'm also filling it with Gyroids.
tumblr_molrinyocu1qhktaco1_400.jpg

Caught this bastard today, AW YESH.
tumblr_molrjhijFk1qhktaco1_400.jpg

Fuchsia

Neo Member
I got my development permit today and want to put an ordinance in effect, but I can't decide between a wealthy town or a night-owl town. What do people here prefer?

Meier

So where do they sell different floor patterns in this one? Nooks only ever has wallpaper from my experience.. in general, I'm a little disappointed at the difficulty in getting furniture and stuff this go-round. I guess I have to just buy all the shit I don't want from the flea market?

Roto13

Kicks is being built today and the Nooklings' store is being upgraded tomorrow. As soon as I have access to my catalog, I'm going to start legitimately decorating my house. I already have all of the rooms. Now it's just a matter of upgrading them all.

Think I want a bug room, a sleek room, a blue room, and I'm not sure about the others.

Damm it! Why didn't I buy turnips this week!?

tumblr_moldr3N2p11svgayqo1_400.jpg

Alright guys, you know the drill. I might not be able to let everyone over right now, but I will try to open my gates more times through the day.

Friend space is limited, unfortunately :/ I will try to clear some out.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Please quote this post with your FC if you want me to add you. I'm sorry if I have no more room :(

Holy cow! Added you, mind adding me?
2707-1602-4809

Hey cool cats: Should I be doing anything special when a rock breaks open and reveals a gem?

I sold the first one I found but now I'm thinking I should be doing something else with them.

Pretty sure I've said this before, but I think Tom is my favourite villager I've encountered so far.

Me-YOWZA!

I am partial to Static, I assume he is a squirrel or at least looks like one. I love the chatter it does when he talks. Dude has a shitty looking shack on the outside but when you go inside it is filled with Electric Guitars and other cool things.

Elider

Alright guys, you know the drill. I might not be able to let everyone over right now, but I will try to open my gates more times through the day.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Please quote this post with your FC if you want me to add you. I'm sorry if I have no more room :(

Is this still available? My FC is 3136 7646 2911!

Nightz

I got my development permit today and want to put an ordinance in effect, but I can't decide between a wealthy town or a night-owl town. What do people here prefer?

Night owl for me. Only because I work during the day and want to maximize my experience when I play at night.

zroid

Banned
I feel like I'm just catching Horned Dynastids, any tips for speeding up beetle hunting?

If you can't tell them apart by sight, just avoid all the beetles on the non-palm trees, and you'll do alright. Some valuable ones appear there too, like rainbow stags, but it's arguably not worth it (except once for the museum, of course).

Randdalf

If you can't tell them apart by sight, just avoid all the beetles on the non-palm trees, and you'll do alright. Some valuable ones appear there too like rainbow stags, but it's arguably not worth it (except once for the museum, of course).

Yeah, it just feels like nothing is spawning on the palm trees. Patience is a virtue I guess.

I've seen a few mentions between here and GameFAQs, but just want to ask/clarify: are there certain trees that only certain insects will show up on? I just cut down two trees on the island to plant some lemon ones. Was looking for coconuts, but I didn't know which island tour game would have them.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

My FC is 1418-7999-1321. If you're still adding people, I'd appreciate it. Already added you.

How come there's never any nearby towns? Every time I go the station and try to visit one, there are none.

That's for spotpass. Like if you meet up with friends IRL and want to play some AC together I'm pretty sure.

Also, how do I get Nooklings to upgrade? I've been buying crap from him for days and he wont fucking upgrade. :(

Thanks again, MicH!

Sold: 1000 turnips
Profit: 604000 - 100000 = 504000
Net Profit: 306000

And I have 1000 turnips left just in case another amazing deal comes around.

Cocaloch

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Mine is 4425 1485 2075 if you are still going at it.

Also, how do I get Nooklings to upgrade? I've been buying crap from him for days and he wont fucking upgrade. :(

10 days and 12k Bells spent. You also have to have your first house paid off.
You'll get a notice on the board on day 9 that they will be closed, then day 10 they will be closed for renovations.

Ugh myturnip prices are friggin tanking. 89, then 86, then 78, now 74. Figures that the first time I try my hand at Stalk Market trading I'd get burned! Luckily I only bought 5 turnips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom