• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I made an appointment to visit someone's house at 12:30 today and I forgot. I don't even remember which resident animal it was. Now I feel bad and disappointed with myself for not managing my schedule better.

This is just like real life.

Morokh

Mhhh this version is a little bit frustrating with all the things that take ages to unlock/open .... I want to play but it's like I have nothing to do or look forward to anymore today ... :p

Pro Tip: Just stick that red carnation you received for father's day in your room for an easy 10k points from HHA.

You win a tshirt you'll never wear!

crap what did I so with that flower sell it?

anyone have some real art to sell? Redd got me again never going to get that upstairs

milkham

Damn, I made an appointment to visit someone's house at 12:30 today and I forgot. I don't even remember which resident animal it was. Now I feel bad and disappointed with myself for not managing my schedule better.

This is just like real life.

i forgot once next time i talked to that person she apologized and said something came up so she couldn't be there

JosiahB

Damm it! Why didn't I buy turnips this week!?

tumblr_moldr3N2p11svgayqo1_400.jpg

Alright guys, you know the drill. I might not be able to let everyone over right now, but I will try to open my gates more times through the day.

Friend space is limited, unfortunately :/ I will try to clear some out.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Please quote this post with your FC if you want me to add you. I'm sorry if I have no more room :(

Do you still have room? I would really appreciate it if I could sell mine. I'll pay you some of the profit if you like.

My FC: 1891 - 2327 - 2164

Acerac

Banned
If you have any room at any point MicH I'd appreciate if you could add me. I'd toss you 500k bells for your trouble.

My code is 0301-9798-9226 if you have time.

Lan_97

Beetle hunting feels almost broken. At 400k in under 40mins, you are pretty much only limited by how much you are allowed to buy/upgrade per day.

MicH

I'm sorry, but at this point I can't add everyone. Sorry. I'll try to do my best, but the ones who just posted will probably not be added :(

milkham

Beetle hunting feels almost broken. At 400k in under 40mins, you are pretty much only limited by how much you are allowed to buy/upgrade per day.

how do you get them in under 40 minutes? i run around in circles and see bare trees so much. I already chopped all the center trees and the palms in the center-south of the island

Randdalf

Just about to sell my first beetle hoard, minus donations to the museum... didn't catch (goddamn, I'm useless at judging catching from in front of a tree, always approach from an angle) any of the 10000+ beetles, but got quite a few 8000 bell ones.

Just about to sell my first beetle hoard, minus donations to the museum... didn't catch (goddamn, I'm useless at judging catching from in front of a tree, always approach from an angle) any of the 10000+ beetles, but got quite a few 8000 bell ones.

Here's what I discovered helps:

When you're approaching the tree, go VERY slowly. Hold A and barely press up on the circle pad to creep up to the tree. When your villager is at the edge of the shadow on the ground, let your net fly. This works every time for me, and I'm so glad I figured it out because judging the distances was killing me. I got 9 Gold Stags doing this last night.

Acerac

Banned
I'm sorry, but at this point I can't add everyone. Sorry. I'll try to do my best, but the ones who just posted will probably not be added :(

I expected as much, though I thought I'd try anyways. Thanks anyways for helping out gaf as a whole. ^^

bumpkin

Damm it! Why didn't I buy turnips this week!?

tumblr_moldr3N2p11svgayqo1_400.jpg

Alright guys, you know the drill. I might not be able to let everyone over right now, but I will try to open my gates more times through the day.

Friend space is limited, unfortunately :/ I will try to clear some out.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Please quote this post with your FC if you want me to add you. I'm sorry if I have no more room :(
If you'd consider adding me, it'd be much appreciated! I paid 110 bells per Turnip yesterday, would definitely love to turn a sweet profit! :D I'll gladly give you a cut like others have said they'd do.

My FC is: 3652 0543 3251

Randdalf

Here's what I discovered helps:

When you're approaching the tree, go VERY slowly. Hold A and barely press up on the circle pad to creep up to the tree. When your villager is at the edge of the shadow on the ground, let your net fly. This works every time for me, and I'm so glad I figured it out because judging the distances was killing me. I got 9 Gold Stags doing this last night.

I'll try that, thanks!

Sleepy

At first I was like fuck, and then I was like, that dude is Dewford! Sweet!

Oh, and one of the animals did not buy my item i n Re-Tail because he said my stuff was too cheap and he had taste. Fine, fucker. Everything is going up for 5,000 bells!

No matter what I do I can't catch the Hercules beetle. I can catch the golden beetle, but somehow the Hercules one is more sensitive to movement. I sneak directly behind it holding A, and it still flies away seemingly before it is in the net's range.

OneLetter

No matter what I do I can't catch the Hercules beetle. I can catch the golden beetle, but somehow the Hercules one is more sensitive to movement. I sneak directly behind it holding A, and it still flies away seemingly before it is in the net's range.

Do a half sneak, you'll approach slower. Don't move the circle pad all the way to the outer ring. Also, don't approach from N of the tree, always come from below or an angle from the south.

MicH

At first I was like fuck, and then I was like, that dude is Dewford! Sweet!

Oh, and one of the animals did not buy my item i n Re-Tail because he said my stuff was too cheap and he had taste. Fine, fucker. Everything is going up for 5,000 bells!
Gate is open, so come on over. Going to take a break soon, so hurry. P

Or come later

Acerac

Banned

Make pauses in your approach. Even if you stop for a second every couple steps it throws the beetles off. I've hardly had any fly away on me since I started doing this.

So where do they sell different floor patterns in this one? Nooks only ever has wallpaper from my experience.. in general, I'm a little disappointed at the difficulty in getting furniture and stuff this go-round. I guess I have to just buy all the shit I don't want from the flea market?

I'd like to know this as well...

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Is all storage space shared? So if I have two dressers they'll have the same "stuff" inside?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
My turnips are 346 right now...I think yesterday they were 80 something? Should I hold or sell?

Doczu

It makes me sad that i get connection errors every time someone comes to my town. I visited yesterday twice a friend, but when he tried to come over, the connection crashed. The same happened today. Is there any fix to this? :(

JLeack

Banned
Mhhh this version is a little bit frustrating with all the things that take ages to unlock/open .... I want to play but it's like I have nothing to do or look forward to anymore today ... :p

The trick is to play a little bit each day. Grinding doesn't do much good. It's all about experiencing the new things each day.

It makes me sad that i get connection errors every time someone comes to my town. I visited yesterday twice a friend, but when he tried to come over, the connection crashed. The same happened today. Is there any fix to this? :(

I'm encountering issues too, but people are unable to even come to my town in the first place without it crashing. Not sure what's causing it/ I can visit others just fine.

Elider

My turnips are 346 right now...I think yesterday they were 80 something? Should I hold or sell?

As I understand, you will probably have the best price tomorrow at this time. Remember that turnip prices change at 6 am and noon. I base that on this, so don't hate me if I'm wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom