• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Close to 6 million and a lot of fossils and furniture.. AND A BUNNY BALLOON :D It's crazy

When do you think you'll be adding the next batch? I think I PM'ed you early enough, but I'm not sure. I have all six pages of my storage filled with turnips. =P

Missed out on turnips, so I'm just working on loan payment/bridge building. I've had a new neighbor move for the past three days now.

Does the HH Showcase only fill up if you streetpass someone? I was kinda bummed when Digby said you could make purchases only to find zero houses present. . .

exfatal

Went out on a rainy date with my A-chan
tumblr_molu3gVEVr1r0xpz1o1_400.jpg

tumblr_molu4vCESi1r0xpz1o1_400.jpg

went in to the cafe to continue our convo over some coffee

tumblr_molu6uKtOZ1r0xpz1o1_400.jpg

awesome Miku design

Laffer

Yes. Instead of building something, you also have the option to destroy certain public works.

I did not see that option the first time, but I did once I built my first bridge.
I would buy something else and then would check if you can destroy the bridge then.

Damn, wish I had bought some turnips on Sunday now. I've missed so much potential profit.

Any advice on playing the stalk market, it was something I never really invested any time into with the older games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom