• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

So how much can I count on other villagers to contribute to public works? Just dropped 100k bells on a bridge so there is 28k left to pay. Any chance my animal friends contribute anything? Or am I paying 99% of anything I want to build?

zroid

Banned
The two highest prices on GAF are from people who didn't buy turnips this week.

Animal Crossing is the devil's playground.

Of course the recycle shop is paying extra for pears, my town fruit, on the day none of my trees are bearing any.

Of course.

ah well, even with the bonus, you wouldn't make much from selling native fruit anyways. better to take it elsewhere!

Kyle's pissed at me because I wouldn't trade my whale shark for his apple.
Apples are my native fruit.

tumblr_molv3yeFab1sukkejo1_400.jpg

Bakphoon

I'm taking a break now (been doing it for far too long), then I'm gonna do the last batch

I posted my FC earlier in there, but i took care of the turnips already, so you dont need me to add me anymore. But thanks for allowing people to buy at your place!

So I broke a rock and found a ruby. What good is it? Do I just sell it? I didn't play much of the last game so I didn't even know this was a thing.

mb.exe

MicH WHY

WHYYYY

Just kidding, thanks so much for being the first to put up w/ the bum rush.

So those turnip prices...it's 533 at my town right now, is that much?

I missed the turnip lady on Sunday... :(

Let me join the swarm and ask you to add me ;)

2079 - 6509 - 0372

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
As I understand, you will probably have the best price tomorrow at this time. Remember that turnip prices change at 6 am and noon. I base that on this, so don't hate me if I'm wrong!

Hmm ok. And no worries! lol it's not a big deal if you're wrong.

Hey, can I go and sell my turnips in your town? I'm desperate to get rid of them.

Yeah sure, no problem: 2836-0258-6594

Goes for anyone else too, sorry for the late response, had to eat lunch

Refugio

FC is 038793410478. First bunch was added, I'm gonna let those in now.

I guess I have to close the gate later to add more?

Need nothing, if you guys can make a few bucks this way I'm fine with it.

Added ya and sent you a pm. Temp named you "turnips".

I'll give you a cut of what I make anyway. :D

Edit:
Good God, I hope I didn't misread it. Else I'm gonna have to go into hiding.

You forgot to add me, so I'm hoping to make it in the second round. :)

4957-2777-7267

Cocaloch

Edit:

I send you a pm but I forgot to give you my friend code. It's 4425 1485 2075

Marvie_3

Banned
So how much can I count on other villagers to contribute to public works? Just dropped 100k bells on a bridge so there is 28k left to pay. Any chance my animal friends contribute anything? Or am I paying 99% of anything I want to build?

They'll contribute, but you'll also end up waiting weeks for them to donate any significant amount.

Acerac

Banned
I like some of the titles on the PMs :lol

Also we neeeeed turnip thread. This thread is pure turnips now

I think that's very wise.

ElTopo thanks for the add but I think I'm just contributing to nobody being able to get in. Maybe if the prices are still decent I'll drop by tomorrow, but I don't think spamming Porter will make anyone any happier today. :p

Lan_97

how do you get them in under 40 minutes? i run around in circles and see bare trees so much. I already chopped all the center trees and the palms in the center-south of the island

Be sure to despawn anything you don't want to catch. So chase away roaches, hermit crabs, cheap beetles (if you have any fruit trees), and catch / get rid of any butterflies.

Just about to sell my first beetle hoard, minus donations to the museum... didn't catch (goddamn, I'm useless at judging catching from in front of a tree, always approach from an angle) any of the 10000+ beetles, but got quite a few 8000 bell ones.

You can get really close to any beetle as long as you creep up with the net and pause once or twice along the way.

Laffer

Okay, since it keeps crashing, anyone from Europe? Maybe it'll work then. Only 30 minutes left, I wish I could turn back time.

European here. It's either telling me that your town is full or crashing when the train arrives. Did anyone get in there already?

I think the creative aspect is probably my favorite part of AC. I wish more people could come to my town to see what I'm up to but persistent error messages keep that from happening.

Alec

Okay, since it keeps crashing, anyone from Europe? Maybe it'll work then. Only 30 minutes left, I wish I could turn back time.

I'm really sorry if only few can come in.

Again, thanks for trying! Mich, you're my only hope.

Edit:

Adding you now!

PixieProxy

Neo Member
Not sure if anyone noticed this - but the beetles on trees move according to how close they are to flying away. IE if one is absolutely still it's about to fly away if you make a move on it. It's a good way to gauge how slow you should go or if you should stay still for a moment. It usually takes a second or two for them to go back to moving again. :)

After purchasing this game on the first day and playing pretty consistently (all but one day maybe?), I am pleased to announce I FINALLY got an axe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom