• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laffer

Fuck it, I'm turning back time, gonna see if I can do a system update and then reset my router.

I was busy from 8am to 9pm, I'm not gonna let the real-time stuff get in the way today.

It's ok. We do really appreciate your interest in helping us.
I'll try to sell my turnips later today. Had to leave the house.

Deified Data, have you made any dressy shirts with ties? I can make basic designs and whatnot, but have no skill or patience when it comes to formal wear.

Can you add a FC once you've opened the gates? Scared to press Home. A stupid Q, I know.

Pretty sure if you press the green button on the bottom screen (you know, where it lists who is currently in your town) you can add people as friends there and if they reciprocate they'll be added to your Friends List.

EDIT: I see that I didn't really read your question correctly. My brain really isn't functioning at all today.

Hello everyone,

I'll be opening my gates from 6-10 this evening if anyone would like to stop by. I have oranges and pears currently, Nooklings is carrying a fishing rod and a shovel.

My friend code is 4854-6836-2673

Please don't run/cut down trees/destroy flowers, feel free to shake grown trees.

If you have any fruit I don't have OR an extra slingshot, it'd be awesome if you could leave it for me. It's raining right now and may be later, so you could catch a Coelocanth.

I'll be away at a meeting so I won't be able to play, but I wanted to give people an opportunity to stop by. Currently have my ordinance set to Early Bird.

PM me your FC if you've added me and I'll add you to my list!

MicH

My gates are OPEN. I replied to everyone who PMed me. I will not add anymore past this point.

I am Michael in Dewford.

I may be quiet because my right hand is completely exhausted from using the stylus lol. Just so you know.

PRO TIP: If you have many turnips then put them in your locker at the train station. You can access your locker at my train station.

Have fun!

what's a good price to sell the turnips at? aka what's the highest possible price? haven't checked today but yesterday was 77 bells... which is ridiculous since i paid 91.

Alec

My gates are OPEN. I replied to everyone who PMed me. I will not add anymore past this point.

I am Michael in Dewford.

I may be quiet because my right hand is completely exhausted from using the stylus lol. Just so you know.

PRO TIP: If you have many turnips then put them in your locker at the train station. You can access your locker at my train station.

Have fun!

Tried it twice when it was empty, got errors...now it's full. :(

Is it normally like this?

Maximus.

Finally got a visit from Redd. Used the guide posted earlier to buy a genuine painting! I'll get it tomorrow. I don't like how I can't build another bridge in a particular location because there are houses too close to where I want it :/

I will not add anymore past this point.
tumblr_mk4p2cuGu81r3uww9o1_500.gif

Randdalf

301,200 bells from my second beetle hunt. I assume people are waiting around for golden stags and horned hercules (I only found 3) to get values upwards of 450k? I think I'm done with beetle farming for today anyway.

I am Michael in Dewford.

Have fun!
I'll leave some money and a pink tulip near your flower garden when I get in. :)

Velcro Fly

My island opens tomorrow! Can't wait to check it out!

Have a feeling it's going to totally break how quickly I can fully upgrade my house though :(

MicH

Disconnect, lol.

Give me a sec to add just a few more people who PMed me right in the last minute.

Spindashing hit me with your FC quick

Alec

Does the "list of available towns" update on the fly (so I can wait for the town to show up), or do I have to close and re-open it every time?

Labrys

May as well repost; if anyone has Astro or Patchwork series furniture, I'm interested in buying/cataloging it from you. They're the two themes I have going in my house so far.

Does anyone know if the open town list updates number of visitors in town? E.g. Mich's town is showing as full, but can I leave it open and know when someone has dropped off?

Refugio

Got some kinda turnip badge. Thanks niraj for letting me sell there and meet groucho. :eek:

May as well repost; if anyone has Astro or Patchwork series furniture, I'm interested in buying/cataloging it from you. They're the two themes I have going in my house so far.

Have an astro shelf and bed i think. Will look out for more.

what's a good price to sell the turnips at? aka what's the highest possible price? haven't checked today but yesterday was 77 bells... which is ridiculous since i paid 91.

You can buy for something like 90-110 Bells per turnip and sell for a rumored max of around 900.
A normal "high price" that is a good number to aim for would probably be somewhere around 400~500 Bells if you visit other towns and can ask around for good prices throughout the week.

newarrior

If someone's got a good price on turnips and wants to let me in, please add me and pm me :)

2878-9601-3794

I'm at 146 right now, but it was 81 this morning, so I'm curious what the next spike is, but I really just want to pay off this first loan. Almost there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom