• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koomaster

Wanted to create a new shirt and was feeling a bit nostalgic.
Since we don't get thrust into indentured servitude being forced to work for Nook at the start of this game; I decided to recreate the old work uniform...

tumblr_molxxwFCvl1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Got some kinda turnip badge. Thanks niraj for letting me sell there and meet groucho. :eek:

No problem man, thanks for your generosity!

If anyone else wants to sell their turnips, they're selling for 346 in my town. Feel free to add me: 2836-0258-6594

Jamix012

Wait does somone have good Turnip Prices? PLEASE let me know, I have over 400,000 invested in turnips. My FC is 3308 5717 4030, thanks!

Edit: MICH, Pleeeeeease, save me. I will pay a measly 10,000 bells for the service.

mb.exe

MicH's town is hilariously bustling

People coming and going, treasures, gifts, and dinosaur bones laid at his feet -- and him just standing there with a cute balloon

edit: I'm (baxter) on my way out! sorry! took a long time to connect, and lots of starts-and-stops

Acerac

Banned
Wait does somone have good Turnip Prices? PLEASE let me know, I have over 400,000 invested in turnips. My FC is 3308 5717 4030, thanks!

Edit: MICH, Pleeeeeease, save me. I will pay a measly 10,000 bells for the service.

I offered 500k bells and didn't get in. :p

mb.exe

Sorry it took so long, guys -- at the end I would walk three steps and then another arrival/departure would happen. I chucked a bunch of sacks of bells on the ground and RAN

Nearly got into ElTopo's town, but crashed as I was waiting for the train! Going to try Mich again. Mich must have added a gazillion people tonight, hah.

JosiahB

I keep getting teased too, and yes, it seems like Josiah and Baxter have been there forever.

I was only there long enough to sell all my turnips, which was just two trips, and give Mich his tips. It takes a while because of all the people coming and going. Very sorry though!

Alpha_eX

This game really loses marks for not having voice chat, in mini games where you're against the clock there's no time to stop and type. It's a real let down after having played them with friends.

daydream

Banned
If anyone could open his town for me and my buddy Katie the cat, that would be grand.

My FC: 5043-1159-2527

Also, I'm looking for chess themed furniture/pieces - if you got those in your town, I'd be interested in acquiring them.

Acerac

Banned
Does anyone have peaches to spare? A neighbor of mine was looking for some and repeated tries on island games have gotten me nowhere.

0301-9798-9226 is my code if anyone is able to help, I don't have much growing atm, but I have some spare apples, mangoes, bananas, and durians if anyone wants them.

Labrys

This game really loses marks for not having voice chat, in mini games where you're against the clock there's no time to stop and type. It's a real let down after having played them with friends.

Well, it's not optimal, but you can talk and type at the same time.

Hey, when do I get access to the cooler public works projects? I build a bridge hoping to get more options after it was done, but I still had the same basic options (benches, signs, etc.).

Dragnet

Does anyone have peaches to spare? A neighbor of mine was looking for some and repeated tries on island games have gotten me nowhere.

0301-9798-9226 is my code if anyone is able to help, I don't have much growing atm, but I have some spare apples, mangoes, bananas, and durians if anyone wants them.

PM'd!

Hey, when do I get acces to the cooler public works projects? I build a bridge hoping to get more options after it was done, but I still had the same basic options (benches, signs, etc.).

I've gotten the police station requested by a villager, the Reset Center if you reset your game and the Dream Suite from Isabelle if you find her sleeping at the job... Some unlock after a villager asks you to build them and some after certain days, I think.

Hey, when do I get access to the cooler public works projects? I build a bridge hoping to get more options after it was done, but I still had the same basic options (benches, signs, etc.).

Almost every project requires a villager to walk up to you and ask for something to be built in town. The exceptions are stuff like the Dream Center and Reset Center. In 5 days I've only had 1 request which was a metal bridge.

ElTopo's town keeps screwing me over, hah. Shows as empty, wait for the train and then crashes. Third time now.

Mich - are you going to be around for long? I may try again later after the madness has subsided.

does the net damage flowers when you try to get a bug on a flower?

really enjoying how my town is coming together keep going on flower only runs to the island :)

I want some nice black flowers

MicH

ElTopo's town keeps screwing me over, hah. Shows as empty, wait for the train and then crashes. Third time now.

Mich - are you going to be around for long? I may try again later after the madness has subsided.
I will be doing this for another 2 hours as that's when the shop closes. Hopefully everyone is through by then

zroid

Banned
Went to Best Buy... wasn't working :'/

came home and changed my wireless config and got it instantly

eat poop, Best Buy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom