• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait for your neighbors to suggest something.

I've gotten the police station requested by a villager, the Reset Center if you reset your game and the Dream Suite from Isabelle if you find her sleeping at the job... Some unlock after a villager asks you to build them and some after certain days, I think.

Almost every project requires a villager to walk up to you and ask for something to be built in town. The exceptions are stuff like the Dream Center and Reset Center. In 5 days I've only had 1 request which was a metal bridge.

Alright, thanks.

Guess I'll be waiting on my personal
dance club
for a while..

Laffer

I will be doing this for another 2 hours as that's when the shop closes. Hopefully everyone is through by then

I know it's been a hard day for you, Mich, but I already added you and would be really happy if you could add me too.

Could you please????

I've been also trying to get into ElTopo's forever.
My FC is 3394-3713-2662

Thank you!!

Grizzo

I will be doing this for another 2 hours as that's when the shop closes. Hopefully everyone is through by then

I don't have any turnips but I want to drop by just to add you to my BFF list, since we didn't do it last time :D So I can wait until after everybody did their business in your town.

Laffer

Okay, last try, after that I'm gonna shut down the game and relax a bit. Screw you Nintendo and your shitty online.

I still think the problem is in the router. My friend found a tutorial online, he followed it to open his ports and now it works like a charm.

Jamix012

I know you're busy Mich but if you do get around to it, I'm still here! If you don't that's ok, but I'd appreciate it loads. My FC is 3308 5717 4030

Acerac

Banned
Huh, first time trading on AC went really well. ACGAF is pretty friendly I guess. Sorry I didn't stay longer Dragnet, next time I visit we can hang out more. :)

MicH

I know it's been a hard day for you, Mich, but I already added you and would be really happy if you could add me too.

Could you please????

I've been also trying to get into ElTopo's forever.
My FC is 3394-3713-2662

Thank you!!
Please PM me with the FC. Not sure I can make it before shop closes

I don't have any turnips but I want to drop by just to add you to my BFF list, since we didn't do it last time :D So I can wait until after everybody did their business in your town.
Let's do that tomorrow.

Zidy

I have a couple of stacks of peaches to give away if anyone is interested. Any other town fruit besides cherries would be quite welcome.

FC: 1091 7736 4782

Sleepy

I like the fishing tours with friends. You get like 5 extra medals if you're number 1. That's 11 medals!

Surprised you could come in first based on the games we played last night, Mr. Put the Wrong Flowers in the Bed/Grab the Wrong Fossils.
j/k

Velcro Fly

Sorta feeling burned out already. Been fishing quite a bit the past few days. Think I'm already going to be settling into a routine. Still enjoying the game but probably won't be playing more than an hour or two every day.

RawNuts

Wanted to thank MicH for taking on so many people. I left with around 4 million bells and tried to be in and out quickly to make way for the others so I didn't really say anything, but I really do appreciate you doing this for us. If I get some outrageous turnip value, I'll try to do the same. :)

ACGAF is pretty friendly I guess.
GAF is the best gaming community. ACGAF is the best community on GAF.

Therefore, ACGAF is the best game community ever; my logic is flawless.

Insaniac

any help acquiring the Aurora Screen would be fantastic. It was a japanese DLC item, but it reorderable through the catalogue!

FC: 4425 1562 4670

I'll pay 150% of the cost!

Pangya

I used a ruby on my piggy bank... so shiny!

5OFTHgLu13O6VDsBIs1c01jpFKoQT-PSg5iPrYKa7fM

Grizzo

I was just kidding. lol Playing with you guys was the best MP session I have had so far in the game. BTW: Do you collect gyroids?

I might be the one you're talking about haha. I picked up the wrong plant and we lost the "hunting items" because of me :( Also, I was picking up flowers to plant in my town in the gardening game and planted a red rose instead of a turnip :(

Coquette

I feel like MicH needs a medal. How many hours have you been allowing people to sell turnips for now? Best AC Samaritan we have so far! :)

I wonder if the Re-Tail girl is wondering why the hell SO MANY PEOPLE are selling her turnips too. :lol

mb.exe

I promise I'll follow the good Turnip karma and do my best to be as accomadating as MicH the next time I get decent turnip prices

Velcro Fly

Just had a visit with Willow.

Was asked if I wanted to own anything in the house and I said yes. I took the regal lamp and then it got dark in the house. I'm a scumbag, GAF.

Mich, I gave up and went ot Niraj's town to sell for 346/bell or something similar. I'm in the UK and need to get to sleep to wake up for 5:30. Thanks for adding me, most appreciated.

Thanks Niraj!

Hope to return the favour to you both sometime.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Mich, I gave up and went ot Niraj's town to sell for 346/bell or something similar. I'm in the UK and need to get to sleep to wake up for 5:30. Thanks for adding me, most appreciated.

Thanks Niraj!

Hope to return the favour to you both sometime.

No problem man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom