• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenai

does the net damage flowers when you try to get a bug on a flower?

Yes, it can damage them, but it won't destroy them unless you repeatedly hit the same flower. If little petals fall off the flower it took some damage. It doesn't happen every time though.

Also, most of the bugs that appear on flowers don't appear elsewhere, so you'll have to get them sooner or later for a good museum.

Fey

Banned
lol another thread really does need to be made for the Stalk Market.
laugh.gif
I don't play in it myself, but it's probably going to be a major topic of discussion forever.

Shoe store going up tomorrow

Dream suite going up tomorrow

Shop closing for renovations tomorrow

Club KK after that

EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING AT ONCE YAYYYY

Coquette

laugh.gif
I don't play in it myself, but it's probably going to be a major topic of discussion forever.

Yeah...I went away for a couple hours and came back to 10+ pages of people asking to sell in MicH's town. :)

Chopper

laugh.gif
I agree. I would volunteer to handle it, but I just don't have the time. This thread's been fun today thanks to MicH's fortune, but if this happens on a daily basis, this place is gonna be a mess for anyone not interested in turnips.

Salsa

nookling closing tomorrow for upgrade

shoe store being built

dream suite being built

it was a good day

suspect its the same for everyone

iiicon

nookling closing tomorrow for upgrade

shoe store being built

dream suite being built

it was a good day

suspect its the same for everyone

Got both the Nookling upgrade and shoe store (I assume it's the shoe store building next to the Able Sisters, at least) but not the dream suite yet. Don't have the funds. Might go on a beetle hunt tonight.

Does anyone have a gold or silver Axe they can give me? I'm too early in the game for those items to have appeared, and I REALLY want to do some tree purging.

Let me know: 4983 - 5094 - 7403

Labrys

Okay, I don't think the international island is for me.
Got there, a Japanese guy was there. Before I could say anything he threw a "がいじん" at me and left.
I have really bad luck...

afoni

Banned
Got there, a Japanese guy was there. Before I could say anything he threw a "がいじん" at me and left.

roughly translate to "don't like girls sorry"

Fey

Banned

Yup, I haven't had nice experiences with it either so far lol

Are there any benefits to Club Tortimer? Extra items, bells, etc?

Has any one else encountered islands (when you go to Club Tortimer) where someone has cut down all the trees except two which would be on opposite sides of the island (one on each side). All the flowers and bushes are removed.

Basically you run in a circle around the island and can see the trees from a good distance, thus are able to catch the tree bugs very easily as you can sneak up on them without issue.

I made 300k last night just running back and forth catching the tree bugs as they seem to spawn almost instantly and nothing gets in your way. This only seems to work on Club Tortimer island when you're playing with others and not on your own island.

Also..side note: How do you get the slingshot?? Where do you buy it? How hard is it to find Diver Dan? I've only seen it once for sale and I didn't have the medals at the time.

Sleepy

I might be the one you're talking about haha. I picked up the wrong plant and we lost the "hunting items" because of me :( Also, I was picking up flowers to plant in my town in the gardening game and planted a red rose instead of a turnip :(

Yeah, I just blamed MicH to mess with him. It was actually funny as hell.

I am going to go crazy with turnips on Sunday. CRAZY.

So there seems to be some unauthorized construction going up next to my Nookling Junction. Is this the gardening shop, or something better? No NPCs showed up to tell me about it...

GAMERG0D

laugh.gif
Most of this thread atm is "turnips turnips turnips turnips". It hampers discussion of other aspects of the game, we should have a thread just for it.

Thinking about doing a quick impulse buy(planning to trade in Metal Gear Rising). How does this game feel compared to City Folk? City Folk felt exactly like the DS title so I got bored of it real fast. Other choices I have is DKC:R or wait for SMTIV.

katkombat

Banned
Thinking about doing a quick impulse buy(planning to trade in Metal Gear Rising). How does this game feel compared to City Folk? City Folk felt exactly like the DS title so I got bored of it real fast. Other choices I have is DKC:R or wait for SMTIV.

It's good, but don't get rid of rising! :(

Edit: to clarify, I only saw videos on WW and CF but it seems much more detailed etc.

What's really sad is that I started a Public Works project yesterday and forgot to fund it.
When I started playing today I tried cancelling it to build the Dream Suite and found that cancelling projects takes a whole day.
So no Dream Suite for me until the day after tomorrow but at least I get Kicks and a closed-for-renovations Nooklings. :(

ohlawd

Anyone have turnip prices at 400-500?

lols mine's buying for 37 Bells. Feel free to come over if you wanna go bankrupt :3

It's good, but don't get rid of rising! :(

Edit: to clarify, I only saw videos on WW and CF but it seems much more detailed etc.

I was planning to get Rising for PC, I got the 360 version for 17 cents ;D So figured I'd make some money off it. But I think I'll pick this up then

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Okay, so I offered up a K.K. Blues this morning and the person hasn't added me so if anyone wants it...
Only requirement is that you allow me to drop it at your town right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom