• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laffer

So... if we were to open a separate thread only for turnip prices, shall we do it in the "Gaming Discussion" forum or in the "Gaming Community" sub-forum?

i23mix

So, uh, Katie is in my town and I need to dump her off to another town. Anyone want to take this poor adorable child? My FC is 0490-4567-0051

Acerac

Banned
So... if we were to open a separate thread only for turnip prices, shall we do it in the "Gaming Discussion" forum or in the "Gaming Community" sub-forum?

Gaming Community makes more sense but nobody would ever see it there and it'd see less action.

ohlawd

argh Merengue's asking for oranges but I don't got any.

If you have some, I'll trade for a basket of cherries, peaches or pears.

4425-1513-5442

Tenck

Community.

I would have done it a while ago, but Photoshop will not boot up for me at all. Pissing me off and Adobe hasn't gotten back to me. A thread without a nice banner is no fun at all.

Laffer

Community.

I would have done it a while ago, but Photoshop will not boot up for me at all. Pissing me off and Adobe hasn't gotten back to me. A thread without a nice banner is no fun at all.

That's exactly what's keeping me from doing it, but I was considering asking for a nice banner in one of the first posts to replace the crappy banner I can do.

Edit: Oh, come on, I'm going to start doing it now :)

Alec

How do I wear clothes scanned in from a QR Code? It's greyed out no matter how I try to use it...

Anyone have an answer for this? I imported a Ness shirt and I can't wear\display it.

Edit: Nvm. Turns out you're not supposed to wear the wetsuit the whole time. =P

Attention all Beetle Hunters: Here's a tip. If you don't want to fuck up your personal island, go to the international island instead. There you can do whatever you want and it won't screw it up for you. Be nice though and only do it if you're alone on the island. Don't just pop in on some dude that's fishing and start chopping shit.

Koomaster

Gaming Community makes more sense but nobody would ever see it there and it'd see less action.
Well, could make a single post here for special prices like MicH. Something like; 'Turnips 500 in my town, taking visitors: For more info go HERE' with a link to the Official Turnip Pricing Thread to draw discussion there.

That could work, wouldn't clutter the main thread and would alert people to the turnip thread.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Attention all Beetle Hunters: Here's a tip. If you don't want to fuck up your personal island, go to the international island instead. There you can do whatever you want and it won't screw it up for you. Be nice though and only do it if you're alone on the island. Don't just pop in on some dude that's fishing and start chopping shit.

Is a new instance of the International Island created everytime you travel there?

Fucking up other people's games is not that cool...

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Okay, I don't think the international island is for me.
Got there, a Japanese guy was there. Before I could say anything he threw a "がいじん" at me and left.
I have really bad luck...

Oh wow, my japanese is really bad. When I tried to communicate with someone through romaji, he said that along with other things. I thought he said kaishin and I spent all night trying to figure out what that meant, but gaijin makes sense :( lol

Name in caps, name in caps, name in caps...

*shakes and twitches*

It's a bad habit of mine, I blame Pokemon Red version.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
You are rarely ever alone for any time over a minute, usually.

Unicorn

Yes, it can damage them, but it won't destroy them unless you repeatedly hit the same flower. If little petals fall off the flower it took some damage. It doesn't happen every time though.

Also, most of the bugs that appear on flowers don't appear elsewhere, so you'll have to get them sooner or later for a good museum.
This ain't true. I've whacked a flower 20 times in a row with my net to test. Ain't dead.

I just had my game crash on me. I was at the island by myself on a scavenger hunt, and the system said there was an error, and that it had to be restarted. So the entire DS shut down and booted back up, and the for about two seconds after the restart, I couldn't see any downloaded games on my system. Then, they reappeared. It was odd and kind of scary considering you can't back up the AC save right now, right?

Is a new instance of the International Island created everytime you travel there?

Fucking up other people's games is not that cool...
I'm not actually sure, but I doubt you're actually being sent to someone else's island. So many people around the world going to the international island and doing things like fruit gathering and beetle hunting that I doubt people wouldn't notice someone had been there.

@Hawthorne Kitty. Most people tend to leave you alone. At least that's what happened to me.

Dug

Banned
Someone from my town is already moving!

tumblr_mom37xNW4v1sv6quao1_400.jpg

Interesting factoid I just discovered: the game only allows you to have four active Gyroids in your house at a time. You can place as many of them as you want, but you can only activate four at a time. If you try to activate a fifth one, the first one you activated automatically shuts down.

So much for my unholy Gyroid orchestra, gang...

Labrys

Oh wow, my japanese is really bad. When I tried to communicate with someone through romaji, he said that along with other things. I thought he said kaishin and I spent all night trying to figure out what that meant, but gaijin makes sense :( lol.

Yeah, I guess it comes with the teritory. I played a few mini games with a girl named "Yumeno", though. We had a lot of fun until there was a connection error :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom