• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAF is the best gaming community. ACGAF is the best community on GAF.

Therefore, ACGAF is the best game community ever; my logic is flawless.

From what I've seen and the users I have played with, this is definitely true. ACGAF rules them all when it comes to "Adorable Debt Sims"

fmpanda

Much props to Zidy for letting me drop by for some fruit. Should lead to some pretty sweet fruit gardens, and profits.

Now to wait for my 3DS to recharge up, it almost died on me while in his town. Blast you 3DS Battery!!!!

Elija2

I just had my game crash on me. I was at the island by myself on a scavenger hunt, and the system said there was an error, and that it had to be restarted. So the entire DS shut down and booted back up, and the for about two seconds after the restart, I couldn't see any downloaded games on my system. Then, they reappeared. It was odd and kind of scary considering you can't back up the AC save right now, right?

Pretty sure that's just the SD card loading your downloads. It happens to me every time I boot up my 3DS. It won't happen if you have a faster SD card.

Dug

Banned
The trees on the south are a pain in the butt to manage since the camera angles are bad; makes it easier for you to scare away beetles.

So if you cut the unfavorable trees, you can divert spawns to the good trees on the north side.
How many of the trees count as south side?

Laffer

Ok, the banner is ready but I have a question.
Where do you usually upload these. I believe imageshak does not receive a lot of love here (it's in there now).

It's my first banner for neogaf made with
Apple Keynote
LOL

0rss.jpg

JosiahB

Anyone with a catalog have the whole Exotic set, minus the bed? I'd be willing to pay 5000 bells a piece for it. (60,000 total for the Bench, Bureau, Chair, Chest, End Table, Lamp, Screen, Table, Wall Shelf, Wardrobe, Rug, and Wallpaper.)

Tenck

Damn, not getting Tortimer's Island straight away has really limited my Bell potential. Tomorrow is looking up at least. Bigger house, access to the island. Going to start to get the ball rolling - I really cannot wait.

It only gets better. Public work projects being payed quickly and watching your town grow is pretty magical.

Fey

Banned
So is anyone else burning through house expansions? Got the game on Friday, and going to have my second floor by tomorrow!

Yup! Got the game late Thursday night (so wasn't able to really do anything til the next day) and I'm at the same point. Will be paying off the second floor tomorrow with plenty of bells to spare. C:

So, is one of you gonna make a thread for turnip trading? If so, I have a suggestion for a title. Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Greed is Good.

It only gets better. Public work projects being payed quickly and watching your town grow is pretty magical.

I applied to build a bridge and almost collapsed when I saw it would cost like 128k. Then I saw the astronomical sums people are picking up from bugs.

Still, it's suited me down to the ground taking things slowly so far - I've enacted my Night Owl Ordinance too, as I'm up late playing most nights as is.

Might have to set an early alarm to take advantage of all the things going on today.

SmithnCo

Has anyone been able to consistently get gifts from their villagers by writing letters? I usually write four letters and only one of these freeloaders gives me something.

Aw so Night Owl doesn't make things open THAT late :( C'mon Nintendo, 12am is when the party starts! Was going to try and make Pro Designs for every character in SSBB.

EDIT: Woo, Re-Tail is still open!

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
I LOVE the song Capn sings when he takes you to the island! It always sounds the same too, love it. The best was when he was talking about cucumbers LOL

Aw so Night Owl doesn't make things open THAT late :( C'mon Nintendo, 12am is when the party starts! Was going to try and make Pro Designs for every character in SSBB.

Re-Tail doesn't shut until 2AM with it enabled, I believe.

Which is fine by me as that's when I've often finished fishing myself stupid.

Made a great amount of bells the other night from selling sharks alone!

Grizzo

I agree but we, as europeans (I think you're UTC +1 just like me ?), can travel to US towns where it's still late afternoon for most of them. That's a good thing. But yeah, Able Sisters gets closed way too early.

I can't wait to boot up tomorrow. Got a house expansion and a new bridge to be built, I've planted so many flowers, the garden center opens up, and the trees will grow a bit more.

Love this game!

Grizzo

I can't wait to boot up tomorrow. Got a house expansion and a new bridge to be built, I've planted so many flowers, the garden center opens up, and the trees will grow a bit more.

Love this game!

How do we know when the gardening store is oing to be built ? The animalcrossingwikia says this :
"It will be constructed next to the Nookling store in Main Street and the Able Sisters store and you may have to wait from at least 2-5 days for the store to be built"
. :( And actually I find this really inconvenient for most of the stores, since Nooklings is unavailable for 7 days before upgrading.

Anybody else getting random errors when online? I don't remember the exact code but the screen showed Resetti. I was fine until yesterday. The first time it was on the island with three others, then it happened a second time when visiting another persons town. Both times sent me right back to my village without saving any progress.

edit: I have a digital copy.

It's nuts! AC has already overtaken all my other 3DS games in time played in under a week. THIS GAME.

I gotta cut down. I wouldn't give AC to drug addicts, its worse.

I spent like two hours tonight on the island trying to get the darned Hercules Beetle. Grrrrr. I have lost the battle for now.

How do we know when the gardening store is oing to be built ? The animalcrossingwikia says this :
"It will be constructed next to the Nookling store in Main Street and the Able Sisters store and you may have to wait from at least 2-5 days for the store to be built"
. :( And actually I find this really inconvenient for most of the stores, since Nooklings is unavailable for 7 days before upgrading.

Weeeell shit. That's really quite annoying! Oh well. The only thing I really needed from there was an axe!

ohlawd

Anybody else getting random errors when online? I don't remember the exact code but the screen showed Resetti. I was fine until yesterday. The first time it was on the island with three others, then it happened a second time when visiting another persons town. Both times sent me right back to my village without saving any progress.

edit: I have a digital copy.

Happened to me twice with my digital copy a couple days back. Both instances on the island playing with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom