• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's so many things in this pic.

1. Dat outfit lol
2. Tia's ADORABLE! ;3
3. Congrats on getting the pic. I imagine you had a horned hercules in storage since it looks like daytime still in this photo.

yup, I had one sitting in storage. a few days ago I wasn't able to find Cousteau a giant stag, so I've been keeping some rare beetles and fish in there now just in case.

Since I started with the review copy before launch, I had no idea how rare perfect fruit would be. Still haven't seen another.

I sold my first perfect pear off and haven't seen any since either.

UberTag

Since I started with the review copy before launch, I had no idea how rare perfect fruit would be. Still haven't seen another.
What's your local fruit? Perhaps someone here would have one they could donate.
I ate my first perfect fruit so I can sympathize.

We're down to 10 unclaimed K.K. Slider tracks as we approach 8pm Eastern.
I can request 4 of them... just a matter of landing requests for the remaining 6.
With all of that DJ K.K. chatter earlier today, nobody has a copy of that on hand for the GAF library?

Garland7G

Garland, you wanted Blaire, right?

I dun goofed.

She came running up to me again. I talked to her. She talked her moving again. I said "Good luck" and she was all sad and said she had hoped I would've changed my mind.. so now she changed hers and is staying. Damn it, Blaire!

Sorry man :(

aww man! that's okay though thx anyways ;)

Chaos17

How can I delete a sub/alt character ?

Garland, you wanted Blaire, right?

I dun goofed.

She came running up to me again. I talked to her. She talked her moving again. I said "Good luck" and she was all sad and said she had hoped I would've changed my mind.. so now she changed hers and is staying. Damn it, Blaire!

Sorry man :(
That's why you nee to avoid to talk to any leaving villager after you convinced them to move out :p

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Can I buy anyone's mannequins from them? I'll also trade furniture (have lots of complete sets) or KK Songs (over 50).

Let me know!

Crazy idea time.

With Niraj and celebi23 allowing catalog access to their music libraries in recent days, any thought to coordinating our K.K. requests tonight to effectively complete the entire track roster?

We could make a list of names and the missing tracks we're requesting to ensure all of the remaining tracks are covered.

By my count between the two of them we're still missing the following:

- DJ K.K.
- Hypno K.K. - SolidEyeSystem
- I Love You - Marshall Lee
- King K.K. - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Aria - Philia
- K.K. Bossa - MicH (maybe / maybe not)
- K.K. Calypso - MicH
- K.K. Casbah - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Chorale
- K.K. Condor
- K.K. D&B
- K.K. Disco - MicH / spindashing
- K.K. Dixie
- K.K. Étude
- K.K. Gumbo - Ellix
- K.K. Island - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Love Song - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Marathon
- K.K. March
- K.K. Rally - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Safari - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Salsa
- K.K. Sonata - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Song - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Stroll - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Swing - VsRobot
- K.K. Technopop - VsRobot
- K.K. Western - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- Lucky K.K. - Megatron
- Mountain Song - MicH
- My Place - Elija2
- Señor K.K.
- To the Edge - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
Alright, I already have K.K. Salsa and K.K. Condor - does anyone in this scheme want to trade for some perfect oranges?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have a spare perfect apple that I don't know what I'm going to do with it. I can't plant it since oranges are my native fruit.

Can I buy anyone's mannequins from them? I'll also trade furniture (have lots of complete sets) or KK Songs (over 50).
I thought mannequins are non tradable.

Chaos17

Ask Isabelle for help on the main menu when you choose your character/the one you intend to delete.
I don't see that option even as mayor :

- set the date/time
- demolish my home
- re-create town
- nevermind

Isabelle didn't said if I demolish my house the character will be removed.

Levi

Banned

Let me know!

Start a new character and talk to the sewing sister every day until you get one. Delete the character and start again. A new mannequin every few weeks!

Edit: looks like my plan is fail. Oh well, at least I get extra wallpapers out of Sahara.

Philia

What's your local fruit? Perhaps someone here would have one they could donate.
I ate my first perfect fruit so I can sympathize.

We're down to 10 unclaimed K.K. Slider tracks as we approach 8pm Eastern.
I can request 4 of them... just a matter of landing requests for the remaining 6.
With all of that DJ K.K. chatter earlier today, nobody has a copy of that on hand for the GAF library?

My husband will do KK March.

Ellix

That's why you nee to avoid to talk to any leaving villager after you convinced them to move out :p

When you find out from other villagers that someone is moving, to you HAVE to talk to that moving villager (i.e when they run up to you) at least once for them to move out? Can't you just ignore them all the way through, which seems the safer route?

Freya just moved in earlier today.
And one of my neighbors, Agnes, FINALLY suggested a [Modern] police station. I kind of wished I was given a choice to pick Modern or Classic instead of waiting for both suggestions, but I decided to get the modern one over with and place it right next to the town hall.. I can build the Reset Center afterwards (west of the station or southward).

Soulmate

Banned
I'll have the songs tomorrow morning and I'll be glad to help.

I just don't want to have all the songs tomorrow (to keep my interest on Club LOL)
so I'd like to catalog like 10/15 songs from you guys, but you can take all my songs.

UberTag

So how are you guys getting more than 1 song from KK? He just gave me KK Flamenco and then stopped giving me copies.
Music is reorderable through the catalog so we're expanding each other's music libraries through cataloging and then placing orders to get the tracks in our inventories.

Plus if you've got multiple characters in a village they can request tracks as well.

That's the main reason we have everyone claiming dibs on requesting specific tracks tonight. We'll be able to freely share them through AC GAF and eventually have access to everything.
Best suggestion is to just drop your KK Slider tracks at a major track depository. I left my K.K. Folk and K.K. Reggae tracks with celebi23 and just ordered replacements.

Nori Chan

Is there a guide on how to get a neighbor's pics? I've been doing everything for everybody and haven't gotten one yet.

I know in Wild World I got them left and right quickly, but now :(

MicH

Music is reorderable through the catalog so we're expanding each other's music libraries through cataloging and then placing orders to get the tracks in our inventories.

Plus if you've got multiple characters in a village they can request tracks as well.

That's the main reason we have everyone claiming dibs on requesting specific tracks tonight. We'll be able to freely share them through AC GAF and eventually have access to everything.
Best suggestion is to just drop your KK Slider tracks at a major track depository. I left my K.K. Folk and K.K. Reggae tracks with celebi23 and just ordered replacements.
I have to order Mountain Song (Samurai-Heart has it if he wants to do this, got it from him) and KK Bossa (if I have it). I have the others available

UberTag

Just grabbed K.K. D&B myself (it's a really nice track).
We're down to 6 tracks. Will bump the list for the next reply page.

Can't make specific requests with my alt characters their first time chilling with K.K. Slider so unless I get lucky I won't be able to contribute more than that this week.

ZombieLPK

Has anyone got their re-tail open and wouldn't mind me coming in to sell my turnips? At this point anything will do since in about 4 hours they'll all go rotten.

FC - 0189 - 8821 - 5571

Garland7G

Freya just moved in earlier today.
And one of my neighbors, Agnes, FINALLY suggested a [Modern] police station. I kind of wished I was given a choice to pick Modern or Classic instead of waiting for both suggestions, but I decided to get the modern one over with and place it right next to the town hall.. I can build the Reset Center afterwards (west of the station or southward).

Hmm I just got the police station and had the option to choose which to build. When the villager suggested it they just said Police station and both were in the pwp list, maybe double check that.
Also I wonder if Freya came from my town since she just moved out the other day lol.

Atomski

I don't think over 200 is even possible at this stage, unless you find a time traveler

Do they always go low on the last day? I figured it was always random. Im 12 hours ahead on my game so figured Id check if anyone on American time had good prices as I have a shit ton :p.

UberTag

Crazy idea time.

With Niraj and celebi23 allowing catalog access to their music libraries in recent days, any thought to coordinating our K.K. requests tonight to effectively complete the entire track roster?

We could make a list of names and the missing tracks we're requesting to ensure all of the remaining tracks are covered.
By my count between the two of them we're still missing the following:

UNCLAIMED

- Señor K.K.

CLAIMED

- DJ K.K. - Niraj
- Hypno K.K. - Roto13 / SolidEyeSystem
- I Love You - Marshall Lee
- King K.K. - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Aria - Philia
- K.K. Bossa - MicH (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Calypso - MicH
- K.K. Casbah - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Chorale - Niraj
- K.K. Condor - Bloodworth
- K.K. D&B - UberTag
- K.K. Disco - MicH / spindashing
- K.K. Dixie - bs000
- K.K. Étude - Rabbit Clock
- K.K. Gumbo - Ellix
- K.K. Island - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Love Song - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Marathon - Soulmate
- K.K. March - Philia's Hubby
- K.K. Rally - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Safari - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Salsa - Bloodworth
- K.K. Sonata - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Song - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Stroll - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Swing - VsRobot
- K.K. Technopop - VsRobot
- K.K. Western - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- Lucky K.K. - Megatron
- Mountain Song - MicH (not in immediate collection)
- My Place - Elija2
- To the Edge - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom