• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can you recolor carpets and wallpapers?

And what is the skyscraper wall? I dont remember ever getting it and it's not for sale in my catalog.

Elija2

Quick guys: is spending 70 medals on a whirlpool bath/jacuzzi worth it? I'm not sure how rare it is for it to show up, but it's a Club Tortimer exclusive.

Ellix

Quick guys: is spending 70 medals on a whirlpool bath/jacuzzi worth it? I'm not sure how rare it is for it to show up, but it's a Club Tortimer exclusive.

It's one of the "rare" Club Tortimer exclusive items (along the vein of certain wetsuits/silver axes/etc.), so there may be people who really want it.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Anyone with K.K. Slider still taking requests in their town want to grab this one?
Last track remaining between us and a complete AC GAF communal music library.

After we get this one on lock, it's just a matter of everyone visiting Niraj and celebi23 with their requested tracks and offloading them. They'll consolidate the catalog and then we can spread it around amongst each other.

I'll order it. Have my 3ds in my car so I'll do it before I head back.

Ah, caught a scorpion! The very first one I've seen too.

I was lucky, it was hanging out right outside The Roost right after I had finished my part time job as a sexy barista.

:D

Just StreetPassed with this...

tumblr_mpwrdhps9B1swo6nao1_400.jpg

What!

Also, does anyone have the pic saved of the room with all different stalkerish Isabelle photos on the wall? I want to show a friend and I can't find it.

Salsa

I've decided to change my ordinance from night owl to beautiful since im not playing as much currently and it'd take care of the more hassle tasks. We'll see how it goes.

Elija2

The international island is so intimidating. I met some japanese girl who just kept saying "LOVE" and "HHHH" and random japanese that I couldn't understand. I think she was trying to teach me some japanese but she was clearly not successful. My battery was dying so I just said "sayonara" and left.

It's kinda sad having a short experience with a random person who you will never meet again. *RANDOM STORY INCOMING* Yesterday I met some people on the island and exchanged friend codes with them, but one of the people didn't know his friend code so he missed out. Everyone else was leaving to add each other as friends and just as I was about to leave the one guy begged me to stay. I felt kinda bad for him so I did. More people came to the island and I actually began having a conversation with them until the network crapped out. Luckily enough I went back to the island right after and was reconnected with that same guy. Unfortunately he still didn't have his FC so we couldn't become friends. The reason I had come to the island was to get a giant stag for one of my villagers thinking it would be easier to catch one there, and I couldn't go to my island because it has all of it's trees cut down. It was tricky finding one because people were running around the island, but when I finally did I was afraid the network would crap out again so I quickly said goodbye and left. I kinda regret leaving so suddenly. In the short time I knew this 13-year-old kid, I actually formed some kind of relationship with him. The villager I gave the giant stag to did give me his pic though. Of course, later I caught a giant stag in my village so it was all kinda pointless.

Megatron

I got my song, so I can catalog tonight or tomorrow as well.

Also it's only 10:30 here, my club is open. Can someone who missed their club get a song at mine?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
The international island is so intimidating. I met some japanese girl who just kept saying "LOVE" and "HHHH" and random japanese that I couldn't understand. I think she was trying to teach me some japanese but she was clearly not successful. My battery was dying so I just said "sayonara" and left.
no wwwwwwww?

Now that I've payed off all my loans I'm not bothering to grind bugs on the island or buy turnips anymore. And it's not like the villagers are suggesting any good public works projects.

I think most of the money I make from now on will be from perfect fruit. There's something so rewarding about growing and managing your own orchard and picking the fruit on harvest day.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Now that I've payed off all my loans I'm not bothering to grind bugs on the island or buy turnips anymore. And it's not like the villagers are suggesting any good public works projects.

I think most of the money I make from now on will be from perfect fruit. There's something so rewarding about growing and managing your own orchard and picking the fruit on harvest day.
Sounds like Harvest Moon.

SeZMehK

I finally caught a damn scorpion. I was sooo close to also catching a tarantula today but I miss swung by a cm and he attacked me because I missed... :/ At least I caught one of the two suckers. Lol.

Elija2

Someone on Gamefaqs loaded up their original AC game save and was greeted with this lol.

BOl9SkmCUAAS2Y1.jpg:small

That's kinda sad...

Someone should try starting a town on the earliest date the Gamecube will allow, and then booting it up again on the latest date possible. How many months would that be?

Of course someone on another board would have Marina available for trade and I'm still full up. :/

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

It needs to be the 18th, like NOW.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Just got home a bit ago after an exhausting day and debated whether to play a bit before I pass out. Thankfully I decided to play, and found a scorpion and caught it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom