• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

bs000

Finally got the third mannequin from Labelle today after buying an umbrella. Also got perfect town and the town hall remodel project last night. I already started demolishing a bridge and lost perfect town this morning though. Does the town hall remodel count towards perfect town?

Aw, you can only have 1 wind turbine at a time? I wanted to make a windfarm.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Any japanese, modern or lovely furniture? If not, don't worry about it. Lucked out on the island hunting for hibiscus lol

PM'd!

rec0ded1

Can someone help an animal bro out?
Looking for a town with turnip prices at 105 and higher.
Mine are at 43 :'(

FC: 3738 0810 9943

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
NwNIDzCl.jpg

I need friends! I don't have anything to really offer in my town, I'm a new player only been playing like three days, but it would be fun to visit other towns regardless. Please add me and send a PM!

K.K. Slider's Special songs said:
Special Songs
There are a few songs that are by request only (you can't get a copy of it for your house), and one song that you can only hear on a certain day. These are the special songs:

Nap Dream - by request only
Stroll - by request only
Animal Island - by request only
Your Birthday - K.K. Slider will play this song for you on the Saturday before your birthday, then will mail you a copy of the song the next day
http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/kk-slider-songs/

Someone get Your Birthday song

Wolfe

That's cool!

My birthday is in May, though, so I won't be of any help in that matter :p

Thanks for letting me catalog the Mountain song by the way :D

So wait, we both found a four leaf clover today and we also both have birthdays in May, this is getting freaky.

Oxx

I missed two arranged meetings with animals today. I'm not sure if I can show my face there again.

This is how it ends, Animal Crossing.

MicH

So I just custumized a Polka'Dot chair. I used a ruby, but I can also choose a color and even a fabric fror the seat? SO MANY OPTIONS. I have to try out all of them before I can decide lol

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Re-Tail is buying Perfect pear at a premium today. Anyone need to sell?

There's no personality type more likely to suggest the police station right? Kevin just suggested an instrument shelter... looks like a beehive, no idea why I'd want it.
EDIT: Oh, I suppose it forecasts weather. Maybe I'll find a spot for it then.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
My girlfriend just freaked me the hell out with this about Cousteau.

e9gG8VK.png

I know it's a mustache but I can totally see where she's coming from.

ngower

I went to the mall today and hung out in the Best Buy parking lot trying to get the item, but neither their Wi-Fi or my 3DS seemed strong enough to connect.

Is the wi-fi trick as simple as changing my router's name to 'Bestbuy' or is there something more complicated I need to know?

UberTag

Crazy idea time.

With Niraj and celebi23 allowing catalog access to their music libraries in recent days, any thought to coordinating our K.K. requests tonight to effectively complete the entire track roster?

We could make a list of names and the missing tracks we're requesting to ensure all of the remaining tracks are covered.

By my count between the two of them we're still missing the following:

UNCLAIMED

- DJ K.K.
- K.K. Chorale
- K.K. Dixie
- K.K. Étude
- K.K. Marathon
- Señor K.K.

CLAIMED

- Hypno K.K. - SolidEyeSystem
- I Love You - Marshall Lee
- King K.K. - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Aria - Philia
- K.K. Bossa - MicH (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Calypso - MicH
- K.K. Casbah - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Condor - Bloodworth
- K.K. D&B - UberTag
- K.K. Disco - MicH / spindashing
- K.K. Gumbo - Ellix
- K.K. Island - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Love Song - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. March - Philia's Hubby
- K.K. Rally - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Safari - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Salsa - Bloodworth
- K.K. Sonata - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Song - celebi23
- K.K. Stroll - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- K.K. Swing - VsRobot
- K.K. Technopop - VsRobot
- K.K. Western - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)
- Lucky K.K. - Megatron
- Mountain Song - MicH (not in immediate collection)
- My Place - Elija2
- To the Edge - Soulmate (not in immediate collection)

Crazy idea time.

With Niraj and celebi23 allowing catalog access to their music libraries in recent days, any thought to coordinating our K.K. requests tonight to effectively complete the entire track roster?

We could make a list of names and the missing tracks we're requesting to ensure all of the remaining tracks are covered.

By my count between the two of them we're still missing the following:

I'm cataloging Steep Hill and K.K. Parade in tonight. I won't request a song unless its not in the Gaf playlist. :)

Also, you're missing Ragtime? I'll bring that along too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom