• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemal86

I know this has probably been asked a bunch, but can the Best Buy promo items be cataloged? I got busy with work and wasn't able to pick up the Cat Tower :(

QaGYt1M.jpg
IqCrdJm.jpg

YWvTn2L.jpg
i04BWZz.jpg

RXJfHzS.jpg
YM4zaWc.jpg

4IoUvjY.jpg
ziJQjsf.jpg

i went to the hitokui dream suite (2600-1856-4772) and narrated everything as if it was a survival horror game from the late 90s.

Tash

There are four mannequins in total. One will be given to you by GracieGrace when you get the final T&T store and buy something from her. The other three are from the Able Sisters.

You get one by becoming friends with Sable
You get one by buying 51 (i think?) pieces of clothing from Mable
And the last is unconfirmed. You get it from Labelle, but some are saying you have to buy 31 accessories (which doesn't seem to be the case), some are saying you have to buy an accessory for 31 days straight.

The path is from here: http://bibidesign.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-97.html

Click "read more" in the buttom of the post.

Sorry, late answer but thanks Mich :)

Hey all, just checking are there any good websites for converting pictures into QR codes for the game, I have the Smart Phone one but would rather something on the PC so I can quickly alter stuff and then see how it looks without having to read the code and then alter in game.

Koren

Anyone with K.K. Slider still taking requests in their town want to grab this one?
Last track remaining between us and a complete AC GAF communal music library.
I'm still one day late because I stalled the clock a bit in the middle of the week. Will order Señor K.K. and PM you so that you can complete your collection, should you still miss it.

I've never played Harvest Moon. Are there any coming to 3DS?
There's "Harvest Moon: A New Beginning" available on 3DS and it seems that it's the best iteration since quite a long time (Friends of Mineral Town on GBA). They're great games, by the way. Without human interaction, I would play Harvest Moon over Animal Crossing (I play both, even if there's so many HM iteration that I won't spend a lot of time with everyone of them)

Khaz

This is absolutely terrifying.
BPH8HDXCcAAzMnt.jpg:large

Even worse, it's actually close to that size in real life.

So delicious

Without human interaction, I would play Harvest Moon over Animal Crossing (I play both, even if there's so many HM iteration that I won't spend a lot of time with everyone of them)

I only played the GBA one and though I think I could have liked it, I didn't really enjoy it. Too much time constraints, you're always under stress to do everything properly.

9OSDDIP.jpg
TWTllGQ.jpg

So I've finally confirmed how you get Labelle's mannequin. It is indeed having to buy from her for 31 days, I'm not 100% sure if those 31 days have to be in a row since I did that anyway, but it is definitely NOT 31 items total and it is also NOT just glasses or face items like people have said, because on a couple of days I only bought hats.

You can tell when you'll get a mannequin because she'll welcome you to the store by name and her dialogue commenting about it being for men/women/unisex is different.

FkYwbc9.jpg

Rosie asks one of life's greatest questions. "Just what the hell do people do with turnips anyway?"

fbJ8hYh.jpg

And then gives me yet another awesome public work request. <3

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Not doing turnips this week,never though mine are 92. Need my storage to sort out furniture etc this week and have enough money to carry me for a while.

Wish I could enact a 'mid day post' ordinance to get an extra delivery each day.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
People talking about trying to get a million is the HHA and I just hit 30k HA HA.

Also Balire has moved in about five squares south of my house. Interestingly she avoided all the items I had throw about on the ground. Perhaps coincidence but also perhaps a way to block off areas when someone moves out.

Of course gamble with balloon items or something.

Oxx

It's going to be an austere week in my town. I only just managed to catch Joan before midday. Not much riding on the stalk market this week.

Garland7G

It's going to be an austere week in my town. I only just managed to catch Joan before midday. Not much riding on the stalk market this week.

seems like the market will be slow this week, i'm prolly gonna sit this one out as well or buy very little, we'll see.

Semajer

My town has the royal crown for sale today for 1,440,000 Bells if anyone is interested, I would like to catalogue it though.

I haven't used the online for Animal Crossing so far, and I'm not sure what I need to do to be able to invite people. What code do I need to provide people, and how do I register it?

EDIT: Okay, my friend code is 5455-9380-5386

While I'm at it I may as well post the fortune cookie items that I'm looking for, and what spares I have to trade:

Looking for:

Bad Bro's Stache Fortune Cookie #44
Bill Blaster Fortune Cookie #28
Block Fortune Cookie #17
Blue Pikmin Fortune Cookie #14
Coin Fortune Cookie #18
Fire Flower Fortune Cookie #20
Goal Pole Fortune Cookie #19
Green Shell Fortune Cookie #22
Hero's Boots Fortune Cookie #49
Hero's Pants Fortune Cookie #05
Metroid Fortune Cookie #47
Pipe Fortune Cookie #26
S.S. Dolphin Fortune Cookie #39
Toad Hat Fortune Cookie #12
Triforce Fortune Cookie #37
Varia Suit Shoes Fortune Cookie #43
Wii Balance Board Fortune Cookie #41
Yellow Pikmin Fortune Cookie #15

Spares:

Arwing 1
Big Bro's Mustache 1
Fi Mask 1
Hero's Clothes 1
Kart 1
Master Sword 1
Mushroom Mural 2
Peach's Parasol 2
Pikmin 1
Red Pikmin 1
Super Mushroom 1
Varia Suit 1
Yoshi's Egg 1

Also, I'm looking for peaches, pears, and persimmons, as well as bamboo if anyone has any spares they don't mind parting with.

Velcro Fly

Just planted a ton of fruit after buying a lot of turnips. Starting to really get my fruit orchards growing. Planted a few perfect peach trees too.

I remember how easy it was to get the golden axe on the DS version and I wish it was that easy here. Still going through an axe or two every time I want to clear some trees to replant with fruit trees.

colinp

Banned
My town has the royal crown for sale today for 1,440,000 Bells if anyone is interested, I would like to catalogue it though.

I haven't used the online for Animal Crossing so far, and I'm not sure what I need to do to be able to invite people. What code do I need to provide people, and how do I register it?

While I'm at it I may as well post the fortune cookie items that I'm looking for, and what spares I have to trade:

Looking for:

Bad Bro's Stache Fortune Cookie #44
Bill Blaster Fortune Cookie #28
Block Fortune Cookie #17
Blue Pikmin Fortune Cookie #14
Coin Fortune Cookie #18
Fire Flower Fortune Cookie #20
Goal Pole Fortune Cookie #19
Green Shell Fortune Cookie #22
Hero's Boots Fortune Cookie #49
Hero's Pants Fortune Cookie #05
Metroid Fortune Cookie #47
Pipe Fortune Cookie #26
S.S. Dolphin Fortune Cookie #39
Toad Hat Fortune Cookie #12
Triforce Fortune Cookie #37
Varia Suit Shoes Fortune Cookie #43
Wii Balance Board Fortune Cookie #41
Yellow Pikmin Fortune Cookie #15

Spares:

Arwing 1
Big Bro's Mustache 1
Fi Mask 1
Hero's Clothes 1
Kart 1
Master Sword 1
Mushroom Mural 2
Peach's Parasol 2
Pikmin 1
Red Pikmin 1
Super Mushroom 1
Varia Suit 1
Yoshi's Egg 1

Also, I'm looking for peaches, pears, and persimmons, as well as bamboo if anyone has any spares they don't mind parting with.

Ooooooh, you have the bell boost ordinance or something? Isn't it usually cheaper?
It being the royal crown, sorry.

Semajer

Ooooooh, you have the bell boost ordinance or something? Isn't it usually cheaper?
It being the royal crown, sorry.

Yeah, I have the wealth ordinance active. I thought I may as well post it anyway considering the amount of money some people have made with turnips.

I got Butch's pic today! AAAHHHH! My favourite animal was my first. Just had to complete his Wigless Wednesdays petition and he gave me it. Whew.
BPImIzFCcAAQ6p8.jpg

On an unrelated note, if anyone has Peking Man, I'd appreciate a fossil trade for it. Its the last fossil I need.

I have: Styraco torso
pachy torso
Iguanadon torso
stego skull
anklo skull
ptera skull
styraco skull
parasaur torso
ptera right wing
T-rex skull
apato torso
stego tail
diplo neck
diplo hip
ankylo tail
ptera left wing
ichthyo torso

one_kill

So my citizen satisfaction rating changed from:

Isabelle: "Woohoo! What a glorious town! Pavé wants to just sprawl out right here and caress the ground... Viva [Town Name]!" "The survey also says the citizens feel [Town Name] is the best town ever! Everyone just loves it here! Let's both do our best to ensure that [Town Name] is always a clean, happy place to live!"

to

Isabelle: "Great galloping grasshoppers! Were I to give this town a rating, I'd say that it's exemplary, old bean!" The survey also says the citizens feel [Town Name[ is the best town ever! Everyone just loves it here! Let's both do our best to ensure that Town Name is always a clean, happy place to live!"

Do I still have a perfect town rating?

daakusedo

There are flowers everywhere now in my village (really) but I change every compositions to diagonal ones and get lot of hybrids I'm missing.
I did that at week beginning and only got two blue pansies.
Does watering a flower multiple times have any effect or I better wait to be able to buy fertilizer?

colinp

Banned
Yeah, I have the wealth ordinance active. I thought I may as well post it anyway considering the amount of money some people have made with turnips.

Yeah I could afford it but eh, not sure how interested hah. I can trade so e Nintendo items though, I've got a Triforce and Goal Pole with your name on it for your extra Hero's Clothes and Varia suit!

You still on? I'm going to bed soon but if you're available my FC is 2294-4298-0966.

Linius

One Kill, can I come round to get Hero's stuff from you? We still haven't discussed what you want in return though :p

Also, looking for a town that buys perfect pears for double the price. If anyone's re-tail is buying please let me know.

milkham

How does that work anyway? Do they go to the last person visiting or randomly to towns you've visited or those who visited you?

if you want to do it on purpose, from what i've read if you go into someone's town and they have their boxes packed and you talk to them you can try to convince them to come to your town. otherwise i think they end up with people you've streetpassed, or visited.
edit:
or someone pulls the plug on their matrix tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom