• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semajer

Yeah I could afford it but eh, not sure how interested hah. I can trade so e Nintendo items though, I've got a Triforce and Goal Pole with your name on it for your extra Hero's Clothes and Varia suit!

You still on? I'm going to bed soon but if you're available my FC is 2294-4298-0966.

I'm going to be busy for another 30 or so minutes, but I'll be free after for 6ish hours, and all day tomorrow.

colinp

Banned
I'm going to be busy for another 30 or so minutes, but I'll be free after for 6ish hours, and all day tomorrow.

I might still be up and on, give a post here when you've added me and I'll hop on quick if I'm still up, otherwise we can try tomorrow.

I got a question I probably know the answer to but I'll ask anyway.

So I'm doing that $30 deal Club Nintendo is offering when you buy SMT IV and FE:A. I was thinking of getting a digital copy of Animal Crossing, even though I have a physical copy that I got day one. Is there any way to transfer the physical copy's save to the digital copy or is the physical copy's save stuck on the cart?

SeZMehK

So I'm doing that $30 deal Club Nintendo is offering when you buy SMT IV and FE:A. I was thinking of getting a digital copy of Animal Crossing, even though I have a physical copy that I got day one. Is there any way to transfer the physical copy's save to the digital copy or is the physical copy's save stuck on the cart?
I believe it is stuck.

MicH

There's a transfer tool in the New Leaf section on the eShop. You can't transfer the digital copy save file to the physical copy though. Only physical to digital

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Odd that I can rearrange furniture when someone is in my town, but not a museum room.. I'mmtrying to set up an exhibit called 'random crap from my house that doesn't fit the HHA's rustic theme'. I expect a smash hit

MicH

And I just found the tool, awesome. Thanks.

So, would you have to download the digital version of the game first and, before launching it, run this tool with the cart in the slot then, when you load up the digital copy for the first time, your save will be there?
I believe that's how it works, yeah

Linius

Odd that I can rearrange furniture when someone is in my town, but not a museum room.. I'mmtrying to set up an exhibit called 'random crap from my house that doesn't fit the HHA's rustic theme'. I expect a smash hit

I have a room full of junk like that. Also dumping my crystals, carpets and walls there :p

Now I have turnips in my locker the ground outside my station is covered with fossils.

MicH

I decided to skip turnips this coming week. My lockers are full of crap and I'm in the middle of redecorating my house completely.

I have enough money anyway

Roto13

Yeah, I'm done with turnips, I think. I have the gold turnip badge and everything is paid off. I have about 10 million bells in the bank. I don't really want to work my way up to 100 million. :p

Roto13

Can you buy external stuff for your house from hook in another town? Or do you just have to be patient?

You can't buy it directly from there, but you can have a foreign Nook send what you're interested in to your own Nook so you can buy it when you go home.

My town has the royal crown for sale today for 1,440,000 Bells if anyone is interested, I would like to catalogue it though.

I haven't used the online for Animal Crossing so far, and I'm not sure what I need to do to be able to invite people. What code do I need to provide people, and how do I register it?

EDIT: Okay, my friend code is 5455-9380-5386

While I'm at it I may as well post the fortune cookie items that I'm looking for, and what spares I have to trade:

Looking for:

Bad Bro's Stache Fortune Cookie #44
Blue Pikmin Fortune Cookie #14
Goal Pole Fortune Cookie #19
Hero's Boots Fortune Cookie #49
Toad Hat Fortune Cookie #12
Varia Suit Shoes Fortune Cookie #43
Yellow Pikmin Fortune Cookie #15

Spares:

Arwing 1
Big Bro's Mustache 1
Master Sword 1
Mushroom Mural 1
Yoshi's Egg 1

Also, I'm looking for peaches, pears, and persimmons, as well as bamboo if anyone has any spares they don't mind parting with.

Semajer, I edited your post to reflect the items I can give you in exchange for your spares that I don't have. My FC is 0001-3321-1065. Let me know if you'd like to trade. Thanks!

rpmurphy

Anyone know if there are NA or EU exclusive furniture that can't be obtained by normal means in the JP version? Just the holiday stuff?

Linius

Anyone know if there are NA or EU exclusive furniture that can't be obtained by normal means in the JP version? Just the holiday stuff?

The Shaved-Ice Lamp is the only DLC stuff I know off that can't be obtained outside of Europe.

EDIT

Tomorrow is the first day Euro Crossing Gaf can get the white police cap. I wonder if that one can be ordered trough the cataloge.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
You can't buy it directly from there, but you can have a foreign Nook send what you're interested in to your own Nook so you can buy it when you go home.

Thanks. So if anyone has rustic externals at nook's I'd like to visit. Also looking for the following:

Ranch wardrobe, ranch tea table
Cabin chair, cabin armchair, cabin table, cabin wall

rpmurphy

The Shaved-Ice Lamp is the only DLC stuff I know off that can't be obtained outside of Europe.

EDIT

Tomorrow is the first day Euro Crossing Gaf can get the white police cap. I wonder if that one can be ordered trough the cataloge.
Hmm, well, even if an item can be ordered, it's still a matter of cataloging it by getting it from another person in that region (like the JP Campus set). But it's still sort of exclusive to that region per se. If there was a good compendium for all this information...

Good morning GAF. I'm close to finishing my fossil collection. I'm looking for the following if anyone can help:

Fossils Needed

Plesio Neck
Spino Skull

And I have the following to give. If anyone has a spare Samus Mask for sale, trade, or free, that would be awesome.

Duplicate Fossils
Dimetrodon Tail
Dimetrodon Torso
Diplo Tail
Archelon Torso
Ichthyo Torso
Ankylo Tail
Diplo Hip
Archelon Skull
Dimetrodon Skull
Apato Torso
Diplo Skull
Fern Fossil
Mammoth Skull
Mammoth Torso
Megacero Tail
Pachy Torso
Ptera Right Wing
Spino Torso
Spino Torso
Stego Tail
Styraco Skull
T. Rex Skull
T. Rex Torso
T. Tex Tail
Tricera Skull
Tricera Skull
Tricera Tail
Trilobite

EDIT:

I also have the following duplicate Gyroids if anyone wants some:

Lamentoid
Mini Bowtoid
Mini Bowtoid
Mini Dekkoid
Mini Dekkoid
Mini Fizzoid
Mini Nebuloid
Mini Timpanoid
Tall Gongoid
Tall Harmonoid

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thanks. So if anyone has rustic externals at nook's I'd like to visit. Also looking for the following:

You need those cabin items? You can catalog sometime if you'd like.

Linius

Hmm, well, even if an item can be ordered, it's still a matter of cataloging it by getting it from another person in that region (like the JP Campus set). But it's still sort of exclusive to that region per se. If there was a good compendium for all this information...

If you're just about filling up your catalogue there is no such thing as exclusive. Everything can be cataloged. It's shame you can't order everything though. On the other hand, it does make the shaved-ice lamp a valuable trade object.

My Nook's Homes has a Cabin Exterior and Blue Shingle Roof, which both fall under the rustic category. Also I've still got the Garden Gnome you were after.

Semajer

Lamentoid
Mini Bowtoid
Mini Bowtoid
Mini Dekkoid
Mini Dekkoid
Mini Fizzoid
Mini Nebuloid
Mini Timpanoid
Tall Gongoid
Tall Harmonoid

My gate is open if you want to trade cookie items, but this post go me thinking, is there somewhere to store gyroids?

I remember Brewster stored them for you in one of the older games, but I've not been given the option when I speak to him.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
HI mrklaw, I see you're online. I can open my gate for that p.apple if you like.

Chopper, if you're still interested, those spare pansies are still by the station.

rpmurphy

If you're just about filling up your catalogue there is no such thing as exclusive. Everything can be cataloged. It's shame you can't order everything though. On the other hand, it does make the shaved-ice lamp a valuable trade object.
Oh no, I do mean obtaining the actual furniture. If it can be ordered from the catalog or if you can acquire multiple of the item by another method from the game itself (like holiday items) but that you still need to interact with a person from a different region originally, that's the info that I'm looking for.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
My Nook's Homes has a Cabin Exterior and Blue Shingle Roof, which both fall under the rustic category. Also I've still got the Garden Gnome you were after.

Can I come over and bring your kotatstu then? My FC is 5327-0890-9892, don't know if I've added you?

BGBW, give me two minutes to kick my son off ;)

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Good morning GAF. I'm close to finishing my fossil collection. I'm looking for the following if anyone can help:

Fossils Needed
Ankylo Torso
Icthyo Skull
Styraco Torso
I have these!
You can have them for free, unless you have a Red zap shirt, or a plain blue skirt (don't know if they make one, but figure they probably do).
Otherwise, I'd just like to putter around your village, talking to your filthy animals.
FC is in profile.

My gate is open if you want to trade cookie items, but this post go me thinking, is there somewhere to store gyroids?

I remember Brewster stored them for you in one of the older games, but I've not been given the option when I speak to him.

I'm not aware of another storage solution. Right now I just have all mine shoved into a spare room in the museum until I decide what I want to do with them.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It's a shame ones town is blocked off during the dream suite. You can't really show off exhibition to anyone but visitors you "personally" know.

Linius

Storage really is the biggest problem in this game. I've been buying mostly everything at Nooks to fill up my catalogue but I end up selling most of it right away as well. Feels bad man.

Just found an Electric Kettler at Nook's. That is something that would look nice in a kitchen sort of room.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Thanks BGBW and Azure Phoenix. Got three rustic exterior improvements going on now, and my first perfect apple tree planted

Now to gut my interiors :/

celebi23

Fossils Needed
Ankylo Torso
Apato Skull
Icthyo Skull
Plesio Neck
Spino Skull
Styraco Torso

And I have the following to give. If anyone has a spare Samus Mask for sale, trade, or free, that would be awesome.

Duplicate Fossils
Dimetrodon Tail
Dimetrodon Torso
Diplo Tail
Archelon Torso
Ichthyo Torso
Ankylo Tail
Diplo Hip
Archelon Skull
Dimetrodon Skull
Apato Torso
Diplo Skull
Fern Fossil
Mammoth Skull
Mammoth Torso
Megacero Tail
Pachy Torso
Ptera Right Wing
Spino Torso
Spino Torso
Stego Tail
Styraco Skull
T. Rex Skull
T. Rex Torso
T. Tex Tail
Tricera Skull
Tricera Skull
Tricera Tail
Trilobite

EDIT:

Lamentoid
Mini Bowtoid
Mini Bowtoid
Mini Dekkoid
Mini Dekkoid
Mini Fizzoid
Mini Nebuloid
Mini Timpanoid
Tall Gongoid
Tall Harmonoid

I just dug up a duplicate Apato Skull :p Shoot me a PM with your FC & town name & I can hop on by in a few minutes :p Just buying some Turnips :D My FC is 4699-6104-8768

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Incidentally, here's my list of songs in my catalog:
Agent
Aloha
Bubblegum
Cafe
DJ
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
Adventure
Ballad
Bazaar
Chorale
Cruisin'
Disco
Dixie
Flamenco
Folk
Fusion
Groove
House
Jazz
Jongara
Love Song
Lullaby
Mambo
Marathon
Metal
Milonga
Oasis
Ragtime
Reggae
Rock
Rockabilly
Ska
Song
Soul
Swing
Synth
Technopop
Waltz
King K.K.
Marine Song 2001
Mountain Song
Señor
Soulful
Space
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Surfin'
Two Days Ago
Wandering

I know you guys were trying to figure this out last night so wanted to post my list before I forgot. Majority of these are thanks to Debs and Solideyesystem. All of these are in my possession atm as well.

Does the silver watering can increase the chance of hybrids or is this just a coincidence? The morning after using it for the first time, I found my first black cosmo plus a blue pansy, blue violet, and orange tulip.

Of course, I did get my first black rose the day before so maybe my luck is just picking up but it seems like fairy dust was sprinkled on my flowers.

SeZMehK

Does the silver watering can increase the chance of hybrids or is this just a coincidence? The morning after using it for the first time, I found my first black cosmo plus a blue pansy, blue violet, and orange tulip.

Of course, I did get my first black rose the day before so maybe my luck is just picking up but it seems like fairy dust was sprinkled on my flowers.

I haven't read anywhere that it increases the chance for hybrids. I guess your luck is getting better.

I have these!
You can have them for free, unless you have a Red zap shirt, or a plain blue skirt (don't know if they make one, but figure they probably do).
Otherwise, I'd just like to putter around your village, talking to your filthy animals.
FC is in profile.

Great! I do not have the shirts, but I'm going to double check my catalog to see if I had it at one point and sold it. Opening gates shortly!

I just dug up a duplicate Apato Skull :p Shoot me a PM with your FC & town name & I can hop on by in a few minutes :p Just buying some Turnips :D My FC is 4699-6104-8768

Added you too celebi. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom