• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellix

Some pics from last night's meteor shower:

tumblr_mpwzzljnPo1sv666jo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mpwzzljnPo1sv666jo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mpwzzljnPo1sv666jo5_400.jpg

tumblr_mpwzzljnPo1sv666jo6_400.jpg

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Any time man

Ok, I have the wall coming in the mail if you would rather just wait for that. The rest are already in my house.

I'll wait, already have a busy evening of deliveries so it'll be good to put it off :)
Let me know when it comes in, thanks.

My store was buying furniture, so I successfully cleared up space for my basement and some of my storage.

Lastly, I bought enough accessories to earn Labelle's mannequin.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'll wait, already have a busy evening of deliveries so it'll be good to put it off :)
Let me know when it comes in, thanks.

No problem man.

On another note, I worked the cafe this morning and had two customers who don't live in my town, Stinky and Kabuki. I was pretty surprised. Has anyone else had more than one out of towner in the same session?

I haven't read anywhere that it increases the chance for hybrids. I guess your luck is getting better.

I kind of figured it didn't have magic powers but thought I'd ask anyway. My flowers have been like panda bears for the past several days and then boom--silver watering can--and they're making baby hybrids all over the place.

At what point in the game do you get to go to the international island?

When you go to your island, a paper will appear randomly as an item for sale. It is used to join Club Tortimer. Once you get this, you will have the option to chose to go to the island with "other travelers."

Edit: Beaten! :)

Novocaine

Once you've bought the Club Tortimer membership from the island.

After you get to the regular island, just get 50 medals to buy a tortimer club membership. Then you can go to the online island.

When you go to your island, a paper will appear randomly as an item for sale. It is used to join Club Tortimer. Once you get this, you will have the option to chose to go to the island with "other travelers."

Edit: Beaten! :)

Thanks guys, I'll keep an eye out for that.

Edit: Damn it's been there probably ever time I've run past it, I always thought it was writing paper for letters -_-

Philia

Yeah I assume so. I'm not doing turnips again until I get my gold can though, as I always lay everything out in front of my train station xD.

Okay. Pardon me for taking my time to visit you. I'm STILL buying turnips at my husband's. His town doesn't have enough PWP for perfect town rating and is bare enough for at least 5 million bells worth of turnips.

celebi23

Sonofabitch >_< So, I went to the North America island and bought a Cabana Dresser

http://moridb.com/items/furniture/cabana-dresser

I was chatting with someone and then I got disconnected. I went back to the North America island and they had completely different stuff in the Gift Shop >_< Dammit >_< If anyone has an extra one or, if anyone finds one on any of the islands, I will pay a decent amount for it :D Just shoot me a PM if you can help me out :)

Okay. Pardon me for taking my time to visit you. I'm STILL buying turnips at my husband's. His town doesn't have enough PWP for perfect town rating and is bare enough for at least 5 million bells worth of turnips.

Thats ok xD. If your gonna buy over 5 million bells worth of turnips though, it will involve a lot of repeat trips to your town. Considering the chaos of a high price, probable internet connection issues, and the time the host will have to wait, I wouldn't advise buying so much, 2 million at the most.

Philia

Thats ok xD. If your gonna buy over 5 million bells worth of turnips though, it will involve a lot of repeat trips to your town. Considering the chaos of a high price, probable internet connection issues, and the time the host will have to wait, I wouldn't advise buying so much, 2 million at the most.

LOL, I'm quite confident between me, my husband and my close circle of friends that I'll be able to get good enough price in the 300-500 range this week at least. 600 though? LOL. Besides... I haven't had a good price for like the whole time since ACNL came out, so I'm quite positive I'll get something GOOD this week finally. If not, at least my husband's or my circle of friends. :)

LOL, I'm quite confident between me, my husband and my close circle of friends that I'll be able to get good enough price in the 300-500 range this week at least. 600 though? LOL. Besides... I haven't had a good price for like the whole time since ACNL came out, so I'm quite positive I'll get something GOOD this week finally. If not, at least my husband's or my circle of friends. :)

Ok, well enjoy your massive windfall!

Thanks guys, I'll keep an eye out for that.

Edit: Damn it's been there probably ever time I've run past it, I always thought it was writing paper for letters -_-

I did the same initially. Also, I don't think it will appear if you go to the island with visitors. I believe you have to go alone.

celebi23

If anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it :D
Sonofabitch >_< So, I went to the North America island and bought a Cabana Dresser

http://moridb.com/items/furniture/cabana-dresser

I was chatting with someone and then I got disconnected. I went back to the North America island and they had completely different stuff in the Gift Shop >_< Dammit >_< If anyone has an extra one or, if anyone finds one on any of the islands, I will pay a decent amount for it :D Or, you can choose as many things as you want from my items list. Just shoot me a PM if you can help me out :)

Ellix

I mailed silver slingshots to all of my villagers last night (and still have some spares...) so I'm hoping there will be some good reactions, if any.

Stat!

Anyone have the modern wood or exotic furniture? I could also use the green furniture if anyone has that to catalog.

Also, the museum rental space: Do I lose it? When I rent it for 10,000, is it like I own it or is it rented for a limited time?

Anyone have the modern wood or exotic furniture? I could also use the green furniture if anyone has that to catalog.

Also, the museum rental space: Do I lose it? When I rent it for 10,000, is it like I own it or is it rented for a limited time?

I've had mine for a week or two, and haven't been prompted to pay again. Seems permanent. Like having four more rooms in your home.

Animekatt

Oh, we're finally in the community section huh. XD

I have a question. when Isabelle says this:

"Great galloping grasshopers! Were I to give this town a rating, I'd say that it's exemplary, old bean!" "The survey also says the citizens feel Aerith is the best town ever! They never want to leave!"

Does that mean that I still have the perfect town status? I'm used to seeing Viva Aerith.

Philia

Oh, we're finally in the community section huh. XD

I have a question. when Isabelle says this:

"Great galloping grasshopers! Were I to give this town a rating, I'd say that it's exemplary, old bean!" "The survey also says the citizens feel Aerith is the best town ever! They never want to leave!"

Does that mean that I still have the perfect town status? I'm used to seeing Viva Aerith.

Yeppers, everyone's on that phrase now for their PT status. No worries. :)

Stat!

I've had mine for a week or two, and haven't been prompted to pay again. Seems permanent. Like having four more rooms in your home.

Thanks. Also, concerning the home rating? Is there a prize for hitting the max amount? I kinda want to reach that rating and then actual decorate the house the way I want it to look without worrying about a mismatched themes.

Lol playing the disconnect and reconnect game with Despera XD, I wonder if I'll get to remodel my station with the amount of time he connected to my town and seeing Resetti, don't even dare to BF him yet XD Connections with him lasts 20s max XD

mrklaw

MrArseFace
You can't buy it directly from there, but you can have a foreign Nook send what you're interested in to your own Nook so you can buy it when you go home.

This was an awesome tip, thanks. Now have five rustic external mods coming tomorrow morning :)

Although for some reason you can only do one at a time, so it took a return trip a couple of times.

MicH

Debating on whether to put the Classic or Astro set in my Trendy home. I currently have Minimalist, Polka-Dot, Modern and Sleek.

I think I have the most Astro stuff, but I've never used Classic before. Kind of want to. Also my Helm, Chest armor and Telescope from Pascal fits much more with Classic (but not as well as with Rococo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom