• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
I guess robust cicadas aren't called robust for nothing

even thunderstorms don't scare them off

edit: or maybe most cicadas stick around in the rain :p

Animekatt

Made a sign for the cafe today. Had Isabelle build it overnight while I worked on the graphics....
tumblr_mpba2leTcD1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Very nice. I really like your path. :)

IrishNinja

Someone seriously needs to recreate Gahgiddy's room.

BVpJPUl.jpg

aw man i already QR coded similin' Iwata just to have him up in my fight club basement...how do you guys put up pictures, can i catalog a frame?

also resetti center is stupid expensive but you know the quality of his work is so worth it

Thanks for the fruit and bugs!

no problem m'man, hopefully better art next time! i swear im going to bed soon haha

Koomaster

just seems to be the fruit maze where you can't. Butterfly tour is great for fruit and flower stealing.
The butterfly tour is the only one where I've seen violets growing. So if you need a whole bunch, that's a great tour to go on and pilfer all you see. Plus it's easy to both catch and pick flowers and earn the gold medal at the same time. Win-win.

Hugstable

Banned
if your gate is open I'll pop by first if thats ok. Then I'll open for katrina visitors. Feel free to bring katie over

Hey is Katrina still in your town today? Do you think there is any way I could come get my fortune for the day? Really want to work towards getting her shop open.

Still trying to figure out how to post the pictures I uploaded to Tumblr on here. SO behind on some things still, I think earlier this week I was posting cellphone pics before I realized this game had a picture taking feature lol.

Koomaster

aw man i already QR coded similin' Iwata just to have him up in my fight club basement...how do you guys put up pictures, can i catalog a frame?
The 'Alpine Panel' furniture item is great for small pictures if you run across one. Just take it to cyrus and have him put your design on it.

Otherwise just face the wall and select a design and there should be an option to hang on wall.

sallypnut

Neo Member
Hey guys, just a quick fossil request :eek:

Does anyone here have a spare Megacero Tail? I'm willing to buy it for 80k. My FC is 2836 0263 1453. Thanks a lot in advance!

Do you still need the mega tail? I've got one. FC 1349-5252-2296. PM me as I may not get back to the thread until tonight. :)

ramyeon

My park/bench/fountain area is complete for the time being. There's a lamp post off to each side, I wanted them closer but I wasn't able to :/

BOLHjJkCUAAdZzD.jpg

Hugstable

Banned
Got some extra fossils if anyone needs them:

Strego Skull
Mammoth Skull
Pachy SKull
2x Dimetrodon Tail
Ankylo Tail
Sabertooth Skull

Also have a spare Fi Mask and Arwing. I'll be here for about the next two hours and then I'll be gone and busy for about 4 hours but I'll be on all day after that.

zroid

Banned
I don't know why, but somehow t-storms in animal crossing are a lot less gloomy than mere rain

they're strangely invigorating

pulga

Banned
Got some extra fossils if anyone needs them:

Strego Skull
Mammoth Skull
Pachy SKull
2x Dimetrodon Tail
Ankylo Tail
Sabertooth Skull

Also have a spare Fi Mask and Arwing. I'll be here for about the next two hours and then I'll be gone and busy for about 4 hours but I'll be on all day after that.

Ill take a dimetrodon tail! Is there anything you need? Ive got a bunch of fossils laying around.

Ooh! Toad hat! What do I have to do to take that off your hands!

Got any spare Nintendo stuff?

Linius

Okay just downloaded the Shaved-Ice Lamp and I cannot order it off the catalog =/...Shame had peeps to gift to if I could...

Yeah, it's a shame indeed. Only way is creating dupe characters.

Does anyone know if you can erase a dupe charachter from the game again so that extra house would be gone?

Coquette

Yeah, it's a shame indeed. Only way is creating dupe characters.

Does anyone know if you can erase a dupe charachter from the game again so that extra house would be gone?

I'm pretty sure that's exactly how it works. I haven't tried it yet but it seems to make sense to me that if you erase a character, their house goes too.

Hugstable

Banned
Ill take a dimetrodon tail! Is there anything you need? Ive got a bunch of fossils laying around.

Got any spare Nintendo stuff?

My FC is 4141-1859-9447. What's yours? And I'm not sure which fossils I need yet so I'll probably just hook you up. YOu want to come to my town or me go to your town? If Redd or Katrina is in your town that would be awesome also ha. (Got sold a fake painting last week and really want the museum shop -_-).

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I still haven't checked mine. I'll wait until I hit 300 playcoins so I'm forced to exit out of the game.

HA HA. I just found that address as well. Another one I have is 1700-0121-1396. Haven't checked them out mind. Next OP should have a list of recommended dreams towns I think.

Good idea imo

around 82 myself where at least 25 of them were about resetting my town layout to start fresh (around 750 times) to get the one I actually have, must be at 15 hours on my new town.

Feel better ? xD

Lol mildly :p

pulga

Banned
My FC is 4141-1859-9447. What's yours? And I'm not sure which fossils I need yet so I'll probably just hook you up. YOu want to come to my town or me go to your town? If Redd or Katrina is in your town that would be awesome also ha. (Got sold a fake painting last week and really want the museum shop -_-).

My towns a rainy mess and none of those are visiting :( But whichever, my fc is: 2191 7676 2318

Koren

Really want to build a bridge somewhere in my town but there's a rock opposite the river in the perfect position.

Do all rocks become "breakable" eventually? Or is it pointless to wait and I should just build the bridge elsewhere?
Unfortunately, no rock become "breakable". The "breakable rock" is a *new* rock that randomly appear in your town.

The conditions for public works (bridges, especially), are quite annoying. I can't build my third bridge because of a house, which is quite far from the planned bridge actually. And it wouldn't be a problem anyway.

Sol1dus

Woke up on the wrong side today I guess. I just want to take an axe to all my trees and rearrange everything. Too bad it will take like a month withthe BS 1 public work per day.

Anybody know if you can get tan with the 3DS shut? I left my character at the island but nothing yet.

Hugstable

Banned
Anyone has medicine I could buy from their T&T's? My favorite villager is sick and, of course, mine isn't selling any today :(

Yea I can help you out, I just gotta give someone a fossil really quick and then go to someone else's town to visit Katrina, then I'll be able to help ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom