• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Does a villager moving out affect your PT status?

Also, has anyone made a music checklist in a spreadsheet? Currently working on one, but if anyone already had it'd be a delight.

Levi

Banned
So, I've got a bunch of extra fossils if anyone is interested (need to make some room in storage :p):

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Stego Torso (x2)
Megacero Torso
Igunodon Skull
Parasaur Tail
Ankylo Skull
Ptera Skull
Amber

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. If you have any extra Cabana stuff that is:
Cabana Flooring
Cabana Wall
I'll take any of those as well :D If you have an extra pair of flip-flops from the Island Gift Shop, or a pair of Brown Loafers, or Hero's Clothes, I'll take that too :D

Hero's clothes for your stego torso? Plus 10K? And I'll take the Para tail. 30k okay?

Linius

I'll probably be eating lunch, but I can probably open up. You just needed the following, right:

K.K. Dirge
Lucky K.K.
K.K. Etude
I Love You
K.K. Stroll

Or am I missing any?

I believe there were 7 more right? I'm not sure. I only need the ones you got after the MASSIVE cataloging session around your town tree.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Does a villager moving out affect your PT status?

Also, has anyone made a music checklist in a spreadsheet? Currently working on one, but if anyone already had it'd be a delight.

It definitely can. I had a perfect town rating, then Elise moved out, so I lost it for a day. I think it's just based on how strong you are on the other criteria.

Linius

Isabelle keeps saying people feel like my town is underdeveloped. That's the only thing she says about it. So I just keep building PWP every day.

Have now: two benches, park clock, fountain, two bridges, wind turbine, cut out thing, campsite and currently building a modern bench.

I hope this will finally be enough.

Niraj

I believe there were 7 more right? I'm not sure. I only need the ones you got after the MASSIVE cataloging session around your town tree.

Oh right, I think Rockin' was missing too. But I'm not sure. Is there any way for you to check your catalog and make a note of what you don't have? I know those 6 are likely for sure. Maybe it's Gumbo, dunno.

Linius

Oh right, I think Rockin' was missing too. But I'm not sure. Is there any way for you to check your catalog and make a note of what you don't have? I know those 6 are likely for sure. Maybe it's Gumbo, dunno.

My Nook store just kicked me out while I was checking the cataloge to see what was missing from the sets I could get at Mich's place :(

But I'll just cataloge the ones you think I miss and then I'll make a sheet tomorrow to cross check anything.

Niraj

Thank you!

Niraj, I just checked and I do indeed have all the songs :D YAY

Also "I Love You" have Cheri on the cover. OMG

Excellent! Glad we don't have to do that again :p

Linius, I'm open with the songs I mentioned. If you find out that you're missing anymore, just let me know at some point, or I'm sure somebody else can hook you up.

Debs

Isabelle keeps saying people feel like my town is underdeveloped. That's the only thing she says about it. So I just keep building PWP every day.

Have now: two benches, park clock, fountain, two bridges, wind turbine, cut out thing, campsite and currently building a modern bench.

I hope this will finally be enough.

I had to build 13 PWP before she stopped telling me that.

MicH

Excellent! Glad we don't have to do that again :p

Linius, I'm open with the songs I mentioned. If you find out that you're missing anymore, just let me know at some point, or I'm sure somebody else can hook you up.
I must have counted wrong. I just double checked and I'm missing two.

Now to found out which ones, ugh :p

Stat!

Does anyone have a guide for the Happy House Scores? I followed thonky but for some reason, despite having 3 sets 11 pieces of furniture from a series, I haven't even eclipsed 70,000.

Does anyone have the exotic, modern, and alpine sets available for cataloging?

Linius

I still haven't cataloged any music :( How are you guys doing that ? Do you already have Nookling's fourth upgrade ?

You can get music from K.K. Slider on saturday. I wasn't here when it happened but I believe people organised what song they would request so they could get as many different songs as possible. Then Niraj some how became the man you share your music with and he spread the music trough this thread.

Does anyone have a guide for the Happy House Scores? I followed thonky but for some reason, despite having 3 sets 11 pieces of furniture from a series, I haven't even eclipsed 70,000.

You should add some cicadas in the mix for extra points. And maybe look at your fenh shui for bonus points. I got over 150K today finally :D

Stat!

You can get music from K.K. Slider on saturday. I wasn't here when it happened but I believe people organised what song they would request so they could get as many different songs as possible. Then Niraj some how became the man you share your music with and he spread the music trough this thread.

You should add some cicadas in the mix for extra points. And maybe look at your fenh shui for bonus points. I got over 150K today finally :D

I'll try - I did add some of the HHA stuff but I should have a minimum of 80~ points with three rooms of full sets but nothing :(

I also have a genuine scary painting - anyone have another painting/sculpture for trade?

Grizzo

Ohhh right, I can never seem to be playing the game on saturday night. I'll try that next time. But if anyone on this thread would please like to let me catalog their music, that would be awesome.

Levi

Banned

Seasonal bugs and fish, complete sets in every room, lucky items, and good feng shui. Just put four different cicada bugs in your house (on a table or shelf) and get an easy 40k extra. The Napoleon fish is also worth a good amount.

GulAtiCa

I really need to start visiting other towns. Except for a few rare times, I've been mainly playing alone. I'll add my FC to that FC AC list.

In other news, I've recently started planting flowers and other fruit in my town. As well as upgraded my house some more with that 700k turnip payoff I got yesterday

Niraj

I still haven't cataloged any music :( How are you guys doing that ? Do you already have Nookling's fourth upgrade ?

Some I bought from a Japanese girl's town. Most of the rest came from solideyesystem and Debs. Celebi23 gave me a bunch too *shrugs*

Ohhh right, I can never seem to be playing the game on saturday night. I'll try that next time. But if anyone on this thread would please like to let me catalog their music, that would be awesome.

Just add me and I'll get you all of it at some point :p

Linius

I'll try - I did add some of the HHA stuff but I should have a minimum of 80~ points with three rooms of full sets but nothing :(

I also have a genuine scary painting - anyone have another painting/sculpture for trade?

Is there any amount of bells that could persuade you to sell it?

pulga

Banned
Does anyone have a list of the fish/insects/sea stuff I should've caught by now?

I need to know what else Im missing besides that motherfucking scorpion.

Ive a proper painting I bought thinking I didnt have it -_-

Grizzo

Some I bought from a Japanese girl's town. Most of the rest came from solideyesystem and Debs. Celebi23 gave me a bunch too *shrugs*

Just add me and I'll get you all of it at some point :p

Thanks ! I've just added you. Here's my Friend Code :

3179 - 6555 - 9880

I'm Thomas from Holodrum :)

Levi

Banned

Everything faced properly (not towards the wall, even "invisible" walls) and no items that can go on a table put on the floor? You get docked points otherwise.

Stat!

Everything faced properly (not towards the wall, even "invisible" walls) and no items that can go on a table put on the floor? You get docked points otherwise.

Invisible walls? Everything is properly placed AFAIK - but I'll check. I mean, at least 3 sets of furniture. Can I duplicate items? I.e two modern wood chairs in one room?

Linius

Yeah, it's why I didnt mind as much when Blathers told me to fuck off lol

Do you have my wolf?!

Until you get that throne in the mail I'm keeping him hostage.

But if you can get that throne I might have it for you. My town will be open shortly, waiting for Anastacio to add me. He's coming by.

MicH

Hey Niraj, I found the two songs I'm missing - K.K. Stroll and Pondering

If you (or anyone else) have these songs available, can I come catalog them?

Pate just gave me her pic! That's my fourth villager picture (including Katie's). My villagers must really love me.
Damn you! I still have ZERO and I've been treating Snake like a freaking king

pulga

Banned
Until you get that throne in the mail I'm keeping him hostage.

But if you can get that throne I might have it for you. My town will be open shortly, waiting for Anastacio to add me. He's coming by.

Don't make me cross the Narrow Sea and obliterate your westerosi scum.

Just received it today, baby. Ill be right over.

Niraj

Thanks ! I've just added you. Here's my Friend Code :

3179 - 6555 - 9880

I'm Thomas from Holodrum :)

Np, added you back. Just let me know when you'd like to.

Hey Niraj, I found the two songs I'm missing - K.K. Stroll and Pondering

If you (or anyone else) have these songs available, can I come catalog them?

Damn you! I still have ZERO and I've been treating Snake like a freaking king

Np dude, I'll grab em and open up for you.

llamarawk

Question: To unlock most of the good Public Works Projects, do you just need to talk to your animal villagers everyday until they suggest them? (I'm aware of the Museum Second floor, Club lol, dream suite, cafe, but those seem to be exceptions).

Linius

Don't make me cross the Narrow Sea and obliterate your westerosi scum.

Just received it today, baby. Ill be right over.

Don't forget there's another guy in here who's town name is Westeros. Also someone with Riverrun, you can't back up those threats.

Stat!

Does anyone have the modern. exotic, or alpine furniture for cataloging? If I can get that before 5PM today, that would be awesome. Really really awesome.

Also, just found that I have a third bulb on my tree and shampoodle is being built!

Megatron

tumblr_mq3fiwmIYD1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mq3fgwqoxd1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

Sweet! Margie's coming! Thanks Weemadarthur!

Linius

Does anyone have the modern. exotic, or alpine furniture for cataloging? If I can get that before 5PM today, that would be awesome. Really really awesome.

Also, just found that I have a third bulb on my tree and shampoodle is being built!

I have modern for you. I'll be opening up shortly, FC is in profile. I'll probably need the grab the pieces from my home when you arrive so I hope you're not in a hurry ;)

EDIT

I already have you lol

Levi

Banned
Invisible walls? Everything is properly placed AFAIK - but I'll check. I mean, at least 3 sets of furniture. Can I duplicate items? I.e two modern wood chairs in one room?

The back wall when you walk in counts, even though it is tempting to face items towards it so you can see them when you walk in. Need 11 unique items in a set or theme to get the full hha bonus.

I think one more set, seasonal bugs and fish, and at least one room with good feng shui and you'll be over 150k, or at least reall close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom