• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat!

I have modern for you. I'll be opening up shortly, FC is in profile. I'll probably need the grab the pieces from my home when you arrive so I hope you're not in a hurry ;)

FC is in my profile as well. No worries. I'm visiting Pulga right now anyways. Take your time.

Linius

FC is in my profile as well. No worries. I'm visiting Pulga right now anyways. Take your time.

The same Pulga that is coming over to me in a minute :p

But I'm still waiting on Anastacio to add me, it's taking I while I guess. When that's ready I can open up my town and farm some more visitors.

Linius

Holy shit, five of my friends have their gates opened. Never seen that many :eek:

Most of my 'friends' are people I've done trades with so most of the time I see multiple gates open at my disposal :p''

But there's only a small group of people I frequently visit.

Levi

Banned
Don't forget there's another guy in here who's town name is Westeros. Also someone with Riverrun, you can't back up those threats.

I'm Dredfort, and we also have a Braavos. Lots of us had similar inspiration, lol.

Wish I'd done HighGrdn, since it fits my aesthetic more than Dredfort, but whatevers.

MicH

Most of my 'friends' are people I've done trades with so most of the time I see multiple gates open at my disposal :p''

But there's only a small group of people I frequently visit.
Yeah, I'm SO happy I cleared my friendlist.

Thanks again Niraj, you're the best! I now have the complete music catalog :D

Linius

I'm Dredfort, and we also have a Braavos. Lots of us had similar inspiration, lol.

Wish I'd done HighGrdn, since it fits my aesthetic more than Dredfort, but whatevers.

Yeah, Braavos is Pulga. But he's coming up with treaths but us from the good side of the narrow sea are with many :p

Stat!

The same Pulga that is coming over to me in a minute :p

But I'm still waiting on Anastacio to add me, it's taking I while I guess. When that's ready I can open up my town and farm some more visitors.

Anything you want or need for your time? Furniture? Bells? Nintendo items?

Linius

Anything you want or need for your time? Furniture? Bells? Nintendo items?

Nah, I'm good. Going to open up at the moment btw. That modern set is right of the station. In case you get there first, there's some stuff lying around the entrance of the station for someone else ;)

Also people, my modern set is out there now. So if you want to cataloge, come over now. In case I don't have your FC I'll add you later.

I have Redd in my town today and he is selling two genuine pieces of art.
Are there any pieces that have a higher chance of appearing or does it not matter and I should just choose either one of them?
I guess if someone wants to come in and claim the other piece of art...

These are the two pieces:
349px-Manet,_Edouard_-_Young_Flautist,_or_The_Fifer,_1866_(2).jpg

714px-Rembrandt_nightwatch_large.jpg

Linius

I have Redd in my town today and he is selling two genuine pieces of art.
Are there any pieces that have a higher chance of appearing or does it not matter and I should just choose either one of them?
I guess if someone wants to come in and claim the other piece of art...

These are the two pieces:
349px-Manet,_Edouard_-_Young_Flautist,_or_The_Fifer,_1866_(2).jpg

714px-Rembrandt_nightwatch_large.jpg

Can I get dibs on the second piece of art you don't want to buy?

Stat!

Nah, I'm good. Going to open up at the moment btw. That modern set is right of the station. In case you get there first, there's some stuff lying around the entrance of the station for someone else ;)

Also people, my modern set is out there now. So if you want to cataloge, come over now. In case I don't have your FC I'll add you later.

Thank you. What's your town name again? I have a few towns open and not sure who is who.

rocketobear

Neo Member

Is it alright if I drop by? I think we've added each other already before.

MicH

So I want to propose a few trades.

I only need TWO Nintendo items: Starman and Big Bro's Stache

I can offer Triple Red Shells / Kart / Coin / Super Mushroom / Triforce / Varia Suit / Varia Suit pants / Hero's boots / probably more stuff

I also only need the Pirate sword to complete the Pirate set. I have an extra Barrel if anyone wants to trade.

Let me know if you're up for it!

Linius

I can offer Triple Red Shells / Kart / Coin / Super Mushroom / Triforce / Varia Suit / Varia Suit pants / Hero's boots / probably more stuff

I also only need the Pirate sword to complete the Pirate set. I have an extra Barrel if anyone wants to trade.

Could you come bring me this Hero's boots? Not sure what you want back, can't give you these Ninty items since I don't have them :p

Elija2

After you cure a villager with medicine, they're supposed to give you a gift, right? Barold is finally feeling better but when I talk to him he doesn't mention it at all! I think it's because he's in the museum so he's stuck with the canned museum dialog. That's so annoying.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Got my third snootty camper : Broffina -.-'
Want Flurry or even Muffy!

NewChicken1.jpg

I'd give you Flurry, but I'm never letting her leave :p

After you cure a villager with medicine, they're supposed to give you a gift, right? Barold is finally feeling better but when I talk to him he doesn't mention it at all! I think it's because he's in the museum so he's stuck with the canned museum dialog. That's so annoying.

I think Sparro gave me a trash can after I helped heal him -_- should've let him suffer.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Mich, don't suppose you're still open for astro set cataloguing? I can bring blue and green now

also have bad bro's stache which you're welcome to. would like heros boots to complete the set

MicH

Could you come bring me this Hero's boots? Not sure what you want back, can't give you these Ninty items since I don't have them :p
You can have them, no problem. Mind if I come by another day? Kind of don't want to visit/have visitors right now

I believe you have o see them in their house for them to reward you.

Mich, don't suppose you're still open for astro set cataloguing? I can bring blue and green now

also have bad bro's stache which you're welcome to. would like heros boots to complete the set
Already have Bad Bro's Stahce, need Big Bro's Stache :p

But OK, I'll open for you and Linius. Everything is still laid out.

jmoe316

Need these last pieces to finish every room in my house:

Kiddie:
- Bed
- Chair
- Table
- Bookcase
- Clock
- Wall Clock
- Stereo

Regal:
- Wall
- Dresser

PM me if you can help. Thanks!

Elija2

I believe you have o see them in their house for them to reward you.

That's stupid. It wasn't like that in previous games, was it?

Now he's wandering inside Re-Tail and he still won't mention it. I guess he's making up for all that time stuck inside his house by wandering inside every other building. At least I tricked him into buying my useless coffee beans for a marked up price. I guess I just have to keep reloading the game in hopes that he starts up inside his house.

Elija2

I have a big bro's stache and I believe a Starman (it's called a Super Star in my game).

Wolfe

When you say starman do you mean the super star from mario? If so I've got a spare you can have.

MicH

I have a big bro's stache and I believe a Starman (it's called a Super Star in my game).

When you say starman do you mean the super star from mario? If so I've got a spare you can have.
Yeah, it's the Super Star.

I can offer the following:

Triple Red Shells / Kart / Coin / Super Mushroom / Triforce / Varia Suit / Varia Suit pants / Fire Bar / Pipe / Yellow Pikmin / Pikmin

Betty

Banned
So you guys are talking about "Cataloguing" each others items. How do you go about doing that, exactly?

A friend drops the item on the ground, you pick it up then drop it, this now allows you to buy it from your nook store through the catalog machine.

Not all items can be cataloged though.

EDIT: By which I mean you can't buy every item after you've cataloged it, but all items get added to the catalog non-the-less. (Thank rpmurphy for the clarification reminder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom